Where's that clown

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

Where's that clown

You know the Collingwood one who came in during the week.

I seem to recall letting him know he could come back in for a visit after the game.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

he will be around somewhere.....

this was his latest effort on fllth forum

"

DaVe86 Scorpio

Man of Steele

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote
I think we can win. I will be livid if we don't.

What we want to see tonight is that we can match it with the Saints. If we roll over and die...and we get murdered by the zone...then it is a big confidence loss for the Pies.

last year we had plenty of respect, this year i don't think teams fear us anymore. Time to get the fear back...and beating the in form team will do that.

We probably have nothing to lose....but we have a lot to gain from this win. So I say hit it full steam and get an upset win on the board.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Speaking of "Man of Steele", how did Tin Arse go tonight?

I didn't take much notice of the Filth - bar Pansie and Rocca of course!

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

in his defence, under pressure in the first 1/4 Goddard really shanked a few

geeez some of u guys are so precious. It was a reasonable post... Collingwood came out playing the way he suggested and they looked good in the 1st 1/4... didn't get the rewards on the board and they couldn't keep it up

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Agreed, he has done nothing wrong IMO.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

He's in bed, gotta get up early for the dole queue.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

honestly, i thought he made a very good post and was worth the read.
obviously some people dont agree :roll:
i could of put $1000 on that stinger would be the first to reply to this post. :roll:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:honestly, i thought he made a very good post and was worth the read.
i could of put $1000 on that stinger would be the first to reply to this post. :roll:
It's more the fact he came on here to stir s***, had all our players had their arms & legs cut off, maybe.....just maybe, we may have lost tonight.

If we did, he would be all over the joint talking smack.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

did you even read his post?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Richter
SS Life Member

Well, I enjoyed his effort. He was 25% on the money.... that's to say that for the first 20 mins it went pretty well as he predicted. Trouble is after that we simply murdered them.

Harder bodies, better skills, deeper talent base, ran faster, tackled more, supported our teammates better. Totally outclassed them after quarter time. I'm struggling to find a single Saints player who was beaten by his man.

Best they managed was a few draws.....

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:I'm struggling to find a single Saints player who was beaten by his man.

maxwell definitely won his position. who was he playing on? gwilt mainly, i think.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
Richter wrote:I'm struggling to find a single Saints player who was beaten by his man.

maxwell definitely won his position. who was he playing on? gwilt mainly, i think.
Wasn't he the loose man in defence?

If so he only just beat his oponent - Mr Nobody. :)

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:honestly, i thought he made a very good post and was worth the read.

i didn't say anything derogatory about him ...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

I don't actually believe he was here to troll, I mean I could be wrong.

But it just seemed like he was a genuinely passionate footy supporter who wanted to discuss the game.

I have occasionally gone to other teams forums and contributed before we played them to see the flip side of the coin.

IMO he's innocent until proven guilty.

And thinking that his team was going to win doesn't make him a s*** stirrer either, all footy fans wear rose coloured glasses from time to time.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:I don't actually believe he was here to troll, I mean I could be wrong.

But it just seemed like he was a genuinely passionate footy supporter who wanted to discuss the game.

I have occasionally gone to other teams forums and contributed before we played them to see the flip side of the coin.

IMO he's innocent until proven guilty.

And thinking that his team was going to win doesn't make him a s*** stirrer either, all footy fans wear rose coloured glasses from time to time.

you're right...i was just stirring.......he's pig ignorant though....... if he really believed his filth had a chance......they had a snow flakes hope in hell.....

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Come on now Armoo, you are being nice to a Collingwood supporter. Good heavens.

DaVe86
Club Player

hey guys...read my post in the other thread...i give a run down of the match how i saw it.

Like someone mentioned...the first 20 minutes went just like i hoped in the preview.

After that you murdered us. Goddard shanked a few early...but then was probably the standout player on the ground.

Read my other post.

Thanks for those that read. I'll be true to my word and stick around for more discussion. I genuinely like the saints...i went with my dad who is a saints fan and was happy that he could come away happy.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

DaVe86 wrote:hey guys...read my post in the other thread...i give a run down of the match how i saw it.

Like someone mentioned...the first 20 minutes went just like i hoped in the preview.

After that you murdered us. Goddard shanked a few early...but then was probably the standout player on the ground.

Read my other post.

Thanks for those that read. I'll be true to my word and stick around for more discussion. I genuinely like the saints...i went with my dad who is a saints fan and was happy that he could come away happy.
Great of you to return, thanks for your input

DaVe86
Club Player

stinger wrote:

i didn't say anything derogatory about him ...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

your alright stinger....you're allowed to be the way you are when your team is on top and smacking everyone it plays.

Like i said earlier...i came on for a genuine discussion. My preview was written for a collingwood perspective, but i thought was unbiased. I write them weekly for every game we play...so if you are ever interested in keeping up with other games have a read.

DaVe86
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:Speaking of "Man of Steele", how did Tin Arse go tonight?

I didn't take much notice of the Filth - bar Pansie and Rocca of course!
steele had 22 disposals and was probably one of our better players. Got pushed off it by the bigger bodies, but was probably one of our cleanest by foot and hand.

The only highlight to come out of the night for me.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Hey Dave... kudos for showing up. I wouldn't feel much like it in your shoes... would probably have taken a day off first.

I thought the OP might have been referring to rodgerfox - hasn't been sighted in almost a fortnight, and no Fox Report for two rounds. He must have lost the taste for baiting the forum, with so much ammo to return fire with.

Woodsmen

Well done on the win. Clearly the better side.

But I really am bermused why StK fans are so obssessed by Collingwood and its supporters.

Reaow, the filth..

such a cutting name. Such battlers.

Your club has had plenty of supporters who continue to walk out when times are tough. Just enjoy the good times.

Richter
SS Life Member

Sainters aren't obssessed by Collingwood. If anything it's the other way round. Btw, EVERY other club's supporters call you "filth".

Carlton...... well that's another story..... I just detest them as do many other Sainters; truly is an obssession.

At the game last night I found that the magpies supporters I encountered to be pleasant and reasonable and the atmosphere at the game excellent.

IMO well done to both Saints and Magpie fans for that.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
DaVe86
Club Player

Richter wrote:Sainters aren't obssessed by Collingwood. If anything it's the other way round. Btw, EVERY other club's supporters call you "filth".

Carlton...... well that's another story..... I just detest them as do many other Sainters; truly is an obssession.

At the game last night I found that the magpies supporters I encountered to be pleasant and reasonable and the atmosphere at the game excellent.

IMO well done to both Saints and Magpie fans for that.
good stuff. I also was sitting around a good group of people. Was no trouble.

Hopefully we are slowly bucking the trend. But no matter what, you are always going to bump into a few ferrels. That is for any club. Perhaps Collingwood with a big support base has a few more. But let's not try and let stupid individuals take away from our enjoyment.

Also thought the atmosphere was good last night, although i was a little subdued after quarter time.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

DaVe86 wrote:hey guys...read my post in the other thread...i give a run down of the match how i saw it.

Read my other post.

i hope he made you walk ten steps behind him.... :wink: :lol: