Some pics from AAMI...(now full size)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_4_life
Club Player

Some pics from AAMI...(now full size)

Well I made the trip over the Adelaide last weekend, and what a great weekend it was ! The city is as boring as the proverbial but the football was great :D

Ive finally had a chance to look at some of the photos i took and though id post a few. Mostly from before the game and in the saints function after the game. If you notice yourself in any of the function shots and dont wish to be on the internet, just let me know and ill take that pic down.

(edit- worked out how to make them bigger 8-) )

Cheers

Last edited by Sainter_4_life on Fri 10 Apr 2009 1:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Also went over for the weekend... would have been sitting awfully close to you from where thepics were taken! also in the aftermatch function was standing at thetable directly infront of the lecturn where Beva and the players spoke!

edit: pretty sure thats my cap in the bottom left corner of the 2nd last pic haha.

Sainter_4_life
Club Player

Oh really nick, i was in bay 140. Didnt see too many other saints fans around there haha

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

ah must have been the other side ofthe ground... dont remember what bay number... just in / near our cheersquad