the magpies forum is bagging the saints and our forum

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

It's funny how pathetic the collingwood fans are exclaiming Rocca will be all over Dawson!! How i wish Rocca will play just to ram home the advantage that Dawson has matured and to show Rocca as an old draught house!

Go saints in '09!
Griggsy
SS Life Member

i_luv_nick_riewoldt wrote:It's funny how pathetic the collingwood fans are exclaiming Rocca will be all over Dawson!! How i wish Rocca will play just to ram home the advantage that Dawson has matured and to show Rocca as an old draught house!
Rocca will lead for 10m then throw up and faint. Dawsons fist will be all over the ball. If there is a highball for 1 on 1 the cavalry will be there before the ball even comes down.

I liked Rays floating mark across the front of the pack last week in defense.

Nattens
Club Player

Griggsy wrote:I liked Rays floating mark across the front of the pack last week in defense.
Which one ;)

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Nattens wrote:
Griggsy wrote:I liked Rays floating mark across the front of the pack last week in defense.
Which one ;)
That one that he took (would have taken) before Sam slammed into him would have been a beauuuuty!

Winmar7Fan
Club Player

the stuff i read on this makes me furious , the resort to us as the "filth"

That's F###ing Hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someones reply comes back with a jab about flag tallys funny thing is since they bought in drafts and salary caps to stop clubs like them buying premierships they've been f###ed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

fingers
Saintsational Legend

goodie wrote:
the stuff i read on this makes me furious , the resort to us as the "filth"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Resort?
2. We're hardly alone in 'resorting' to them as that
3. Resort?

Now I realise that, technically speaking, one and three are the same but I thought it was worth mentioning twice.
What amazed me the most is that he didn't seem to know this :shock:

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Makes you appreciate education though!

mmm....maybe those school fes aren't so high after all....

Nee!
TriColourDisciple
Club Player

I, too, was amazed by the consistant poor spelling throughout that entire thread.
In the past, I thought references to Collingwood fans in general, as being uneducated, to be a bit exaggerated.
However, that thread supports this theory to a degree.
I have to say, They didn't really anger me with what they were saying about the Saints, It was more a feeling of pity for them.

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
Quixote
SS Life Member

i_luv_nick_riewoldt wrote:It's funny how pathetic the collingwood fans are exclaiming Rocca will be all over Dawson!! How i wish Rocca will play just to ram home the advantage that Dawson has matured and to show Rocca as an old draught house!

I've seen houses more agile than that guy! (...though they're normally on the back of trucks or in cyclones...)

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Junior
Club Player

I remember catching the train in before the Collingwood game in 2004. there was a rather rude and loud bunch of Collingwood supporters on the train. As well as the abuse and swearing they were dishing out, they were telling all that we had not beaten anyone and that they would fix us up and prove that we were no good.

It was with great pleasure that I saw the same group of filth waiting on the train platform after the game, heads bowed down and not saying a word. At the end of the day the fact was we had beaten nothing that night as they were no good.

We should pity them, their best known supporter is a middle aged guy with a mullet who feels the need to wear a Gold jacket. He like their supporters knows so little about football that he put the jacket on only to have to later remove it on ANZAC day.

A champion team will always beat a team of champions.
axcellence
Club Player

Let me get this.... they have a thread ridiculing this place... and we have a thread ridiculing their site/thread .... perfect zero sum game...

and I wonder why I don't post much here.