Saints record a loss for 2008

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

to give up is stupid....i agree

thats why i've tipped in my 100 bucks to support our licence
not looking at all avenues to use your terminlology is stupid

over the past 100 yrs we have explored options
merge with university
merge with prahran
merge with fiztroy
merge with sth melb
take over moorabbin footy club

whats changed in the past 100 yrs..zilth
who wants to go down the carlton path again where they offered us our crest on their jumper(imagine how long that would have lasted)

what i call stupid is telling 2000+ tassie members to take a hike,we dont need your support & you can stick your mill bucks up your arze cause we will make chytloads playing the dockers & port at the dome in front of capacity crowds & reap in massive bucks on our corporate match day functions ...as we find out we lose money on...thats fn stupid

in the meantime we head off up to the g/coast not for some grandous? reason but because we are stone motherless broke...thats stupid

chicken little...far from it
my name & number is there for all to see(club included if they want to spend 40 cents & cancell my membership for treason)

where do we go in 20 yrs when the huggins stand is riddled with rust,rat & cockroach infested & condemed like the rest of the stands...ya cant leave 90 pockies sitting out in open public parkland

have done my little bit in the past to support our licence & will continue to do so...where that licence is situated means stuff all

rather us make the move on our terms than the afl do it on theirs

away from the footy....the tragic events of the past few days make our footy conversations meaningless compared to the hardship 1000's of people are suffering

i'm sure there are many on here that are effected in some way or other...we can do little more than try to understand what your going through

No1_Saint
Club Player

rogerwa wrote:
...away from the footy....the tragic events of the past few days make our footy conversations meaningless compared to the hardship 1000's of people are suffering

i'm sure there are many on here that are effected in some way or other...we can do little more than try to understand what your going through
Good call.