training report request

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

training report request

for anyone planning to go on Wednesday
http://www.saints.com.au/Training%20Tim ... fault.aspx

an update on how the couple under recovery clouds go- Ie how goose has pulled up-
he played during all four quarters- so it will be how he recovers that's the next test.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I 2nd that request. We don't want much. 1/2 page on every player + 20-30 pics will suffice !!

TheDomeHero
Club Player

... anyone?

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

I should be able to pop down!! If i do go, i be on the lookout for any propiness( if thats a word).

Go saints in '09!
mick13
Club Player

I'd go, but I gotta be somewhere at 3 that day...

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

I'll be there if it's PM.

Anyone will to post the time? (I refuse to look at any bigpond sites).

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

From 2.00pm

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:From 2.00pm
Thanks owhenthesaints, I keep an eye on Kosi for you.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
ohwhenthesaints! wrote:From 2.00pm
Thanks owhenthesaints, I keep an eye on Kosi for you.
Who says I won't keep an eye on him myself :wink:

Quixote
SS Life Member

As it turns out I'll be there too.

And I'm going to ask every single St Kilda official, player, coach and board member I see, why, exactly, they see any thruth, logic, beauty or business sense in our move to Seaford.

Furthermore, if said officials diagree with my hard-lined stance, I'm going to throw balloons at them - each balloon, with the following printed on it's hide:

:roll:

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

Quixote wrote:As it turns out I'll be there too.

And I'm going to ask every single St Kilda official, player, coach and board member I see, why, exactly, they see any thruth, logic, beauty or business sense in our move to Seaford.

Furthermore, if said officials diagree with my hard-lined stance, I'm going to throw balloons at them - each balloon, with the following printed on it's hide:

haha i'm sure they will appreciate that! But balloons aren't really going to scare them or get your point across!!

Go saints in '09!
Quixote
SS Life Member

i_luv_nick_riewoldt wrote:
Quixote wrote:As it turns out I'll be there too.

haha i'm sure they will appreciate that! But balloons aren't really going to scare them or get your point across!!

Thanks ILNR - but I gotta tell you...

The post is tongue in cheek.

Really I'm FOR the move to Seaford.

However to explain, in part; there are a bandit crew of posters on this site that are certainly not in favour of our move to Seaford - and in line with that view, this bandit crew have inherited a variety of other general qualms: anything from, say, an army of ant's with cleft feet to a turtle with claustrophobia.

But really they just tend to miss the big picture.

See you at training. :lol: 8-)

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

Hello saintbrat as per your request Goose looked fabulous! He did full training and participated in all the running drills,ball skills etc and didnt like proppy at all. And seem to run with ease which was fantastic to see.

Armo, Nick and Cahil (i think) came out around an hour later. Nick was just doing some stretching. Armo was shirtless! :lol:

Gardy was running laps he sounded like a thoughbred the way he was churning up the paddock. Looked fit but didn't train with the other boys. He went in early.

BJ was sitting around on a garbage bin and playing with the footy a bit. Didn't participate very much. Joey was the same doing some signings and having a bit of a kick around.

Go saints in '09!
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

i_luv_nick_riewoldt wrote:Hello saintbrat as per your request Goose looked fabulous! He did full training and participated in all the running drills,ball skills etc and didnt like proppy at all. And seem to run with ease which was fantastic to see.
Thank you 8-) 8-) 8-)

BJ was sitting around on a garbage bin and playing with the footy a bit. Didn't participate very much. Joey was the same doing some signings and having a bit of a kick around.
from previous visits to training BJ often seems to work back each week slowly- maybe because he is inclined to 'go too hard' and be worn out before a game even starts
Last edited by saintbrat on Wed 18 Feb 2009 9:10pm, edited 1 time in total.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

saintbrat wrote:
i_luv_nick_riewoldt wrote:Hello saintbrat as per your request Goose looked fabulous! He did full training and participated in all the running drills,ball skills etc and didnt like proppy at all. And seem to run with ease which was fantastic to see.
Thank you 8-) 8-) 8-)

from previous visits to training BJ often seems to work back each week slowly- maybe becassue he is inclined to 'go to hard' and be worn out before a game even starts
No problems!

Yes, during the games he can be quite intense and full on. So no real surprise he sat out!

Go saints in '09!
jk23
Club Player

saintbrat wrote:
Thank you 8-) 8-) 8-)

from previous visits to training BJ often seems to work back each week slowly- maybe becassue he is inclined to 'go to hard' and be worn out before a game even starts
No problems!

Yes, during the games he can be quite intense and full on. So no real surprise he sat out!
Thanks for report.... Did Kosi and Baker train??

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Kosi and Bakes were both there and Bakes looks really fit.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

any more reports? thanks

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

saintly wrote:any more reports? thanks
Dally was really good at one of the drills where there are 4 players in a square and 2 players are in the middle trying to chase and smother the ball carrier. Practically a cat and mouse game. He smothered a lot of balls which was great to see.

Anyone who was at training, in the above training drill there was one young kid i can't work out who it was?

Milney and Kingy were also in the drill. He was kinda lanky with longish brown hair. I thought his intent to chase the ball was really good signs.

Gwilty ran off in the middle of the session with a trainer then about 20mins came back on stretching. I'm unsure as to what happened. But he came back, so it must not be anything.

Kosi had a few fumbles, baker looked really good actually. He stands out like a beacon with last year's training jumper.

Heard Lenny yell out that the "We can do better than last night". So i'm assuming they had a light session last night.

Go saints in '09!
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

i_luv_nick_riewoldt wrote:Armo was shirtless! :lol:

OMG OMG OMG!!!11!!!!!1

mick13
Club Player

Dally was really good at one of the drills where there are 4 players in a square and 2 players are in the middle trying to chase and smother the ball carrier. Practically a cat and mouse game. He smothered a lot of balls which was great to see.

Anyone who was at training, in the above training drill there was one young kid i can't work out who it was?

Milney and Kingy were also in the drill. He was kinda lanky with longish brown hair. I thought his intent to chase the ball was really good signs.

Gwilty ran off in the middle of the session with a trainer then about 20mins came back on stretching. I'm unsure as to what happened. But he came back, so it must not be anything.

Kosi had a few fumbles, baker looked really good actually. He stands out like a beacon with last year's training jumper.

Heard Lenny yell out that the "We can do better than last night". So i'm assuming they had a light session last night.
Could be Sam McGarry. He isn't really lanky, but long brown hair indeed.

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

mick13 wrote:

Could be Sam McGarry. He isn't really lanky, but long brown hair indeed.
Nah not from the profile picture. He has like a farren ray hairstyle. But im pretty sure it wasn't farren. I think it looks like it was Ted Widmer.

Go saints in '09!
i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

n1ck wrote:

OMG OMG OMG!!!11!!!!!1
yes, i thought i put that comment in for the ladies and the OMG brigade!

Go saints in '09!
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Thanks for the training report i luv nick riewoldt

Did you happen to see Leigh Fisher there ??

No Contract, No Contact :shock:
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

n1ck wrote:

OMG OMG OMG!!!11!!!!!1
yes, i thought i put that comment in for the ladies and the OMG brigade!
Talk is cheap, where's the photos :wink:

Qld Saints Supporter Group