Saints Scared...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Saints Scared...

Does anyone remember this from Fox Footy??

My son wondered if there is a DVD available to buy the complete series.

During the intraclub practice match he did ask, but unfortunately the staff could not understand what he was saying.

My son has some issues with his speech and at times I just let him go, because I know just how frustrated he gets, and the issue of correcting him in public is even worse.

Does anyone know if this classic Fox Footy series is available on DVD?

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
GrumpyOne

Re: Saints Scared...

St Fidelius wrote:Does anyone remember this from Fox Footy??

During the intraclub practice match he did ask, but unfortunately the staff could not understand what he was saying.

My son has some issues with his speech and at times I just let him go, because I know just how frustrated he gets, and the issue of correcting him in public is even worse.

It is possible and permissable to assist persons with a disability to be understood whilst still maintaining their dignity.

I would suggest that it could possibly be more frustrating for him not to be understood in that situation.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

I'd be extremely surprised if it is...

Why not try Fox Sports directly...they might be able to help you out.

It was a very funny spot based on the s*** Scared skit on the D-Gen's Late Show with Rob Sitch and Mick Molloy.

I was in tears watching the muscle spasm stunt!

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:

It is possible and permissable to assist persons with a disability to be understood whilst still maintaining their dignity.

I would suggest that it could possibly be more frustrating for him not to be understood in that situation.
it's a tricky one, but in my experience (have worked with a number of ppl with stutters) it's actually considered quite rude to finish ppl's sentences for them

GrumpyOne

skeptic wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

it's a tricky one, but in my experience (have worked with a number of ppl with stutters) it's actually considered quite rude to finish ppl's sentences for them
I agree with regard to stutterers.

milney044
Club Player

There isn't any DVD of it, there was talk of making it into one but it never happened.. i taped most episodes onto a DVD but have lost the original data and don't really know how to re-create it. Classic stuff though, loved the sumos and the diving :wink:

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.