Submit Questions for The Saintsational Council

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Submit Questions for The Saintsational Council

Howdy all, now you regulars may recall my proposal for The Saintsational Council

here's the thread http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... sc&start=0

if you missed it, the upshot of it was that I'm forming a 7 man council to once and for all decide what's right and what's not, so that we no longer have to suffer through the same repititious issues that plague this forum.

That's right, the ultimate moral authority

The council is as follows

Skeptic
Grumpy one
True blue Sainter
Iceman
Philip
Buckets
Saintspremiers

What I need now are for people to post all the questions they want answered so that I can put them to a vote and decide once and for all what's right and what's not.
Only Saint related questions.

The obvious questions that will be covered are regarding:
Ben Cousin
Seaford
Footy First
GT, + lawsuit
Rod Butters
Shane Birss

Do other forumites have questions... please please contribute... all appropriate questions will be answered

bungiton
SS Life Member

I seem to remember a very informational thread a while ago called arsk Bungi, will possibly avail myself if you need guru tips from the master.

I'm sorry, you've gone through all the trouble to find out what this actually says and it really is quite insignificant.
True Blue Sainter
Club Player

Look forward to conferring with my comrades on all major issues that arise when we talk of our great club.

The Saints are coming!
Quixote
SS Life Member

I didn't bother answering the submission questions you sent Skeptic as I thought they were silly.

Good luck with the Round Table though.

Sancho wants a seat, but is too shy to say so.

Watch out for the Panza Coup. :wink:

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote:
Sancho wants a seat, but is too shy to say so.
Too late, it's an impossible dream now.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Surely your not serious about this?

Why bother having a public forum in the first place? :roll:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
ThePunter
Club Player

I wouldn't mind an explanation on the rationale for the selection of the members of the "round table".

fingers
Saintsational Legend

ThePunter wrote:I wouldn't mind an explanation on the rationale for the selection of the members of the "round table".
Why not make that the first question?

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

guys this isn't meant to be taken too seriously, it's just a bit of off season fun

for everyone who expressed interest, i sent them some questions and then picked forumites based on the most diverse answers

GrumpyOne

ThePunter wrote:I wouldn't mind an explanation on the rationale for the selection of the members of the "round table".
No need. Its similar to the selection process of mods for this forum. :wink:

Banger2Plugger
Club Player

Damn sent to the gallows as Sir Lancealot!

Doh!

If everyone speeds, why haven't you been overtaken?
GrumpyOne

Banger2Plugger wrote:Damn sent to the gallows as Sir Lancealot!

Doh!
Ye gets what ye deserveth thou imposter!

fingers
Saintsational Legend

First question: Given the 3 new draftees on our banner - where would you play them in Round 1 and why ? (assume they are playing!)

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Is Robert Harvey a traitor?
Is Dal Santo too much of a metro to ever become elite?
Can Roo continue to carry our side?

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

when can the plebians that were not chosen to form the Saintsational Council, meet surreptitiously to organize a sub-committee with the agenda to undermine the currently elected SS Council, with the eventual aim to displace them in power and publicy humiliate them?
-or-
Is NDS hot?

Seeya
Buckets
SS Life Member

As am i True Blue...should be interesting to see the results!

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

What happened to Jimmy Hoffa?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

What happened to Jimmy O'Dea?

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

What happened to Jimmy Gwilt's hair?

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Whatever happenrd to the musical Hair?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Whatever happenrd to the musical Hair?
I'm not too sure about the musical, but yours will maybe located or trapped between the holes in your shower drainage :wink:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
loris
Saintsational Legend

Now back to that Quixotic musical. Does this 7 man council want all of us females on this site to daintly form a chorus in the background to sweetly sing from the musical:

"I'm only thinking of him" AND "I really like him" ?????

SHOCK, HORROR, HUMBUG, this round table is made up of an unrepresentatve swill of blokes :evil: :evil:

C'MON saintsational sisterhood let's start our own council.....that's our Quixotic quest......lets show these Knights of the Woeful Countenance, The Dubbing :twisted:

GrumpyOne

loris wrote:Now back to that Quixotic musical. Does this 7 man council want all of us females on this site to daintly form a chorus in the background to sweetly sing from the musical:

SHOCK, HORROR, HUMBUG, this round table is made up of an unrepresentatve swill of blokes :evil: :evil:

C'MON saintsational sisterhood let's start our own council.....that's our Quixotic quest......lets show these Knights of the Woeful Countenance, The Dubbing :twisted:
Unfortunately, our Saintsational Sisterhood showed very little individuality in responding to the questions to such an extent that it was impossible to differentiate them from the male respondees.

Sorta says something, doesn't it? :wink:

loris
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
loris wrote:Now back to that Quixotic musical. Does this 7 man council want all of us females on this site to daintly form a chorus in the background to sweetly sing from the musical:

Unfortunately, our Saintsational Sisterhood showed very little individuality in responding to the questions to such an extent that it was impossible to differentiate them from the male respondees.

Sorta says something, doesn't it? :wink:

OMG! :o OMG! :o OMG! :o OMG!!!!!!! :o :o :lol:

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Right on sister. I'll join you.

Cue Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon. :wink: