AGM

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigred
Saintsational Legend

At least he has the balls to actually stand up and ask the questions.

Well within his rights as a club member to do so.

If if put some of the board off side, so be it. Why should they be exempt from answering to such things?

Good on you Barks. At least you can back up all your bullshyt, which is more than most of the internet heroes on here can do.

Taping pages of ruck stats to the coaches box is something else though :P

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

rodgerfox wrote:
St DAC wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the CEO has offered some hobo the chance to come down to his office and check out some confidential information??

I'm floored by that.
Isn't the AGM only open to members? So if you've made it into the meeting, you are obviously a member? If so, then the CEO made an offer to a member, not a hobo (appearances of aforementioned member notwithstanding). Not that surprising surely? :?:
Then why does the hobo have the condition that he must keep it confidential?
Commercial documents are usually confidential, not for public consumption. Showing them to a single, interested member is quite different form making them public.

Hey Rodger, have you ever answered a question, rather than tossing questions as hand grenades as though you are the font of all wisdom? :roll:

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
St DAC wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the CEO has offered some hobo the chance to come down to his office and check out some confidential information??

I'm floored by that.
Isn't the AGM only open to members? So if you've made it into the meeting, you are obviously a member? If so, then the CEO made an offer to a member, not a hobo (appearances of aforementioned member notwithstanding). Not that surprising surely? :?:
It raises an interesting question. What are members entitled to see?
Can I (or any other member) ask to see/be shown the details of :-
Employment contracts?
Sponsorship agreements?
No.
Then what am I, as a member, entitled to see (if anything)?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
St DAC wrote:

I'm floored by that.
Employment contracts?
Sponsorship agreements?
No.
Certainly not confidential documents. Not sure members would have much rights at all apart from the financial report at seasons end.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
St DAC wrote:

I'm floored by that.
Employment contracts?
Sponsorship agreements?
No.
Certainly not confidential documents. Not sure members would have much rights at all apart from the financial report at seasons end.
What about membership lists?

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:At least he has the balls to actually stand up and ask the questions.

If if put some of the board off side, so be it. Why should they be exempt from answering to such things?

Good on you Barks. At least you can back up all your bullshyt, which is more than most of the internet heroes on here can do.

I have asked him plenty of questions via email, and received another one today.

Your comment of "internet heroes" is wrong. I use the internet as a medium to ask questions.

You should try it one day, you will find that you get results far quicker than waiting for an AGM :idea:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Phoey.

Absolute Phoey...

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:Phoey.

Absolute Phoey...
What, you don't believe I exchange emails with Archie and got another reply today?

Trust me, it's far quicker than waiting for an AGM

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
GrumpyOne

St Fidelius wrote:
bigred wrote:At least he has the balls to actually stand up and ask the questions.

Your comment of "internet heroes" is wrong. I use the internet as a medium to ask questions.

You should try it one day, you will find that you get results far quicker than waiting for an AGM :idea:
Why did you think that comment was directed at you Fid?

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Well, it was posted 14 minutes after my post.

One would think that it was directed at me

GrumpyOne

St Fidelius wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

I didn't see any connection Fid.

It would be an idea if you see a post mentioning lack of balls, don't automatically assume its about you.

Save a lot of angst on the forum if you followed that advice.

Just a friendly word. :wink:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

It would be an idea if you see a post mentioning lack of balls, don't automatically assume its about you.

You see it's like this Grumpyone, 14 minutes is ample time to respond to a post before me and then quote them.

He didn't quote anyone, so anyone that has a clue would consider that the post immediately after theirs is directed to them.

Gee, is that clear enough???

Oh and thanks for this...
Still got your knickers in a knot on how you single handily stuffed up any ideas of changing the order of players in the banner??

Don't worry, I just know how you love to be public on the issues :roll:

Oh, thanks for your input on this matter, I really appreciate your thoughts on this issue :D

Do you care to insult yourself again in some vein attempt to get me onside with your thoughts :roll:

Again, don't bother

bigred
Saintsational Legend

I actually thought the along the same lines as GrumpyOne....

This whole thread turned into another Barks bitch slapping session.

THAT was what I was commenting on. I couldnt give a flying one who emails Archie anything. Or if he responds or not.

Strange that you would think what I wrote was directed at you Fid...

:roll:

I am stoked that we will finally get a decent training facility.

I am surprised it will end up being built in Seaford. I find the decision peculiar.

Funny the reaction when you mention "internet hero's" around here.

Next time, spring to your defence using Caps Lock. Has a much stronger effect on the internet pwnzors.

GrumpyOne

St Fidelius wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

You see it's like this Grumpyone, 14 minutes is ample time to respond to a post before me and then quote them.

He didn't quote anyone, so anyone that has a clue would consider that the post immediately after theirs is directed to them.

Still got your knickers in a knot on how you single handily stuffed up any ideas of changing the order of players in the banner??

Oh, thanks for your input on this matter, I really appreciate your thoughts on this issue :D

Do you care to insult yourself again in some vein attempt to get me onside with your thoughts :roll:

Again, don't bother
On second thoughts.... perhaps a post mentioning a lack of balls is all about you. :roll:

And the angst rolls on........ :roll: :roll:

Going to go running to the Mods again?

Has mean bad naughty GO upset little St Fid again?

FFS get a life.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Again, don't bother
On second thoughts.... perhaps a post mentioning a lack of balls is all about you. :roll:

And the angst rolls on........ :roll: :roll:

Going to go running to the Mods again?

Has mean bad naughty GO upset little St Fid again?

FFS get a life.
And to think you stated that I stalked you :shock:

This was not about you, but you chipped in, as you do with a comment that has nothing to do with you

Just who should get a life :?:

Your accusations of me running to the mods is unfounded, I only sought clarification on the BANG BANG and take your medication comments, which was reported to me.

Pity you didn't use the public forum to explain those comments after a few questioned them.

This has no interest to you and just why you have stalked me on an issue concerning another poster is unbelievable.

Stop ruining this thread FFS

:idea:

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

not disputing that

just wish he'd stop asking the same questions repeatedly on this forum and ignoring forumites that answer them coz the answers don't suit him

that stH!#s just annoying

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Oh by the way grumpyone,

Seeing that you acknowledged that I am a "copper" and stated that I should be catching crooks.

I worked on Sunday and have this Thursday off...

So if I happen to post during the day on Thursday I am not at work.

I hope you can comprehend that.

In any case what gives you the right on a public forum to tell me what I should do and shouldn't do :roll:

NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET A LIFE!

and stop this useless banter, I have no interest in any conversation with you :idea:

Enrico_Misso
Saintsational Legend
Location: Moorabbin Chapter of The Royal Society of Hagiographers

Must be time to lock it.

The rest of Australia can wander mask-free, socialise, eat out, no curfews, no zoning, no police rings of steel, no illogical inconsistent rules. 
They can even WATCH LIVE FOOTY!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Enrico_Misso wrote:Must be time to lock it.
I dont know. Hasnt quite reached the CEO thread but if we give it a bit more time I think it can get there.
Last edited by plugger66 on Mon 02 Mar 2009 9:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Don't lock it, just forget grumpyone's interruptions

bigred
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:

not disputing that

just wish he'd stop asking the same questions repeatedly on this forum and ignoring forumites that answer them coz the answers don't suit him

that stH!#s just annoying
Agreed.

That ground has been covered many times before. The spam copy/paste posting is terribad.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
I dont know. Hasnt quite reached the CEO thread but if we give it a bit more time I think it can get there.
Yep..and if it does it will be locked just like the CEO one was...and ocne again people with precious few manners can be blamed.

Just personally...some of the abuse thrown around this place of late makes B4E's merely annoying banter look pretty tame by comparison.

Yep..I'll be accused of taking sides, but tbh Im so far over that its not funny.

Joffaboy was spot on in the General Forum. A few people on here need to have a beer at a game, lighten up and remember that this a footy forum, not the United Nations.

A bit less chest beating and a bit more turning the other cheek and ignoring silly posts wouldnt go astray either.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Enrico_Misso
Saintsational Legend
Location: Moorabbin Chapter of The Royal Society of Hagiographers

saint66au wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Yep..and if it does it will be locked just like the CEO one was...and ocne again people with precious few manners can be blamed.
Suggestion

If a thread goes 2 pages or more without referring to the original topic - then Lockett

The rest of Australia can wander mask-free, socialise, eat out, no curfews, no zoning, no police rings of steel, no illogical inconsistent rules. 
They can even WATCH LIVE FOOTY!
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

It's the quoting, with in quoting, with in quoting, with in quoting, with in quoting, with in quoting, with in quoting, with in quoting, with in quoting, with in quoting, with in quoting...

Using my "normal old school" profile, the quotes are grey so I scoll on by but it's a pain sifting thru pages of male intoxicated chest beating posting diahrea.
A roudy pub with a bunch of yobbos inside that's what we are. I hate pubs for that very reason. Blokes acting blokey = wnakers having a lend of themselves. I don't envy saint66au's job... for which he gets zip to baby sit this lot.

The topic is the AGM.

As bigred said "This whole thread turned into another Barks bitch slapping session. "

Notice I didn't resort to quoting bigred. ;)

5 prelims in 7 years. 40 wins from 49 games.
2009 and 2010 were 2 of the 5 best years ever by the St.Kilda FC.
Thanks for all your efforts Saints.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Bless you AOK...that exact same thing has been bugging me for ages...peoples lazy use of the "quote" button

It was actually rammed home to me the other day when I used my phone (I do it very rarely it costs a fortune!) to look at SS

The pages that were full of multi-quotes were so hard to scroll down I didnt bother.

Please...lots of people are using phones to surf the net now..think of them when clicking that damn quote button

There maybe an official policy to limit the amount of quotes soon. Stay tuned.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor