Banner Sayings 2009

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Banner Sayings 2009

just a reminder people can still have the chance to get their saying up on the banner.
so far this year we have had about 3 people over the 2 games put their sayings in :( the threads are now on the Cheer Squad/Moorabbin Wing forum.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

well since another stupid forum was made which i see no point in, i haven't bothered to check

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

fonz_#15 wrote:well since another stupid forum was made which i see no point in, i haven't bothered to check
:lol:
take a look at Port's fan forum site, or the Pies, they have 25+

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
markinUSA
SS Life Member

Maybe it was hard to find for some people. I had looked, but hadn't found one till you mentioned it to me yesterday.

Cmon fans, get your pens working!

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

mark i expect your sayings to make the banner in rounds 3, 5, 9, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 20 and 22 :D