Teffers preseason buoyancy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Teffers preseason buoyancy

Well well well.

Preseason we had two very opposing views on this forum with a few fence sitters in the middle.

One was the buoyant Teffers and his loyal supporters (of whom I was one - i should declare that now) who felt we had the players, the staff and most importantly the coach and his game plan to take us to the heights some of us didn't dare dream.

Then we had the rodger fox naysayers / doomsdayers who felt we were behind carlton let alone the cats and the hawks and were more than likely not top 8 material. Our coach was not that great - too defensive and demotivating, our list had more holes in it that a sieve with Roo the only player and the 'window' <gee i hate that> was firmly shut.

Well let me say even i have been surprised with our performance. I like Ross, i love our players but in my 30 years alive <and as a fan> this is without a question the best I have ever seen us play. No doubt.

So it is a long season and we have many hurdles to get through before we can live the dream but let me just say GOOOOOOOOO SAINTERS.

Looking forward to your report Rodger.

Peace

Gusto

#1 Ryder fan
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

I must admit I was wrong, I thought we would simply come third this year but have no real chance of taking on Hawthorn or Geelong.

Now I'm confident that on our day we can beat either of these teams aswell as anyone else... long may it continue.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!