Seating at Carrara

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mordi
Club Player

Seating at Carrara

Ticketmaster is telling me only seats in stand 8 and 19.

I understand our Cheersquad are in stand 8 , is that right, do you know which rows seats?

I'm guessing the Demons are in 19?

What's the Point of it All?
stinger
Saintsational Legend

"I understand our Cheersquad are in stand 8 , is that right, do you know which rows seats?"

hope not...my tickets are in stand 8

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Saint Dooley might be able to answer this better if he is going. But Stand 8 is directly behind the goals as I sat there for the NAB cup game. What rows is anyones guess, depends on how many are coming up.

You would have to presume Stand 19 will be Melb. Have a look on the Ticketmaster site. There is a map of the ground.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

here is a photo of the ground i got.
last year the cheer squad sat at the Northern end of this photo, so im guessing as we are the home team this year we will be sitting at the South end of this photo, but i am not going up so i dont have any confirmed details.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Dal'sGal26
Club Player

Anyone else going for standing room or general admission?

i <3 the red, white and black

Sainter for LIFE!
gottaluvit
Club Player

standing room for me

saintly
Saintsational Legend

reserved seat stand 7

Batnoe

standing room all the way

i like to mingle with the drunks......or do i like to be the drunk...?

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

saintly wrote:reserved seat stand 7
Same.

We will be sandwiched between the SEQ ratbags and the Cheersquad.

Can't wait.

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:"I understand our Cheersquad are in stand 8 , is that right, do you know which rows seats?"

always need to open ya mouth dont you stinger? i hope you are front row of the cs and Milney runs into an open goal and snaps the ball into your face :D

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
stinger wrote:"I understand our Cheersquad are in stand 8 , is that right, do you know which rows seats?"

always need to open ya mouth dont you stinger? i hope you are front row of the cs and Milney runs into an open goal and snaps the ball into your face :D

come and introduce yourself to me at the footy......i didn't want to be in the same stand as them because i didn't want to be behind the goals and i was hoping that was where stand 8 wasn't........that's the only reason you twerp......
Last edited by stinger on Tue 19 May 2009 9:16pm, edited 1 time in total.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

The reality is, there will be about less than 10,000 there so, with a bit a bravado, you'll be able to sit anywhere you like.

I have to say, that after visiting two Ticketmaster outlets today, there are two completely different seating plans showing for the ground. It seems someone did a little 'renumbering' exercise recently. All of which, unfortunately, just goes to reinforce my theory that, these days, people who claim to exercise authority, in such matters, are morons. Then again, maybe it was never ever different. Perhaps, I was simply naive.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

come and introduce yourself to me at the footy......i didn't want to be in the same stand as them because i didn't want to be behind the goals and i was hoping that was where stand 8 wasn't........that's the only reason you twerp......
i dont introduce myself to people, they introduce thenselves to me :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

i'll look you up then...see if you are man enough to apologise for having a go at me in this thread and wishing an injury on me......you going to be with the cheer squad in carrara????

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Oh, oh!

maverick
Saintsational Legend

Another one in stand 7...

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

i'll look you up then...see if you are man enough to apologise for having a go at me in this thread and wishing an injury on me......you going to be with the cheer squad in carrara????
nahh, watching the game from a pub.
il be there every other week though, your welcome to come down to the at Telstra Dome, Subiaco, SCG, Tazzie...il be there with bells on.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

After the idea of Saintdooley and Stinger having slapping match. I booked stand 8 8-) :wink:

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

perfectionist wrote:The reality is, there will be about less than 10,000 there so, with a bit a bravado, you'll be able to sit anywhere you like.

I have to say, that after visiting two Ticketmaster outlets today, there are two completely different seating plans showing for the ground. It seems someone did a little 'renumbering' exercise recently. All of which, unfortunately, just goes to reinforce my theory that, these days, people who claim to exercise authority, in such matters, are morons. Then again, maybe it was never ever different. Perhaps, I was simply naive.
I think there will be more than 10,000, people finding it hard to get seats already indicates that you won't be able to just sit anywhere.

However, what you say about different seating plans happened also at the NAB cup game. We were told our seats were on the wing. When we got to the game we were behind the goals and we had payed top price. So we complained and got a full refund.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:After the idea of Saintdooley and Stinger having slapping match. I booked stand 8 8-) :wink:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: be a bit one sided,,,i don't fight with children...no matter how rude or ignorant they are...... :twisted:

mordi
Club Player

well Ticketmaster do it again......!! No seats last week........

Now tickets available in Stand 11 on the wing - just got 5 in Row A. This is the modern stand on the right side of the picture in the post above.

So for all those who want seats, get on to Tickemaster now.

I suppose their ineptitude should not be a surprise anymore?

What's the Point of it All?
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

I'll be flying high in the corporate boxes part if you don't mind...

Landed myself a very sweet deal...

Mind you I suspect I'll be the only one in there in No 35 jumper, scarf and beanie... 8-)

But would love to join the 'rabble' for the game proper. Only way to watch...

Can you move around Carrara easily enough?

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

mordi wrote:...Now tickets available in Stand 11 on the wing - get on to Tickemaster now.

I suppose their ineptitude should not be a surprise anymore?
Yes, Stands 3 and 11 are NOW available. Whether this is due to Ticketmaster or to the clubs handing back unsold /unused tickets or something else, who knows?

Fortunately, I was able to do a switcheroosie because they showed me the wrong map in the first place which had Stand 8 on the wing.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Thinline wrote:I'll be flying high in the corporate boxes part if you don't mind...

Landed myself a very sweet deal...

Mind you I suspect I'll be the only one in there in No 35 jumper, scarf and beanie... 8-)

But would love to join the 'rabble' for the game proper. Only way to watch...

Can you move around Carrara easily enough?
Very easy to move around Carrara, I love the place. Its like the old days but a bit more civilised.

Would urge everyone to check their tickets as to where they are sitting. As already mentioned there is two maps and ticketmaster wouldn't know if there bums where on fire.

Don't know why there is suddenly tickets available. St Kilda used up all their allotment.