310 points

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

310 points

Is what Geelong need to kick just to catch our percentage.

Then win by over twice their oppositions score!!!!

Apparently West Cost had that in Round 5 1991 but you have to go back to 3 years before the first World War to find another team after round 5 with a percentage greater than 200%

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

They increased their percentage by 20% to 148.76% - that still leaves them 63% below us - and Brisbane were playing 2 men down with even Bradshaw in the backline.

How I want to dominate games like Geelong do - Oh wait - WE DO!!!!!

To catch up on percentage they need 254 points - or us to have a huge score kicked against us. We need to be on next week coz they have Melbourne and we have the Doggies

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Don't focus on percentage.

Just win 22 games and percentage won't be an issue.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Agree - but what fun to be in the box seat with % now instead of in the past needing to win by 108 points to crack 4th (last year) or missing the eight by just % (2007??)

― Aristophanes