Where's GT at?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Where's GT at?

After one game, should he be reinstated and Lyon sacked for his "flood only" game plan?

And Should Butters come back as President, given that Westaway has made a loss from spending money where it's required.

Have we really progressed under Lyon, or gone backwards?

Do we have a top 4 list.. or a list that finished top 4?

Did we make top 4 because of luck? Or did other teams waste their opportunities?

Is Tim Elliott the new Zac Fiora?

Did TS40 get a perm, or was it his real hair? And why were supporters so generous with their booing when he got up to get his medal?

Does McQualter wear jocks or boxers? Maybe his choice of underwear is stopping him from fulfilling the expectations that come with being a 1st round draft pick?

And what about the Jones boy... will we win win a flag with him playing on grand final day when we outscrore our opponents? I say yes!

Should Kosi be delisted for rolling his ankle... and should we have traded Dal for Farren Ray... who is on thin ice with thos club?

Why didn't Goose get BOG last week?

Does anyone give a stuff about Joffaboy not giving a stuff about what people think of his views, when no one really gives a stuff?

And should the mods lock this thread... even though it makes about as much sense as some of the threads bagging players after 1 praccy match?

And is anyone dumb enough to reply to this thread?

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Where's GT at?

WayneJudson42 wrote:
And is anyone dumb enough to reply to this thread?
No comment

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

My understanding is that GT is mentoring Ben Cousins - very hush hush.

loris
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:My understanding is that GT is mentoring Ben Cousins - very hush hush.

I had the good oil that BC goes to GT's to get his body hair waxed - ouch :shock:

GrumpyOne

He's gone. Move on.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:My understanding is that GT is mentoring Ben Cousins - very hush hush.
some truth in this but its apparently more all very hash hash than hush.

good luck Ben - at least at the end of it you'll be a well-rounded, grounded young man able to wear with pride the tshirt that says "I once saw some poor people in Soweto - I empathised and went back to Brighton"

“Yeah….nah””
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Teflon wrote:
good luck Ben - at least at the end of it you'll be a well-rounded, grounded young man able to wear with pride the tshirt that says "I once saw some poor people in Soweto - I empathised and went back to Brighton"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This from the same guy that swore he would never have recruited MG?

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
PJ
SS Life Member

I was going to reply but then I forgot what the thread was about...so I read it again and now I'm not sure who I am.

But I agree with whatever you're disagreeing about....in fact I'd like to back that up by saying that the statement you are making is completely and utterly false except for the part after where you said that you weren't sure.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
Shaggy
Club Player

WayneJudson42 wrote:
Teflon wrote:

Good call lads.

But to bite GT did take us from bottom with a bottom budget and bottom revenue stream to top 4 and IMO premiership if not for the injuries at subiaco in 2005.

Since it is 2 years since he left maybe Tefs and wj42 white anting should stop.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
Teflon wrote:

Good call lads.

But to bite GT did take us from bottom with a bottom budget and bottom revenue stream to top 4 and IMO premiership if not for the injuries at subiaco in 2005.

2yrs since he left?

I swore he only picked up his last cash installment last year....

Im not interested in white anting - the mans gone - Im still gonna laugh at any corporate smoozin buffoon who goes on radio in attempt to convince us all hes seriously cluey and then offers to "exit Rob Harvey in".

When it comes to comedy sarcasm is the lowest form of....blah blah....but stupidity is just divine.

More GTisms please...."belief cloud" has dropped.... :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
Shaggy
Club Player

Teflon wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
Teflon wrote:

Good call lads.

2yrs since he left?

I swore he only picked up his last cash installment last year....

Im not interested in white anting - the mans gone - Im still gonna laugh at any corporate smoozin buffoon who goes on radio in attempt to convince us all hes seriously cluey and then offers to "exit Rob Harvey in".

When it comes to comedy sarcasm is the lowest form of....blah blah....but stupidity is just divine.

More GTisms please...."belief cloud" has dropped.... :lol:
GT has a lot of weaknesses with talk speach etc because he is not corporate. And everyone knows it. And it is why he is not at the Age now.

But the market now needs lots of GTs at the top level who are willing to do multi jobs with bottom budgets, pretend they know what they are doing and hopefully pull the companies through because of the belief they can generate.

You can white ant these type of people as much you want but during a recession it is exactly what the market needs.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

White anting?? Too funny.

The thread was started in response to some of the ridiculous threads about Dawson, Dal and a few others.

Oh dear, let's not have any fun now.

Credit to the guy for leveraging off his knowledge of that Saints to make comments in public... which eventually led to the current TV opp.

Shaggy
Club Player

WayneJudson42 wrote:White anting?? Too funny.

The thread was started in response to some of the ridiculous threads about Dawson, Dal and a few others.

Credit to the guy for leveraging off his knowledge of that Saints to make comments in public... which eventually led to the current TV opp.
But in your fun you, Tef and others white ant GT regularly and fair enough he is a public person.

Now is a good time to remind people that actually leaders who are willing to do multi jobs and win over their staff is not such a bad thing for companies in trouble.

Personally I don't care whether people are sophisticated in their speach like you or Teflon.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Shaggy wrote:

But in your fun you, Tef and others white ant GT regularly and fair enough he is a public person.

Now is a good time to remind people that actually leaders who are willing to do multi jobs and win over their staff is not such a bad thing for companies in trouble.

Personally I don't care whether people are sophisticated in their speach like you or Teflon.
I don't think I've ever denied what GT achieved.

Dude, it was raised as a show of being fed up with the same old crap we see after one practice match where people are willing to be judge, jury and executioner.

And it we're probably 2 or 3 losses away from a good start before you'll see the same old "sack Lyon and bring back GT" rantings.

Hope this makes sense. Now go read my other thread... that will really make your blood boil. :D

Shaggy
Club Player

WayneJudson42 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:

I don't think I've ever denied what GT achieved.

Dude, it was raised as a show of being fed up with the same old crap we see after one practice match where people are willing to be judge, jury and executioner.

And it we're probably 2 or 3 losses away from a good start before you'll see the same old "sack Lyon and bring back GT" rantings.

Hope this makes sense. Now go read my other thread... that will really make your blood boil. :D
I am actually responding in the thread due to Tef. :D

I threw you in because I am sick of your white anting about "GTs appointment was a farce" which you have not referred to here but do often enough.

Since it was public knowledge at the time we only interviewed one other at the time of GT's appointment is that really dishonest?

The Board was happy with GT as care taker.

I am sick of the white anting from both you and Tef on the past. At least B4E has moved on even if he is disagreeable on the present state as ever.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Check your facts... GT admitted on radio that it was a sham process.

Anyway, the thread wasn't intended as a white ant attempt, and we have moved on.

That has nothing to do with our democratic right to discuss what we want... and be open to criticism.. just as we criticise others :D

loris
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:He's gone. Move on.
So has Ben Cousin's body hair :wink:

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

loris wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:He's gone. Move on.
So has Ben Cousin's body hair :wink:
Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk .

That's a coincidence.

Woop woop woop woop woop

mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

Can you really white-ant a fallen citadel?

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.