saintsational v collingwood *VICTORIA PARK*

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saintsational v collingwood *VICTORIA PARK*

hey guys
i've been trying to get a few mates to get the Collingwood boys together for a game and its up on their forum that we are after a rematch from last year, hopefully early Feb?
i've been informed that the dees and blues have a game on the 8th, so that day is out of the question but there is still the 1st and 15th.
so far the pies have 3 that are keen for a rematch, but the topic was only posted late tonight so thats not to bad.
put your name down if you can make it and hopefully both sides can get a team together.
Dooley
Last edited by saintdooley on Tue 10 Feb 2009 11:58am, edited 3 times in total.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
HarveysDeciple

good work... either of those two days work.

everyone knows the drill, any questions post them here.

ThePunter
Club Player

I should be available for either date, and would be very much looking forward to it!

EB
Club Player

Reckon I'll be ok for them, but we'll see how we go at the physio in the next couple of trips

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

available for the 15th......iffy about the 1st....

Shades
Club Player

me and my fast mate will make it

i might try get a kick this time :P

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

if we do have a game, it looks as though the 15th might be the way to go.
the pies are still on only 3 players and i doubt they can get a team with in 3 weeks

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
HarveysDeciple

saintdooley wrote:if we do have a game, it looks as though the 15th might be the way to go.
the pies are still on only 3 players and i doubt they can get a team with in 3 weeks
yeah agreed....make it the 15th

saintnat
Club Player

me and my broher can make the 15th no problems

HarveysDeciple

will round up dain and chunx..

illsy, mightysainters etc? u guys right

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

maybe we could have a bbq and drinks afterwards? haven't done that for a while

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

bump

so far we have 9, but thats my counting so there's a high chance its not.
pies have 12.
where are all our usuals? and SaintBot make sure clinton Jones is free on this day :wink:

rollinson 65
Club Player

thanks for noticing the 8th, guys...

sorry I did not think to let you know... :oops:

the guy organising from talkingcarlton this time is talking about some loose oganising for these games, to avoid clashes and to promote them to other fan sites, get a round robin going etc...

will contact HD if this thinking survives the coming bloodbath on the 8th... :lol:

regards,

rollo :twisted: :twisted:

HarveysDeciple

will work on some of our usual suspects....

shallam
Club Player

im in!

I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.
kung

im in also

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

so far we have:

Dooley
HD
ThePunter
EB
Spinner
Shady + 1
Saintnat + 1
Shallam
Kung

with my supurb maths skills i have gone down to the lab and figured out we have 11 players so far. The Pies have already got a full team and are ready to go.

HD, a question from the pies: will Yipper be able to make it for this game should they start looking for someone to help out?

HarveysDeciple

saintdooley wrote:so far we have:

Dooley
HD
ThePunter
EB
Spinner
Shady + 1
Saintnat + 1
Shallam
Kung

with my supurb maths skills i have gone down to the lab and figured out we have 11 players so far. The Pies have already got a full team and are ready to go.

HD, a question from the pies: will Yipper be able to make it for this game should they start looking for someone to help out?
count yipper in at this stage.

But I will confirm for you.

shallam
Club Player

are we going to be able to get enough for a team?

I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

shallam wrote:are we going to be able to get enough for a team?
should be fine. still have just under a month.
the pies have a full team, + extras, i think they have a good 25 now, so their well prepared. but that wont stop them from losing :wink:

G-Train09
Club Player

hi guys where abouts is the venue? sorry iv baild the last time but im keen on this one depending on where it is played

All Aboard woooo wooo!
HarveysDeciple

G-Train09 wrote:hi guys where abouts is the venue? sorry iv baild the last time but im keen on this one depending on where it is played
still at Gosch's Park again. Opposite side of Richmond station to Punt Road Oval.

By the way pencil in Dain and Chunx.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

bump.
starting to worry now, still need more numbers. Parko hows Ilzy going? can he play or will his contract not allow him?

HarveysDeciple

saintdooley wrote:bump.
starting to worry now, still need more numbers. Parko hows Ilzy going? can he play or will his contract not allow him?
I'll chase him up on facebook,

contact SaintBot if ya can.

Brett, Scott and co will play.

Shades
Club Player

shady x 3