WHAT A WIN

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

milney044
Club Player

WHAT A WIN

this may not have needed a new topic- but im excited! i experienced my first win interstate tonight and it was awesome :) the boys worked hard all night, tackling was the best i've seen since 2004 which is a great sign. Every player did their bit, i really cant name one passenger.

We kept the crowd fairly quiet although i was worried a tad throughout the 3rd quarter, but we held them off and they never realy looked like winning it, our pressure was just too good.

Special mentions to Kosi and Dal, its early days but so far they've looked like they're ready to take on the criticism and prove to everyone the stars that they are.

Solid effort by the boys, the after match function was also a bonus with 3/4 of the team making an appearance, great stuff :P

A real positive also to see your team compete so well when both your captain and vice captain aren't match fit. A real plus.

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Well said Milney044!

See you on saturday!

Before Im 85
QuestionOfAccuracy
Club Player

WHAT A WIN indeed!

Loved the resilience shown by the boys throughout the game! Contributions from all 22 players and the attack on the ball and oppsition was ferocious. They really played like a team on a mission!

HarveysDeciple

Re: WHAT A WIN

milney044 wrote:this may not have needed a new topic- but im excited! i experienced my first win interstate tonight and it was awesome :) the boys worked hard all night, tackling was the best i've seen since 2004 which is a great sign. Every player did their bit, i really cant name one passenger.

We kept the crowd fairly quiet although i was worried a tad throughout the 3rd quarter, but we held them off and they never realy looked like winning it, our pressure was just too good.

Special mentions to Kosi and Dal, its early days but so far they've looked like they're ready to take on the criticism and prove to everyone the stars that they are.

Solid effort by the boys, the after match function was also a bonus with 3/4 of the team making an appearance, great stuff :P

A real positive also to see your team compete so well when both your captain and vice captain aren't match fit. A real plus.

good stuff.

Tell kipper he's a hack!

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

where were you sitting milney? i didnt see you.
i wasnt that worried at 3qtr time, because we had scored 4 goals and so had they throughout the 3rd quarter...and the party started about 17 mins into the 4th when we knew we had won! was amazing!
anyone got any photos?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Gehrigs_son
Club Player

was a great win. this year i feel we havent been talked up as much as the last few years so hopefully we can exceed everyones expectation