CHILL OUT all you worry errs!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WinnersOnly
SS Life Member

It is mid season and we have won 10 games straight! The major positive is that we are not playing our best footy but are still winning...We are on top of the ladder with a huge percentage and 4 games clear of third position.

LYON and the team are rolling along perfectly. Winning finals and grand finals is about peaking at the right time of the year eg Hawks 2008. We want to be playing our best footy come FINALS - not leading into the mid season break.

Yes we have a number of players not playing at their peak but as long as the team gets the job done what is the concern.

Settle down and enjoy the ride SAINTERS - this will be a big year!!!

SAINTS another day older another day closer to the Holy Grail!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=52587

see my reply.

We are in a world of trouble.

We are gone.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Legendary
Club Player

We are gone, easily the worst side in the AFL, haven't beaten anyone, need to make 468 changes and sack the coach and overthrow the board.

bergsone
SS Life Member

Legendary wrote:We are gone, easily the worst side in the AFL, haven't beaten anyone, need to make 468 changes and sack the coach and overthrow the board.
Waterboys better look out too!