that old put down.... i need something to respond with!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

that old put down.... i need something to respond with!!

sorry if i have written this in the wrong forum.

but fellow sainters, i need your help..

my facebook status: "the lid is off at stkilda...stan alves compares it to the yr 97team...kinda bid difference stan...atm we are 3/3 then we were 1/3 or something- on the other end of a smashing by lions i believe lalala didnt get it togather to round 6...this year..THE LID IS OFF...GO SAINTERS"

following my status update is a out break of stkilda haters..as follows, ill also add who they support.

*"In 97 we were 1-4 looking at another long year. But just remember, in 04 we were 10-0 and look what happened. Don't loosen the lid just yet!" saints supporter

* "GO SAINTERS" saints supporter

*"lol what a fu**king load of s***" North melbourne

* 1."and they say collingwood fans premature ejaculate...atleast we wait to round 5 to start talking about premierships"... Magpies

* 2. "no matter how they look at it they are still going to lose in the prelim against hawks or geelong, the sooner they accept that the better it is for them" (this was the second statement from the magpie feral.)

* ME--"what ever sour puss-the lid has blown, give me another week and ill be taking about the DAL-LOW(unless ofcourse these twits at the tribunal rub him out for the week"

* "Collingwood fans should think of 66 (thank's Barry Breen) and I think adelaide beat collingwood,who we beat,and weagles did adelaide by 50 points and then we thrashed weagles by 97 ! Say no more ;-) sorry magpies" saints fan

*3. "oh, i know 66, thats the only year that the team with the worst win-loss ratio in AFL history won the ONLY Premiership...Think before you throw ridiculous s*** out..Oh, and WCE beat Port, not Adelaide, so get the fact right..." again the twit magpie fan

so my question to you fellow sainters is what do i do from here..cos i excited about this season..(well i am about them all) i generally believe we pose a threat and we are ready to play ball with the best of them.

give me some ammo to throw back at this..
im not prepared to lose this fight!!

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

just say nothing, and on the 26th of september, you get the last laugh

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

haha I dunno man, it is only round 3 !!! Lets not forget that. The signs are great, but for me it all boils down to injury factor. Have a good run with injuries, not even the ridiculous run Sydney had in 05, just a bit more luck and look out.

It is nice to have that bit off excitment back that comes from taking chances again.

I still think the lid hasnt even had its oh so annoying plastic wrap knifed off it yet . :D

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

:oops: :oops: :oops:

ok i know its VERY early..maybe i was looking to open up a litlle bit of rivalry between clubs... :roll: and i know get out of the kitchern if you carnt handle the heat..i have im asking for help!! but

i hate that it always comes back to 66. i have nothing to throw back..

their has been a new response written from the magpie supporter aswell.,.just incase somebody is on the verge on the greatest come back of all time..

"LOL..I have to bite. Whats the point of going for a different team if you dont defend them :). All i was mentioning on this status, St.kilda supporters as much as anyone should know that Premierships dont come easy and to be jumping onboard the Premiership train after beat 3 interstate teams of which 2/3 probably wont be playing in september is a bitpremature, especially when you KNOW that there is definately 2 teams a s*** load better, and on par with the Bulldogs for 3rd best."

Shaggy
Club Player

dals_da_bomb wrote::oops: :oops: :oops:

ok i know its VERY early..maybe i was looking to open up a litlle bit of rivalry between clubs... :roll: and i know get out of the kitchern if you carnt handle the heat..i have im asking for help!! but

i hate that it always comes back to 66. i have nothing to throw back..

their has been a new response written from the magpie supporter aswell.,.just incase somebody is on the verge on the greatest come back of all time..

"LOL..I have to bite. Whats the point of going for a different team if you dont defend them :). All i was mentioning on this status, St.kilda supporters as much as anyone should know that Premierships dont come easy and to be jumping onboard the Premiership train after beat 3 interstate teams of which 2/3 probably wont be playing in september is a bitpremature, especially when you KNOW that there is definately 2 teams a s*** load better, and on par with the Bulldogs for 3rd best."
You do not have to throw anything back.

Why the need?

Mate we are on top of the ladder, 18 current players were a major part of our run in 2005 when we were stiff not to win. They were kids then ... they are not now.

We are most likely to win the flag unless we have a major injury run.

If not this year than next year. Time to bask in glory.

Who cares about history when you are the top?

StSteven
Club Player

hmmmmmmm..........methinks troll.

starsign
Club Player

sorry if i have written this in the wrong forum.

but fellow sainters, i need your help..

my facebook status: "the lid is off at stkilda..
and if your not a troll ....you have a room temperature IQ when it comes to AFL footy!
I strongly suggest that you revise your opening statement in that facebook of yours
because I definitely don't see any indication that ""the lid is off at stkilda." at present
Certainly not the general feeling here or at the club more importantly.

you lead with your chin , then someones going to smack it !

markp
Saintsational Legend

There is no lid... we're just aiming for a top 4 finish and hoping the footy gods keep us relatively injury free. That's it.

Change your status to "Well done you Bombers and Cats!" or "dals da bomb needs a hug" and get on with your life. :wink:

markinUSA
SS Life Member

I am prepared to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Let's say you are not a troll.

Then I'd stick to the basics - don't bother with specific games or results...

Just say something like "It's been scientifically proven that every other team is the Devil".

:!:

(Slight nod to the Waterboy movie as you do it).

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

TO the Collingwood supporter you could ask them to remind you how they got knocked out of the finals last year. A personal favourite of mine. To Essendon supporters I ask them if they would like to have a chat about Rnd 22 last year.

Always have to be careful having a skite, it often comes back to bite you on the bum. But I also believe in enjoying the journey.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
dals_da_bomb
Club Player

ouch!! im no troll im a saint born and raised!!

yeh... ok i let my excitement escape myself for a brief moment :oops:

but

by god if feels good!!!

we have all been waiting for a long time to see the saints run with the pace, passion and skill they have right now! still room for improvement but im enjoying the ride!!

dals_da_bomd does not need a hug- she merely wants to praise her boys and get excited for what has and looks like a very exciting season. the boys are on fire at the moment!!!

thanks all for the advice! i went back with excatly what was recommended! only for a swan to mention we were and i qoute "premership pretenders". relax all, i didnt need to ask for a response, i just hit him with " are you still dirty that we picked up schinds, or that you need to laod the full ladder to see how sydney are travelling" agruement over!

Im not a troll, nor do claim to have anything more then 'room temperture knowledge of footy' but im a sainter!! whos pumped and cannot sit still waiting for saturday!!!

carn the saints!!

python
Club Player

not sure what you could say there, but i know whenever a fan on another club brings up the one premiership thing and how many more their club have won (its usually essendon, carlton, collingwood who bring it up) i say, 'well thats fine, whilst your busy looking to the past, im looking ahead, and im happy to say that we are gonna compete for a flag, unlike your pile of crap side'