Cheer Squad V Western Bulldogs

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

4ever_saint
Club Player

Cheer Squad V Western Bulldogs

Just wondering whether the cheer squad will be sitting Coventry or Lockett end for Western Bulldogs? Booking tickets and don't want to be behind the oppositions cheer squad understandably ;)

SaintDebi
Club Player

Check out the cheersquad forum. Pretty sure Saintdooley had a post with where they are sitting foe away games. I think it was the Coventry end for the doggies game.

Darren
Club Player

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=50313

Docklands: we always sit at the Lockett end for home games, this is the La Trobe street end.
For away games we still might be located at the Lockett end, depending on who we play. This year we will be sitting at the Coventry for the following away games: round 6 vs Western Bulldogs, round 11 vs North Melbourne and round 12 vs Carlton. The other away games at Docklands we still sit at the Lockett End.

4ever_saint
Club Player

Thanks guys :) Booked my tickets!

Darren
Club Player

Good work! Dad will probably book our tickets for next week which makes this my first footy game this year. I can't wait. :D