One concerning thing

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Superboot
SS Hall of Fame

It shows how far we've come when we feel uncomfortable when the opposition actually provides a bit of opposition for a while.

Sometimes we'll start a game by sussing out the other team rather than by blowing them away. I guess we just have to learn to have confidence in the boys. We are supporting a very competent and motivated team.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I love that we are reactive...if something is not quite working, it is tweaked and rectified.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

I saw it completely the other way to the OP....

I agree we looked a little flat and rusty in the first quater, yet we still had a nice lead at quater time... I took this as a massive positive and a very very good sign going forward...

We are going to have stale quaters... It is impossible to be switched on 100% of the time... The fact that we were flat and still in front says to me that we are a super team, and will take a super, almost impossible effort to overrun us when and if a game gets tight....
Last edited by Sobraz on Tue 12 May 2009 12:00pm, edited 1 time in total.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:I love that we are reactive...if something is not quite working, it is tweaked and rectified.
Yep, it is very satisfying to watch, also a great indication that Ross and the boys understand each other and the job at hand. This team is looking very very dangerous with no letup in sight.