Possible changes v North

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

starsign wrote:
Hurricane wrote:
saint patrick wrote:
Hurricane wrote:The only change should be a forced one

Out: Gardiner
In: McEvoy

Why exactly does Mini need a break? Is it time for his rostered day off or something?

BANG BANG
Milne will be a forced in if he is fit...someone has to make way...Raph may be the unlucky one.
Who makes way?

Raph is a half back flanker and Milne is a foward pocket so it couldnt be a straight swap. Gwilt might go out for Milne as both are fowards.

BANG BANG
Raph came in for Gram OK?
then Gram came in for Milne
so surely Gram or Raph could go back out for Milne !!!

BANG BANG F"N BANG!
Gram is comming back from injury and is super important to the side for his penetration and run and carry so I dont see him being dropped. OK?

Raph MIGHT be dropped for Milne but it would require some rejigging of the defence plus Ross obviously likes Raph in the side, that is of course assuming Milne is fit to play which isnt clear yet. OK?

Also assuming Sam Gilbert is fit too play after his injury on the weekend, so Milne may come back for Gilbert which may send Goddard back to shore up the defence. OK?

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
saintly
Saintsational Legend

PJ wrote:In: Milne
Out: Gardner

Kosi to do rucking, King resting in the square and rejig the forward line.
if kosi is doing the rucking, the structure will be less effective.

mcevoy will need to come in for gardiner, and probably gilbert out due to injury and milne in. gram goes to the half back line.

JABBER
Club Player

possible changes for Nth

I was trying to be funny A Mini Break( a small break) Mini played very well this year and is even kicking goals.

trevor barker
older saint
SS Life Member

Bad week to drop Blake - perfect match up for Petrie when forward as Petrie can run well.

Assuming Milne fit (not a given) then would probably be looking at

McEvoy for Gardiner
Milne for either Gram or perhaps Raph ?

DWOODROW
Club Player

Firstly I know this won't happen but I am dreaming so lay of the idot posts and the moron banter but I would love to see Armitage played on Urqhart. Urhqart would have too much pace in the open but Armitage would out muscle him for sure. They lived together in Brisbane and were drafted in the same year. Posters on here have said that Dave played a poor game for Sandy on the weekend but I would expect that seeing as he had to fly back from the Gold Coast at midnight on Saturday night cause Gram was picked ahead of him against Melbourne. I don't care who you are, If you don't get a proper sleep you are not the same. I sure as hell know II'm not and I know for sure he needs his sleep.

It will be an interesting time at the selection panel on thursday.