saintsational v collingwood *VICTORIA PARK*

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

shallam
Club Player

i have a mate who might be able to play, he is a saints supporter, so put me down as + 1

I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Update

so far we have:

Dooley
HD
ThePunter
EB
Spinner
Shady x 3
Saintnat + 1
Shallam + 1
Kung
G-Train09??? never got back to us :?
Dain
Chunx
Brett - Scotty and mates

so far we have about 17/18 depending on how many bretta and scotty bring.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

joffa reckons they will win:

"If your mob beats Nicks, Dools i'll wear a St Kilda jumper to the Collingwood game May 11th.....

You aint got a hope in hell Pal
All you Saintsational guys will be walking around town with leather boots hanging out of your backsides ( you guys might like that ) for the next twelve months..hahaha LOL.
"

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
HarveysDeciple

saintdooley wrote:joffa reckons they will win:

"If your mob beats Nicks, Dools i'll wear a St Kilda jumper to the Collingwood game May 11th.....

You aint got a hope in hell Pal
All you Saintsational guys will be walking around town with leather boots hanging out of your backsides ( you guys might like that ) for the next twelve months..hahaha LOL.
"
tell him to play in the ruck bare footed again, that orta do it :wink:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:
saintdooley wrote:bump.
starting to worry now, still need more numbers. Parko hows Ilzy going? can he play or will his contract not allow him?
I'll chase him up on facebook,

contact SaintBot if ya can.

Brett, Scott and co will play.

yep, he said he should make it :D

EB
Club Player

Is there going to be some kind of heat clause!?

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Lol, I would love to see Joffa wear a saints jumper to the pies saints clash, it would be a rippa. Come on guys bring it home :lol: :lol: :P :P

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:Lol, I would love to see Joffa wear a saints jumper to the pies saints clash, it would be a rippa. Come on guys bring it home :lol: :lol: :P :P
why don't you ply Armoooo?
still need a few more

Shades
Club Player

WHere is it being played

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

its being played at the same place as the Dees game, next to the Lexus centre in Richmond.

going back this time last year, Last time they met:

Saintsational

Nick's Pies

Ilzy kicked a lazy 12, Daino kicked a 75m torp, well inside the centre square and parko kicked 2 goals 5 :lol:

still have a few more spots to fill in, Bot does Clinton Jones and hie friend want to play?

EB
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:its being played at the same place as the Dees game, next to the Lexus centre in Richmond.

going back this time last year, Last time they met:

Saintsational

Nick's Pies

Ilzy kicked a lazy 12
, Daino kicked a 75m torp, well inside the centre square and parko kicked 2 goals 5 :lol:

still have a few more spots to fill in, Bot does Clinton Jones and hie friend want to play?
Still wouldn't have had us beating the Dees :lol:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

what happened to the others that used to play? N1ck??? is The Craw still alive??? snoopy how come you stopped being photographer? where is everyone?

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Dools,

Put the spinners down as three.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

update:

Dooley
HD
ThePunter
EB
Spinner
Shady x 3
Saintnat + 1
Shallam + 1
Kung
G-Train09??? never got back to us
Dain
Chunx
Brett - Scotty and mates
Spinners (3)

we should get at least 20 if everyone turns up

EB
Club Player

Big "if"

:P

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

have a footy camp boys sorry and ilzy is unavailable too i believe

esaint66
SS Life Member

Sunday the 15h is great for me so mark me down, what time will it be at Gosch's though ??

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

esaint66 wrote:Sunday the 15h is great for me so mark me down, what time will it be at Gosch's though ??
its usually about a 2pm start.
most people are there by 1.30 getting to know each other and having a kick.

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

Hey guys sorry about not getting to you sooner.

Jonesy and I are at this stage good to go for the 15th.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Armoooo wrote:Lol, I would love to see Joffa wear a saints jumper to the pies saints clash, it would be a rippa. Come on guys bring it home :lol: :lol: :P :P
why don't you ply Armoooo?
still need a few more
Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

Unfortunately I can't play any real contact sports anymore because I have had chronic problems with my shoulders and knees.

Besides, I can ensure you I would be absolutely NO help :lol: :lol:

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:what happened to the others that used to play? N1ck??? is The Craw still alive??? snoopy how come you stopped being photographer? where is everyone?
sorry guys, i think ive hung up my boots for the moment.
have to work that day anyway.

Broodruff
Club Player

I'd love to come up and have a bit of a kick around,
I'm down in Geelong though, so best way of getting up there is? Car, Train?

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Broodruff wrote:I'd love to come up and have a bit of a kick around,
I'm down in Geelong though, so best way of getting up there is? Car, Train?
car!
train means you would have to go by set times, eg either leave before the game or maybe wait a long time after the game.
and my dad was just on that melbourne to warrnambool line today and all trains have been replaced by buses for a while.

i caught up with some of the collingwood boys last night and they reckon they ann win, and also they said they are going to have a gathering afterwards at the bbq next to the oval, anyone is welcome to come and its pretty much byo meat/drinks. there is a coles about a 10 min walk from the ground (is it swan street that main one that crosses over punt road?) well thats where the coles is.

rollinson 65
Club Player

hey, guys...

checking in from demonology/demonland...

to let you know that gosch's paddock, where we played talkingcarlton today, is in mint condition...

a pleasure to play on that surface, all lines well-marked, goal posts up etc...

regards,

rollo :twisted: :twisted:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

rollinson 65 wrote:hey, guys...

checking in from demonology/demonland...

to let you know that gosch's paddock, where we played talkingcarlton today, is in mint condition...

a pleasure to play on that surface, all lines well-marked, goal posts up etc...

regards,

rollo :twisted: :twisted:
yep, went past it on saturday. looks like better conditions than the G