Is Schnieder slow???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:I'd be more worried about Milne. Only value if he kicks a goal. Adds nothing else.
With all due respect..rubbish.

His pressure on the ball carrier is first rate so far this year , and a lot more of his tackles are sticking

Thought his defensive game terrific tonight

:wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...at least one of you know a little bit about footy.... :wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:I'd be more worried about Milne. Only value if he kicks a goal. Adds nothing else.
With all due respect..rubbish.

His pressure on the ball carrier is first rate so far this year , and a lot more of his tackles are sticking

Thought his defensive game terrific tonight

:wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...at least one of you know a little bit about footy.... :wink: :lol:
Thanks for the compliment, Stinger. :D

Milne can chase, but he's too light to be an effective tackler. There's a massive difference between improving... and being good enough. And he is still a weak link in that respect.

But that's my opnion only. If the coach is happy... I'm happy.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Milne had a good game - in a tight disciplined game like that one you want the odd player that brings an air of unpredictability and opportunism into the game - look at that brilliant handball to kosi. Just smells the goal opportunities does milney. His tackle count was equal to kosi's and roo's, his stats (barring kosi's four goals) were very similar to the gun forwards.

Schneider was poor early but ended up playing his part. His experience showed on a few occasions.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "