Training

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

I think you will find that it is infact a REAL trainign session with only the players changed to protect the innocent.

That is: its real training with unreal players.....look closely....the guy with the blonde "bed hair" on the bike in the TTB room has a beer guts....sure sign its Michael Roberts NOT Nick Riewoldt.

I got suspicious a while back when during a drill the "pretend"players were screaming out "Gwilty,Gwilty" to some skinny white kid in tights.

Ignore p66 at your peril - he knows and he has the acerbic arrogance to demonstrate he's "in the know".... :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
tomnz wrote:Roo was out there trained
Couldn't have. There was no training!!!

8-)
Iceman.....I agree 100% with plugger.

My terms are "real training" (read: closed sessions) and "media training" (read: open sessions).

Media training is just a PR stunt and an opportunity for supporters to get some happy snaps and autographs.......nothing wrong with either motives.
I agree there is nothing wrong with either also.

But training is still training as far as the supporters are concerned.
So if they were all on stationary bikes on the ground that would be the normal training that we are used to. It was a touch session and they do that every day they train. Tomorrow and Thursday will be the normal sessions. Have a go at me all you like and it has nothing to do with being in the know just pointing out that it wasnt a proper training session.

Loyal
Club Player

Roo was checking his emails then came down and said hello.
Ross asked Goose if he was okay.
BJ arrived late.
Grammy was still in his PJ's.
I didnt see Lenjob.