Are you collecting your cap/scarf on Match Day Round 1???

THis is just a request from the folk in the tent volunteering to hand out your Membership cap and scarf prior to the Sydeny game Round 1

PLEASE...can you BRING AND FILL OUT the little card that came with your Membership pack BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT THE GAME!!!!!!!

The queues can be kept shorter and the wait quicker if people dont have to fiddle around filling that card out with their name and Membership No when they get to the head of the queue

Dont forget, the people in that tent are volunteers and Saints fans..and would love to be in the ground for the first bounce!!

Thanks in advance for your co-operation

Re: Are you collecting your cap/scarf on Match Day Round 1??

saint66au wrote:PLEASE...can you BRING AND FILL OUT the little card that came with your Membership pack BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT THE GAME!!!!!!!
I'll confess - Guilty your honour
My companion was much more organised

I did hear one gentleman saying he was told he couldn't pick up his scarf and was told he would have to do it rd 1-
and when queried aahve the little card-- No he said=- he had forgotten to mention that and we were worried about why he was told to wait :D

Re: Are you collecting your cap/scarf on Match Day Round 1??

PLEASE...can you BRING AND FILL OUT the little card that came with your Membership pack BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT THE GAME!!!!!!!
Or you can get some lacky boy to line up at the tent for you :roll: :wink: !!

Go Sainters Go

I havn't received my pack as yet - proberbly gone to the Demons supporters in the mix up.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"

Last two years I've picked up by scarf and hat at the club, handed over the voucher not filled out, and they didn't care.

I'd be surprised if you had to fill it out - is a lacky (ie. Eastern?) going to verify all the names/membership numbers? :lol: :lol: :lol:

saintspremiers wrote:Last two years I've picked up by scarf and hat at the club, handed over the voucher not filled out, and they didn't care.

I'd be surprised if you had to fill it out - is a lacky (ie. Eastern?) going to verify all the names/membership numbers? :lol: :lol: :lol:
They should be filled out and we have been instructed not to issue them unless they are, or at the very least have their name on the voucher.

Hence the marquee has pens for the members to fill out those details.

I am only going on what I was told, and it would make life far more easier for everyone if they were, so the the queue is not that long.

I would like to see the match as well and the easiest way would be less queue.

I was the lacky boy for an annomous moderator of this forum at the intra-club game. At least he had his details filled in but I had to join the queue just to get his scarf & cap for him. And, did I get a drink for my efforts. No Bloody Way :roll: :wink: !!

I picked up my 2 scarves and 1 cap from the club when i was there last week watching them train....

Will the Saints ever be classed as a good club ?

bobmurray wrote:I picked up my 2 scarves and 1 cap from the club when i was there last week watching them train....
Good stuff, the less there on round 1 and the more members write in their details prior to coming to the marque will reduce the queue and will result in more game time us volunteers can watch

St Fidelius wrote:
bobmurray wrote:I picked up my 2 scarves and 1 cap from the club when i was there last week watching them train....
Good stuff, the less there on round 1 and the more members write in their details prior to coming to the marque will reduce the queue and will result in more game time us volunteers can watch
Don't worry St Fid, I'll save your seat for you :lol: :lol: :lol:

St Fidelius wrote:
lol it is a reserved seat so no need for that, but I would like to see most of the match :idea:

It also puts my family out of their normal routine, so it just puts extra pressure on getting things right on the night...

My family are really not in favour of coming to a match, with reserved seats, and having to come a couple of hours before a match, and all I ask is that the members on here write their details on those vouchers, PRIOR to coming to the game...

PRETTY SIMPLE REALLY :idea:

St Fidelius wrote:
lol it is a reserved seat so no need for that, but I would like to see most of the match :idea:
I know it's reserved - I was considering stealing it/selling it off to someone whilst you are delayed doing your good deed :lol: :lol: :lol:

(just to see your reaction when your seat is taken!)

St Fidelius wrote:
I know it's reserved - I was considering stealing it/selling it off to someone whilst you are delayed doing your good deed :lol: :lol: :lol:

(just to see your reaction when your seat is taken!)
Well mate, no need to wait to see my reaction...

How's this?

lol

what do i do if the club still is yet to send our memberships?
line up in the membership line for 19 hours before the swans game? i dont think so! :evil: il just find another way in!!!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
SaintDebi

saintdooley wrote:what do i do if the club still is yet to send our memberships?
line up in the membership line for 19 hours before the swans game? i dont think so! :evil: il just find another way in!!!
Only a week out from Round 1, I'd be chasing it up. Not very patient when it comes to my footy!

saintdooley wrote:what do i do if the club still is yet to send our memberships?
Chase it up Dools but didn't you only just hand yours in at the training session on the Public Holiday just gone?

Might take a while.

Iceman234 wrote:
Chase it up Dools but didn't you only just hand yours in at the training session on the Public Holiday just gone?

Might take a while.
yeahh, but i would think that if you hand it in at this time of the year it would only take a number of days to be mailed out?
all i hope is i do not have to line up to get my membership. i would rather watch paint dry than line up and be patient, thats one thing i do not have, patience.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Quixote

I'm an AFL Member / St Kilda Club Support - still haven't received jack from the club.

Any other AFL members still waiting? I'm not really really fussed, have tickets booked up until May - wouldn't mind the new sticker and scarf though!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo

Quixote wrote:I'm an AFL Member / St Kilda Club Support - still haven't received jack from the club.

Any other AFL members still waiting? I'm not really really fussed, have tickets booked up until May - wouldn't mind the new sticker and scarf though!!
I have a feeling that it's up to the AFL to send of a list to all Clubs and once the Clubs receive that list, they will send out the membership packs.

It may pay to ring the AFL and just see what the situation is.

Raven

Quixote wrote:I'm an AFL Member / St Kilda Club Support - still haven't received jack from the club.

I'm one, and I got mine in early Feb. I'd follow it up with the club (not the AFL) , if I were you.

Those collecting caps & scarves are reminded to ensure that St Fid earns every cent he is being paid to hand this stuff out. :wink: :wink:

If you see him goofing off GIVE HIM HEAPS :wink: :roll: :wink:

Even if you are not collecting, go past and hurl something at him, even if it is only abuse :wink: :wink: :roll: :wink: :wink: !!

Eastern wrote:Those collecting caps & scarves are reminded to ensure that St Fid earns every cent he is being paid to hand this stuff out. :wink: :wink:

Even if you are not collecting, go past and hurl something at him, even if it is only abuse :wink: :wink: :roll: :wink: :wink: !!
lol

I am not being paid for this, so just how do I earn every cent?

Maybe you can shout me a beer as payment :idea: :wink: :lol:

St Fidelius wrote:
Eastern wrote:Those collecting caps & scarves are reminded to ensure that St Fid earns every cent he is being paid to hand this stuff out. :wink: :wink:

lol

I am not being paid for this, so just how do I earn every cent?

Maybe you can shout me a beer as payment :idea: :wink: :lol:
Me shout :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Now you are definately dreaming :wink: !!

Eastern wrote: Me shout :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Now you are definately dreaming :wink: !!
Yeah, the moment I clicked on "submit" with my last message, I just knew I had no chance of that happening :x :wink: