How will Max, Goose and Gram get back in the side?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

How will Max, Goose and Gram get back in the side?

Given that Max, Goose and Gram are currently not in the team (Gram may be a late change tonight?), how do you think they will eventually get in?
Or will they get in the team?

Will it be via injury to a current team member?
Will it be via poor form from a current team member?

Will it be via a 'horses for courses' selection?

Are ther any other methods?

Discuss.

claystreet
Club Player

Gram back in via Injury to Milne and i think unless someone really makes a mess of their own game you wont get in unless there's an injury.

8-)

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Idea stealer?

Only without the balls to offer an opinion.

Cue relentless stalking from our less intellectual posters....pity I don't have 24 hours a day to bitch about trivial items, fears ill never win... :oops:
Last edited by Spinner on Sat 30 May 2009 8:59pm, edited 1 time in total.

claystreet
Club Player

Spinner wrote:Idea stealer?

Cue relentless stalking from our less intellectual posters....
Did i miss something here????

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Well Gram will probably stay because Raph is having a shocker, so is Baker.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
saint1974
Club Player

They will get back in because and should be Gwilt Clarke and Bakes should revisit Sandringham.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Cue relentless stalking from our less intellectual posters....pity I don't have 24 hours a day to bitch about trivial items, fears ill never win... :oops:

You are an absolute dispstick.

I started this thread to highlight to you how to ask the questions you obvioulsy wanted to ask, without posing them as fact.

As for ethics/morals, at least I didn't commit to taking up share(s) in the sponsorship group and then ignore all pms asking if you were still interested when no money was forthcoming you poor excuse of a fictional internet personna.

Before you start throwing insults at other posters maybe you should look in the mirror and have a look a the sorry sight looking back at you.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:

You are an absolute dispstick.

I started this thread to highlight to you how to ask the questions you obvioulsy wanted to ask, without posing them as fact.

As for ethics/morals, at least I didn't commit to taking up share(s) in the sponsorship group and then ignore all pms asking if you were still interested when no money was forthcoming you poor excuse of a fictional internet personna.

Before you start throwing insults at other posters maybe you should look in the mirror and have a look a the sorry sight looking back at you.

Cool, thanks for crystallizing my first thoughts of a hidden agenda....

Sorry about the lack of commitment on the share....Went through some busy times at the time and lost track of most things, the process was already past my used by date when I got back on top of it, so I left it. Did you require a sorry letter? Well, there isn't much of an excuse...Just lost track of it....If that's what my life's entire morality and ethical value is determined on....well, I think i'm on a fairly good pitch, but thanks for questioning it anyways.

Firstly - Why should that circumstance affect your opinion in any post I make? Are you out for revenge? Are you out to wreck my creditability (lol, its an internet forum) because you have a hidden agenda....

I'm an absolute dipstick? Right....Lucky I'm not one of those posters that cries *abuse abuse*

Thirdly - Fictional internet persona? No, im real mate.

Fourthly - You create a thread with the sole intention of bullying another poster, due to contents of another thread, and as you've highlighted past circumstances....Hmmm.

Fiftly - Well, gee its been hard to try an avoid these childish slagging matches where comments flow between posters that go round and round in circles.....But I now understand how others feel.

Its quite impossible to give up (im trying to get away from the pc cos I have exams) when these 24 hour posters continually post the some things over and over, and continue to do so even when their comments are addressed intellectually. Then when you try not to respond to the same crapola, and try to keep the thread on football terms they wait by the 'users browsing this forum' application to stalk you......then others create posts with the intention of baiting and because they seem to hold grudges on past circumstance, more specially circumstances that have nothing to do with the topic at hand....

Well (that was a mouthful) this has eventually progressed to you posting based on the poster rather than the post...Something I have always tried to avoid....I think if anything I can honestly say that I post what I think all the time. Good, bad, ugly, win, lose draw......

Now more importantly this type of dirty laundry you have with me isn't for the Saintsational Forum. I hope this will be my first and last non-football post because it is indeed childish, time consuming and rather pathetic - But I had to repsond to the above.

What were you talking about morals before?......

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Bleat all you like.
There was no hidden agenda from me, much as you'd like to portray that there was.
The fact is I pulled you up in your thread because it read like opinion posing as fact.

You didn't like it.

As far as I know I haven't 'had a go' or stalked you ever. SO don't pretend that I have as some sort of defense to your idiotic actions in that thread.

And don't blame everyone else for your lack of manners.

There were plenty of others who couldn't take up their pledges and only 2 dildn't have the decency to just say I can't take them at the moment.
No-one asked for an apology, although all others managed to offer that.

Even now you are blaming everybody but your own immature self for your failure to respond.

I only raised the issue because you called me an idea thief, bringing into question my morals/ethics.

How would you expect me not to respond?
Are you so devoid of common sense that you think you can hurl that sort of abuse without copping something back?

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Take it to pm's please guys.