CEO candidates?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

the shadow
Club Player

And people say you have mental issues? Wonder why? Hiding behind your autistic sister-in-law. For shame! As for threatening me with your father- in-law. No problem. As you are a typically greasy, cowardly wog, you wouldn't have the balls to do anything yourself. Hide behind a disabled woman and a keyboard. What a hero! I didn't have a crack at her or anyone with autism you clown. I had a crack at your boyfriend. You had to justify your rant so you picked on that. You're the disgrace. Show your father- in- law your last post. I'm sure he'll be impressed.

Anyway, you know where to find me. It's in an earlier post. Come on down in Round one. Something tells me you'll piss your pants and go home crying to mama. Gee I hit a nerve, didn't I wogboy? This has nothing to do with your sister-in-law. Like your boyfriend, you try to dish it out and you can't stand it when someone has the balls to stand up to you.
I think we all now know who has mental issues. Well Richter, your mate is hilarious, isn't he? Threatening to have someone killed over an internet post. Wow, what a wit. A f***wit. I've been threatened by the best WB. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

I invite you to come to my work at the Children's Hospital and we'll head up to the ICU to see some kids who have been dropped on their heads, seeing as you seem to think that's funny and is appropriate fodder for jokes. With your obvious anger management issues and lack of control, you strike me as the type who would bash a defenseless kid if it cried too much. That would be your level I reckon. Perhaps you could crack a few jokes about it around some grieving parents and investigating detectives. I'm sure they'll give you some feedback about your comedic skills. I know your type only too well, you lowlife piece of sh*t.

No plugger66, I'm not struggling at all. I'm flying thanks. I have a job to do. That's why I haven't replied before this. I suppose you think making idle death threats is also appropriate. This is what it has come to. The prosecution can rest. The wogboy has fully revealed himself. You make a lovely couple. See you at the dome in Round 1, children. Don't be late.

Run like Ditterich, arms flailing, cause fear in the enemy, make fellow saints walk tall!
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

And a racist to boot. Gee what a class act you are. :lol:

You accuse me of harping back to the days of the White Aus policy, yet you dish up these petty, racist remarks? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I'm a child basher too? Wow, you really know how to profile people don't you.

Not hiding behind anyone mate. Feel free to pop in for a chat anytime you want to set the record straight. Feel free to make your allegations in front of a witness. Boy we'd really have some fun then.

As for my father in law.. he'll take care of himslef, no doubt.

Quite happy to show him my post... in fact I did this morning... and he agrees. No death threats from me... just quoting what he'd likely do... given his nature. Assuimg my wife doesn't punch your lights out sooner.

For some one as witty as you... you just don't get it do you?

Hiding behind my sister in law? FFS don't try and twist the argument around. Stop digging a hole for yourself. You accused P66 of being autistic. As such, you offended people who have relatives or friends with Autism. Namely me.

Even a caring sharing person like you who works at the Childeren's Hospital would have enouigh sensibility to figure that out. So, I was wrong.

Yeah thedropping the kid on the head wasn't the brightest thing to say.. I'll admit it. Pity you can't do the same.

Twist it whichevr way you want. it seems the best you can do is threaten people and carry on like a fool.

I guess that's the difference between you and I...

You could meet me, beat the cr@p out of me... even put me in hospital because you're such a real man...

But 2 things: If you did, you'd wanna make sure I never woke up again...

And secondly, you'd wake up the next day and still be the same person your are now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I laugh in your face Shadow. :lol:

I laugh in your face and pity you at the same time.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

the shadow wrote:And people say you have mental issues? Wonder why? Hiding behind your autistic sister-in-law. For shame! As for threatening me with your father- in-law. No problem. As you are a typically greasy, cowardly wog, you wouldn't have the balls to do anything yourself. Hide behind a disabled woman and a keyboard. What a hero! I didn't have a crack at her or anyone with autism you clown. I had a crack at your boyfriend. You had to justify your rant so you picked on that. You're the disgrace. Show your father- in- law your last post. I'm sure he'll be impressed.

Anyway, you know where to find me. It's in an earlier post. Come on down in Round one. Something tells me you'll piss your pants and go home crying to mama. Gee I hit a nerve, didn't I wogboy? This has nothing to do with your sister-in-law. Like your boyfriend, you try to dish it out and you can't stand it when someone has the balls to stand up to you.
I think we all now know who has mental issues. Well Richter, your mate is hilarious, isn't he? Threatening to have someone killed over an internet post. Wow, what a wit. A f***wit. I've been threatened by the best WB. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

I invite you to come to my work at the Children's Hospital and we'll head up to the ICU to see some kids who have been dropped on their heads, seeing as you seem to think that's funny and is appropriate fodder for jokes. With your obvious anger management issues and lack of control, you strike me as the type who would bash a defenseless kid if it cried too much. That would be your level I reckon. Perhaps you could crack a few jokes about it around some grieving parents and investigating detectives. I'm sure they'll give you some feedback about your comedic skills. I know your type only too well, you lowlife piece of sh*t.

No plugger66, I'm not struggling at all. I'm flying thanks. I have a job to do. That's why I haven't replied before this. I suppose you think making idle death threats is also appropriate. This is what it has come to. The prosecution can rest. The wogboy has fully revealed himself. You make a lovely couple. See you at the dome in Round 1, children. Don't be late.
I am sorry had a go at you. I didnt realise the depth of your problems. I do apologise.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Actually, I'll retract my comments.

This garbage serves no good for anyone.

Shadow, I hope you can see why I got offended. If not, so be it.

got better things to do.

Still happy to have a chat if you want.
Last edited by WayneJudson42 on Mon 02 Mar 2009 3:13pm, edited 1 time in total.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Back on topic or its gets locked guys..

Already one abuse warning about to happen
Geez only one. This sort of stuff should be deleted.

Why is this allowed to happen...saint66au?

the shadow
Club Player

You don't think this has all gotten a bit out of hand do you? I've never threatened to do anything to you. I would like a face to face though. The whole point of my attack on you and plugger66 was to prove a point. He can dish it out, but he can't take it. I'd have to say you are in the same boat. I'm happy to admit that I've said some offensive things in the course of this thread, but that's the whole point.

There are too many mindless and offensive attacks in this forum and I'd been on the wrong end of a few of them. Enough is enough. No one deserves to cop abuse and threats for posting their opinion. As for plugger66, he only has to see how I responded to SENsational to see that we were poles apart in our opinions but neither of us resorted to attacking the other personally.

What this whole thread shows is where these things end up. I decided from the beginning I wouldn't back down in order to see where it would escalate to. Allegations of Autism and child bashing! I apologise to the whole forum for those, but I'm not sorry I stood up for myself. I was taking the p*ss early, but found the increasingly personal nature of the attacks a bit disturbing. I know I gave out plenty, but I copped my share as well.

I think the point is made that when we get off topic and get personal, things become ridiculous. In the end, the thread was supposed to be about who would be a good CEO for the club. It quickly degenerated into a horrendous slanging match, not really befitting of the general standard of this forum, which is probably the best in the competition. Yes, even my so-called "Maggie mates" think that. I apologise for any offence caused, but it was at the very least a very interesting experiment in the folly of personal abuse. I doubt anyone involved is better off because of it.

Run like Ditterich, arms flailing, cause fear in the enemy, make fellow saints walk tall!
the shadow
Club Player

Thanks for your post WJ42. I was in the middle of my apology when your post landed in my mailbox. It shows a different side of you. The sensible side. BTW, I'm a fiery bastard of European descent myself. Go figure. I hope we can all stop cannibalizing one another when conflict arises. After all, we're not Richmond or Carlton!

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

the shadow wrote:You don't think this has all gotten a bit out of hand do you? I've never threatened to do anything to you. I would like a face to face though. The whole point of my attack on you and plugger66 was to prove a point. He can dish it out, but he can't take it. I'd have to say you are in the same boat. I'm happy to admit that I've said some offensive things in the course of this thread, but that's the whole point.

There are too many mindless and offensive attacks in this forum and I'd been on the wrong end of a few of them. Enough is enough. No one deserves to cop abuse and threats for posting their opinion. As for plugger66, he only has to see how I responded to SENsational to see that we were poles apart in our opinions but neither of us resorted to attacking the other personally.

What this whole thread shows is where these things end up. I decided from the beginning I wouldn't back down in order to see where it would escalate to. Allegations of Autism and child bashing! I apologise to the whole forum for those, but I'm not sorry I stood up for myself. I was taking the p*ss early, but found the increasingly personal nature of the attacks a bit disturbing. I know I gave out plenty, but I copped my share as well.

I think the point is made that when we get off topic and get personal, things become ridiculous. In the end, the thread was supposed to be about who would be a good CEO for the club. It quickly degenerated into a horrendous slanging match, not really befitting of the general standard of this forum, which is probably the best in the competition. Yes, even my so-called "Maggie mates" think that. I apologise for any offence caused, but it was at the very least a very interesting experiment in the folly of personal abuse. I doubt anyone involved is better off because of it.
Agree. Problem is that on a forum it's often the case. It didn't appear that you were taking the piss.

Don't blame you for standing up for yourself, and I actually have a grudging repsect for the quality of your tirades... if that's a good thing.

As for being in the same boat... if you're refering to common sense of ending the dissing... then that's purely off my bat. Nothing to do with him.

I think I get as good as I give, just as you do. MAybe you can join us in the General forum a bit more to see what some of us are really like.

Cheers.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Why is it that every decent thread ends up with the fallout of someone having a crack at someone else? :?:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

the shadow wrote:You don't think this has all gotten a bit out of hand do you? I've never threatened to do anything to you. I would like a face to face though. The whole point of my attack on you and plugger66 was to prove a point. He can dish it out, but he can't take it. I'd have to say you are in the same boat. I'm happy to admit that I've said some offensive things in the course of this thread, but that's the whole point.

One thing I can take is the abuse. I find it funny that a person would get slightly upset about what someone writes from the distance of a keyboard. You can say it was an experiment but from where I sit it looks a lot worse than that and I am sure others feel that way to. As I have said at least twice that IMO you are lying if you think that GT was the reason BW left. I have since said I should have said it was untrue. That was the only thing I said to you before you fair go at me about my english so I am not sure I really started the personal attacks as such. Anyway look forward to some more stuff from everyone on the forum. To me it is all good fun.

GrumpyOne

Cairnsman wrote:

Agreed. My chestnuts have been roasted over an open fire for far less. :shock:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

One question.....

Both P66 and Shadow both said they had typed their last words on this topic. Have a read back...in this thread...in the last two pages.

Why are you both still banging on about it?

Move on, FFS. :roll:

I mean, seriously. :roll:

You disagree with each other. Big freakin' deal. Get over it.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:One question.....

Both P66 and Shadow both said they had typed their last words on this topic. Have a read back...in this thread...in the last two pages.

Why are you both still banging on about it?

Move on, FFS. :roll:

I mean, seriously. :roll:

You disagree with each other. Big freakin' deal. Get over it.
I was never good at telling the truth. Always seem to get me into trouble.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

the shadow wrote:Do you ever wonder why a man of GT's enormous talent and vision (by his own admission) was not snapped up by another organisation upon leaving St Kilda?
He was.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
stinger wrote:
Like you I liked GT, but it's a bit of a worry that it seems like his moralising got in the way of a couple of important relationships at the club.
Although other clubs do envy our culture now.

the shadow
Club Player

Alright Plugger66. Here goes. GT was not solely responsible for getting rid of BW. As someone else in the thread pointed out, it was the decision of the Board. What happened is that BW supported the notion that GT should have some of his power clipped in the form of appointing extra staff, including an overall manager of football.

GT hated the thought of it, despite the board, and just about everyone else thinking it was a good idea. He then began to undermine those who wanted to bring this about, including BW. I know BW shot himself in the foot over his, ahem..liaison, and gave his enemies the chance to clip him. My knowledge of the situation is that far from being able to take the moral high ground about "extra curricular activities", GT was also accused of the same offence. It all got a bit dirty, as I understand it. The whole thing could've have been amicably resolved, and BW could've escaped with a reprimand, if he had sufficient support from the right areas. He did not receive that support, in fact quite the opposite. One who could've gone a long way to saving him was GT himself. Instead of supporting his retention, he went the other way, because of the perceived threat to his power base. A couple of others who supported BW, soon went the same way.

The tragedy is that once again, St Kilda had shot itself in the foot over a situation that most organisations have to deal with at some time. We were flying as a club at the time, with record membership levels, a list acknowledged by Chris Pelchen (Hawthorn List Manager) as the best in the competition and a team that played the most exciting brand of football in the league. BW was widely acknowledged at the time as one of the best in the business. A premiership seemed a formality. And so it should have been.

Allan Jeans said that premierships are won as much off the field as on it. He added that no badly run club has ever won a premiership, no matter how good its players were. Make no mistake, we should have one won or two flags in this period, but for the umpteenth time in the club's history, we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

I look at what BW has done at the Storm since and wonder what might have been. I also note that GT and Rod Butterssss also eventually fell out over the issues of control of football operations and so-called morality issues. Same old Saints I'm afraid. I trust the new administration and RL won't fall into the same old traps. 130 years of history is against them.

I hope that makes my stance on this issue somewhat clearer, Plugger66. GT was not the sole reason BW was flicked, but his hand was never far from the knife.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

the shadow wrote:So plugger 66 is a funny sarcastic pryck is he? What was so funny about anything he posted in this thread? Going by the quality of your posts, you would find him funny. Now pay attention:
It's you that's funny.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:

Because it flared up again while us mods were working :?

I know some can see the humerous side in some of this..maybe call it banter...but to me its just immature childish rubbish.

IM locking the thread. If anyone wants to grizzle about it becasue it was getting back on topic..please direct your complaints to the children who were snarling at each other like 8 y/olds in a sandpit

Hells bells some people on here have a pretty weird idea of whats acceptable to dish out to others...and retaliation is no excuse

Poor effort..locked!!

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:

Agreed. My chestnuts have been roasted over an open fire for far less. :shock:
Yeah mine too and all because I have called one of the protected species a "silly poo head" or something like that. Damn! Damn! Poo! Kill everyone.