A question re L2 social club access...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Stjohn
Club Player

A question re L2 social club access...

I got the email from St kilda Congatulating me on renewing my Level 2 Revserve Seat memebrship and Social Club Membership and telling about the great avantages including a Social Club room on Level 2, not far from my seats, apparently., where I can pay an additional $25 for a Meal before the game so long as o make a reservation beforehand

But they made mention on a Club 300 card to gain access...
What is this and is this an additional cost on top of the membership, reserved seat cost and social club membership??
:?

" I am a loyal person and at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know I am a St Kilda person for life. That was something that has heavily influenced my decision.â€
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

I just got clarification of that '300 club card' from the CLub, having asked a similar question of them.
Good Morning Allan,

There was a miscommunication in the email which I apologise for. The card you need to access the room on Level 2 is indeed your 2009 Membership Card which shows you have a seat on Level 2. I hope this removes any confusion.

If you have any further questions please contact me personally.

Kind Regards
Jonathan Wright
Member Relations Co-Ordinator

Stjohn
Club Player

Ahhh!

Thanks for that...

" I am a loyal person and at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know I am a St Kilda person for life. That was something that has heavily influenced my decision.â€
Stjohn
Club Player

I also got a reply email from...

Jonathon Wright, at the club (he's been a busy lad..)