One more suspended from Port for this week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thirty-seven!?
Club Player

One more suspended from Port for this week

Matt Thomas of Port Adelaide has been suspended tonight for contact with an umpire, meaning he and Peter Burgoyne will not be playing this week!

Whilst he is one of their lower profile players, he is certainly a damaging one - he has been dubbed by Port supporters as the "crow killer" after his ability to break Trent Hentchel's knee, and put Nathan Bassett in a coma! He is a very hard and ferocious tackler, and has been tagging very well for the past 2 matches.

I for one am glad to see him out!

BelfastSaint
Club Player

Apparantly S Bourgoyne is also in doubt to come back this week .. and of course his brother is still suspended for another week ..
Over at the Port site they cannot see their team getting beat this week ...
they are extremely over confidant ...

Mr X from the West
Club Player

BelfastSaint wrote:Apparantly S Bourgoyne is also in doubt to come back this week .. and of course his brother is still suspended for another week ..
Over at the Port site they cannot see their team getting beat this week ...
they are extremely over confidant ...
Link?

"Blow out the candle I will burn again tomorrow"
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

You've got to log in.

Don't waste your time like I just did (really, I should be working...).

Lots of 'I think we will beat them because we are really good' type posts, cut and pasted news stories, and a mindset that seems to revolve around having taggers on just about every player on our list. Very, very lame.

Oddly, having now experienced it, I am now feeling quite confident about our prospects.

:D