Reserved Seats !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fingers
Saintsational Legend

This would have to be one of the most stupid threads ever.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:My family has three reserved seats on the Moorabbin Wing...

On a few occasions my son was ill and my wife stayed at home...

My brother "Saintbart" and his son, was at the ground ( as always) and I never asked him to come to the MW and sit next to me....

Reason.....

Not a right call....

You simply rip off the Club, members should BUY their reserved seat....

On one occasion I permitted a mod and his son, but no more....

Yes, hypicritcal, but for now on NO MORE!
This post is laughable.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:My family has three reserved seats on the Moorabbin Wing...

On a few occasions my son was ill and my wife stayed at home...

My brother "Saintbart" and his son, was at the ground ( as always) and I never asked him to come to the MW and sit next to me....

Reason.....

Not a right call....

You simply rip off the Club, members should BUY their reserved seat....

On one occasion I permitted a mod and his son, but no more....

Yes, hypicritcal, but for now on NO MORE!
This post is laughable.
Especially laughable because the biggest beneficiary is Collo.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
stinger
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote: Infact last time she sat next to an old boyfriend of hers she hadn't seen for years......Judge Bongornio (?spelling) who also is a Geelong supporter...so another Sainter on the MW secreted an opposition supporter into this sacred area. :shock: :shock: Own up who you are if you read this post...after all I have confessed to my sin :(

Actually when I was introduced to the Judge, I was thinking what a great place Australia is. Here was one of Australia's top Supreme Court Judge's who was currently residing over the most protected & guarded court case that has ever happened in Australia, sitting at the footy without any guards... possibly couldn't and wouldn't happen anywhere else in the world. He was just another footy supporter - opposition one at that- enjoying an afternoon at the footy with his Sainter mate, in amongst a lot of crazy Saint supporters screaming abuse at the GFC.

i sat next to bernie bongiorno at a dinner the night little ebony simpson's body was lifted out of a damn...she was weighted down by her school bag tied to her body with fencing wire...

...you guys know me.....i was all for stringing the murdering arsehole who ended her life, up by his neck and balls at the same time.......bernie who was the victorian dpp at the time was aghast...as was the victorian chief magistrate ...she was also sitting next to me ..or on the other side of bernie....can't qute remember....i wasn't impressed by bernie....yeah..i know the feeling was probably mutual....bit of a soft c**k to me for a dpp....

...but ...he hasn't improved as a judge....once a soft c**k...... :wink: :lol:

...i think paul bongiorno, the ex priest journo is related to him....brother i believe but maybe they are cousins...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
loris wrote: Infact last time she sat next to an old boyfriend of hers she hadn't seen for years......Judge Bongornio (?spelling) who also is a Geelong supporter...so another Sainter on the MW secreted an opposition supporter into this sacred area. :shock: :shock: Own up who you are if you read this post...after all I have confessed to my sin :(

Actually when I was introduced to the Judge, I was thinking what a great place Australia is. Here was one of Australia's top Supreme Court Judge's who was currently residing over the most protected & guarded court case that has ever happened in Australia, sitting at the footy without any guards... possibly couldn't and wouldn't happen anywhere else in the world. He was just another footy supporter - opposition one at that- enjoying an afternoon at the footy with his Sainter mate, in amongst a lot of crazy Saint supporters screaming abuse at the GFC.

i sat next to bernie bongiorno at a dinner the night little ebony simpson's body was lifted out of a damn...she was weighted down by her school bag tied to her body with fencing wire...

...you guys know me.....i was all for stringing the murdering arsehole who ended her life, up by his neck and balls at the same time.......bernie who was the victorian dpp at the time was aghast...as was the victorian chief magistrate ...she was also sitting next to me ..or on the other side of bernie....can't qute remember....i wasn't impressed by bernie....yeah..i know the feeling was probably mutual....bit of a soft c**k to me for a dpp....

...i think paul bongiorno, the ex priest journo is related to him....brother i believe but maybe they are cousins...
A discussion about reserved seats is not the place to air your right wing ideas on the judiciary.

Why don't you grow up, this is a footy forum. wink: lol: you wanker.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Justice David Ashley used to sit in front of me in Bay 6 at Moorabbin with his dad which left me impressed as he could have sat in the Social Club with the rest of the hoi-paloi

matrix
Saintsational Legend

<<bangs masonic gavel
order
order in the court :twisted:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
stinger wrote:

A discussion about reserved seats is not the place to air your right wing ideas on the judiciary.

Why don't you grow up, this is a footy forum. wink: lol: you wanker.

why don't you mind your own business and stop being rude to posters for no apparent reason.....and follow your own advice.......which for the sake of clarity i will quote in full

"Why don't you grow up, this is a footy forum. wink: lol: you wanker."

:wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.