noddy sheahan's top 50...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

no Hayes and Scarlett at ten shows he has no idea.
ffs Max did a better job than Scarlett last year, and typically didnt make AA

jay young
Club Player

I cannot agree with other saints fans who rate luke ball so highly ive seen him get caught with the ball so easily hes slow and has poor disposal and lots of you guys rate x clarke m maguire jkosch too high as well even lenny hayes runs into problems alot but you cant fault his endeavour , say what you like about my choices but weres our premiership. on a positive note we have a great forward (nick) and our defence is brilliant . Mike sheahan was pretty close

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

jay young wrote:I cannot agree with other saints fans who rate luke ball so highly ive seen him get caught with the ball so easily hes slow and has poor disposal and lots of you guys rate x clarke m maguire jkosch too high as well even lenny hayes runs into problems alot but you cant fault his endeavour , say what you like about my choices but weres our premiership. on a positive note we have a great forward (nick) and our defence is brilliant . Mike sheahan was pretty close
so many of the previous posts are of idiocy...

bagging judd for being at 2 and somehow drawing ball into it...and somehow drawing money into it...

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.