even us idiots play a roll

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

even us idiots play a roll

the company line set may not agree with the likes of barks,joffaboy,rogerfox,myself etc etc however us so called idiots play just as big a roll in supporting our licence as do the company liners....cant see anything wrong with supporters having an alternative view

whats the problem...barks wants to return to the junction or thereabouts whereas i want to go one step further & relocate our licence to a place of our choosing before its forced upon us

had a call yesterday from a pleasant young lady wishing to buy her boyfriend a saints membership for valentines day did not know where to go or who to contact...passed on the information to her & we pick up another member (couldnt get her she's a docker)

get a chyt load of phone calls all year round re info memberships,televised games & other matters .....is it a case of the club/licence not putting itself out there

more than happy to fill in the gaps the club cant provide

pyss off the likes of barks & you are signing the clubs death warrant

maybe we have 2 forums
one for the company liners & one for the alternatives...the company liners would close down in no time through lack of interest

sometimes it takes an idiot or so to keep the barstards honest

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

You'd need three forums Roger.

One for the company liners

One for the alternatives

One for those who sometimes vary their view and have a foot in both camps on occasion.

Just because you agree once, doesn't mean you will agree everytime.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

there's one thing we all agree on...your girl is beautifull

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Re: even us idiots play a roll

rogerwa wrote:the company line set may not agree with the likes of barks,joffaboy,rogerfox,myself etc etc however us so called idiots play just as big a roll in supporting our licence as do the company liners....cant see anything wrong with supporters having an alternative view

whats the problem...barks wants to return to the junction or thereabouts whereas i want to go one step further & relocate our licence to a place of our choosing before its forced upon us

had a call yesterday from a pleasant young lady wishing to buy her boyfriend a saints membership for valentines day did not know where to go or who to contact...passed on the information to her & we pick up another member (couldnt get her she's a docker)

get a chyt load of phone calls all year round re info memberships,televised games & other matters .....is it a case of the club/licence not putting itself out there

more than happy to fill in the gaps the club cant provide

pyss off the likes of barks & you are signing the clubs death warrant

maybe we have 2 forums
one for the company liners & one for the alternatives...the company liners would close down in no time through lack of interest

sometimes it takes an idiot or so to keep the barstards honest
Agree with you in the most part - but isnt the opposite true? If I firmly believe that the company line is the right one........then it's just as valid a point isn't it?

My issue is more with people that won't have their OWN opinion.

Keep up the good work over there RWA :)

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:there's one thing we all agree on...your girl is beautifull
:lol:

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

left myself wide open tp be called silly old pervert

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:left myself wide open tp be called silly old pervert
the truth always comes out in the end Rog.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote: Agree with you in the most part - but isnt the opposite true? If I firmly believe that the company line is the right one........then it's just as valid a point isn't it?

My issue is more with people that won't have their OWN opinion.

Keep up the good work over there RWA :)
great post fingers.

Not only will amny NOT have their own opinion, but they wont allow anyone to have an opinion other than their own.

because I have compalined about the incompetent money grabbers who stole the admin on false promises and reckless spending, I get told by "more worthy" supporters that I am not allowed to support the STKFC.

Apparently if you dont slavishly and drone like, follow the clubs line on every single issue, you cannot support the football team :roll:

The idiocy of this stance is astounding. Its like the brainless patriotism in America - My country right or wrong -America love it or leave it.

Stupid mindsets and moronic statements wont stop me from loving my Saints. Especially low rent nuff nuffs on a bloody internet forum.

I will go on supporting my Saints. I will continue to speak out about the injustices and the killing off of the traditions of the club, you know like disenfranchising long time and passionate members for a grubby cash grab.

Dont like it?

Stiff. Go tell someone who cares. Or even complain to a Mod. the only way to stop me is to have me banned, and I cant see what i have done to deserve that except no follow the club like some lemming acoloyte at a Nurumberg Rally. :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Agree with your right to have what ever opinion you like, joffaboy.

However do not agree with you abusing anyone with an opinion that differs from yours. That goes for everyone, not just joffaboy.

It would be a boring old world if we all agreed on everything.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Agree with your right to have what ever opinion you like, joffaboy.

However do not agree with you abusing anyone with an opinion that differs from yours. That goes for everyone, not just joffaboy.

It would be a boring old world if we all agreed on everything.
There is a difference between disagreeing and abuse, and yes i have been guilty of the latter.

I attempt to be not so nowdays, it makes for better discussion, and you can always disagree with someone without getting personal. I will only get personal if so dimwit tells me I cant support the club because I think the admin under Westaway is incompetent.

I disagree completely and utterly with youe vendetta against Kosi, but I respect your right, no matter how deluded, ignorant, wrong, and misguided, to do so. :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:You'd need three forums Roger.

One for the company liners

One for the alternatives

One for those who sometimes vary their view and have a foot in both camps on occasion.

Just because you agree once, doesn't mean you will agree everytime.
Exactly :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
rexy
SS Life Member

We only ever havea problem on the forum when people from either side of any debate, stop debating the topic and start attacking the opposing poster.

Maybe this year?
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

rexy wrote:We only ever havea problem on the forum when people from either side of any debate, stop debating the topic and start attacking the opposing poster.
Well you can attack their POV, but when yopu get TOLD by nuffies that you cant support the club anymore because your views dont subscribe to the party line, they deserve to get a serve.

I have been attacked because I hold a POV that isn't the party line. Fair Dinkum it is a bad as Communist Russia.

Send me to the gulag for being a dissident :roll:

Silence the voices of critisism. Lemming unite - you have nothing to fear except having an original thought.

Lance or James??

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

rexy wrote:We only ever havea problem on the forum when people from either side of any debate, stop debating the topic and start attacking the opposing poster.
EXACTLY!

Even if a subject on a certain matter was contained within one thread on the entire site, some with a differing view would still enter the thread, hijack it with personal insults, contribute nothing to the topic of the thread and then once they've managed to derail the discussion, plead with the mods to lock it!

Oh the irony of it all!

Catch22[/b]

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote: sometimes it takes an idiot or so to keep the barstards honest
Thanks Roger, I think :? :wink: :lol:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.