AFL and Telstra Dome

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

AFL and Telstra Dome

Even the AFL has buggered up the Dome and it's new dome.
They sent out an email to AFL members ( I carry dual nationality) and in the email they kept referring to as Docklands Stadium until I read

For further information on dining at Telstra Dome, click here.

They can't get it right themselves.

Also they're telling AFL members they can book in for a meal in their new dining area and are we being double booked for the same area?

St Kilda and the Sydney Swans launch their 2009 Toyota AFL Premiership Season campaign this Saturday, March 28 and there's no better way to start the evening, than with dinner in the new AFL Members dining and bar facility - the AFL Victory Room!

The AFL Victory Room, which is located on Level 1 within Docklands Stadium (near the AFL Level 1 reserved seat area), will be the exclusive AFL Membership dining and bar facility in 2009.

Anyone able to clarify please?

sainter35
Club Player

Re: AFL and Telstra Dome

ozrulestrace wrote:
Anyone able to clarify please?
It's often split in two, they just put the internal walls up.

I remember a couple of times in the social club after match function where Bruce Eva has made mention of the opposition clubs function next door and our supporters were banging on the walls.

Juvenile but funny all the same.