Our preseason...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Our preseason...

so far everything looks set for a great 2009 with the main palyers in top form.

After only 1 practice game in February, we've already had:

A great little fight between Joffaboy and P66

Some supporters ready write off the year

Conflicting views on the game plan

Conflicting views on players and their value

All in all a good preseason from team Saintsational.

It's gonna be a great year. Bring on the blood letting. :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Sack everyone!

mick13
Club Player

Ive already ripped up my membership card.

Yes, ripped. With my bare hands.

And my hands tied behind my back.

And eyes closed.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Our preseason...

WayneJudson42 wrote:A great little fight between Joffaboy and P66
you cant fight with plugger66 - all he does is repeat himself parrot fashion because he hasn't got a clue on how to respond to an alternate opinion.

I am still waiting to him to quote me all the time where I stated that I wanted shirtfronts and hits behind play like he accuses me of ad nauseum :D :D :D

Its fun to watch him squirm and then run away. Trolls and baiters are like that :wink: :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

haha

always fun here :) :D

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
saintly_safes
Club Player

mick13 wrote:Ive already ripped up my membership card.

Yes, ripped. With my bare hands.

And my hands tied behind my back.

And eyes closed.
We are all feeling disapointed with the outcome of tonights game but keep the faith even as bad as it was we still should have won the game it was more the afls agenda that won the game for brisbane than our own incompentcy

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:A great little fight between Joffaboy and P66
you cant fight with plugger66 - all he does is repeat himself parrot fashion because he hasn't got a clue on how to respond to an alternate opinion.

I am still waiting to him to quote me all the time where I stated that I wanted shirtfronts and hits behind play like he accuses me of ad nauseum :D :D :D

Its fun to watch him squirm and then run away. Trolls and baiters are like that :wink: :D
Me repeat myself. How many times have you written about the level 2 social club thing. How many times have you written about the level 2 social club thing. How many times have you written about the level 2 social club thing. How many times have you written about the level 2 social club thing. How many times have you written about the level 2 social club thing.

I could go on like you but then I would be repeating myself which I hate to do. As for running away well as I say howde dode you really are so funny.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Will you 2 imbeciles plaese keep this thread on topic and take you petty squabbles to the proper thread?

This thread is for mature people like me and a few others.

Sheesh. :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
GrumpyOne

WayneJudson42 wrote:Will you 2 imbeciles plaese keep this thread on topic and take you petty squabbles to the proper thread?

Almost as much fun here as there is on the General Forum. :wink:

loris
Saintsational Legend

[quote="plugger66"]

Me repeat myself. How many times have you written about the level 2 social club thing. How many times have you written about the level 2 social club thing. How many times have you written about the level 2 social club thing. How many times have you written about the level 2 social club thing. How many times have you written about the level 2 social club thing.

/quote]

What is the level 2 social club thing? Is it animal, vegetable or mineral? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

:? :?

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:Will you 2 imbeciles plaese keep this thread on topic and take you petty squabbles to the proper thread?

Mods! Ban this poster! :lol:

duckduckduckgoose
Club Player

what is the topic of this thread exactly?

I bought a shirt from Target once.
It had a hard tag on it too.

I know how Dal feels.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:

Stop being racist GO :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

/quote]

What is the level 2 social club thing? Is it animal, vegetable or mineral? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

:? :?
It is truth - unlike the lies plugger66 spread about me.

Still waiting for the quotes plugger66 or do you admit you are a liar???

Lance or James??

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

duckduckduckgoose wrote:what is the topic of this thread exactly?
Merely an observation of the hysterical over reactions to losing a Feb praccy match with half of your best team out. That's all.

It's good to see that feloow forumites are ready for the season proper. :evil: