Intraclub match

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:If you read Saintscentral, some dude on there in the know said that all stands that had no supporting structures behind them were being ripped down.

The first 3ish bays from the wing of the ripped down stand have a bit of infrastructure at the back, so these may be kept, along with the Social Club stand.

It really would then come down to Topsy Turvey and her mates at the council if they then allowed people to sit in what was left of the main stand.
Thats a very good point..the bays closest to the wing have the dressing rooms and curators shed behind them..they will be the last to go
My point (or should I say from Saintscentral), is that they may not go at all!

I've tried to find the post on Saintscentral, as it explained it beautifully.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

AF said that the Football Dept has already moved into the Huggins Stand. I took that to mean Coaches Offices, Gym, Change Rooms etc, etc !!

Moorabbin Saints
Club Player

For all you sooking about carparking, the Harvey Norman carpark goes alright. :wink:

Alternatively you can get a Valet service (no insurance required) at my house nearby. Just hand over the key's and it'll return to you safely at the conclusion!

goodie
Club Player

Moorabbin Saints wrote:For all you sooking about carparking, the Harvey Norman carpark goes alright. :wink:

Alternatively you can get a Valet service (no insurance required) at my house nearby. Just hand over the key's and it'll return to you safely at the conclusion!
Also known as the Ferris Bueller valet service