Saints Xmas WishList

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Saints Xmas WishList

Given that we're only a few days before Xmas, what do we want Santa to deliver us for Xmas?

My wish would be for

Luke Ball to have an uninterrupted pre-season that allows him to ahve the season we know he's capable of having.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Simple, the 2009 Premiership Cup.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

2009 members bumper sticker.

and a premiership cup.

djsburke
Club Player

goose to play his 100th game would be nice.
:lol:

onlooker
Club Player

Re: Saints Xmas WishList

Mr Magic wrote:Given that we're only a few days before Xmas, what do we want Santa to deliver us for Xmas?

My wish would be for

Luke Ball to have an uninterrupted pre-season that allows him to ahve the season we know he's capable of having.
Again I want Luke to have a real big impact on next season - not as a tagger but as a focus of mid field action. I also want our second echelon players to really lift and return the support our coaches have shown in them aqnd provide the support to our top liners that they need if we are to be serious contenders. I want Leigh Fisher to revise his game (a work in progress) and becomes a key player in the 09 season.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

All of the above.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Max with tears of joy as he accepts his premiership medallion.

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Banger to reveal his secret identity as an AFL agent sent to Carlton to uncover more serial cheating (which he has successfully done & sees Carlton hit with a $50 million fine & loss of draft picks for the next 20 years). Unable to afford Judd, Murphy, Gibbs, etc the AFL offers to sanction an auction of said players & due to Harvs great special agent work St Kilda is given the top 3 players for free.

Oh yeah, the 2009 Flag as a stocking filler would be nice as well.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Simple, basic requests from me:

1. To get my membership card and pack before round 1.

2. For it to all be as I've ordered!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Go Sainters Go
Club Player

saintspremiers - Simple, pay for it and you will recieve.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

There are some areas that I won't go into because this is a "Family Forum".

The more saintly presents I am hoping for include;

Record Membership in 2009

A dream run as far as injuries are concerned

The mandatory 2009 PREMIERSHIP

The 2010 fixture to include at least 6 Friday Night games, less than 5 Sunday games (incl a twilight game in Perth), at least 8 Saturday Night games & 5 or less Interstate trips (not incl our home game on the GC)

A BIG group "HUG" for all the protaganists on SAINTSATIONAL

Surely thats not asking too much :roll: :wink: !!

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

Animal Enclosure wrote:Banger to reveal his secret identity as an AFL agent sent to Carlton to uncover more serial cheating (which he has successfully done & sees Carlton hit with a $50 million fine & loss of draft picks for the next 20 years). Unable to afford Judd, Murphy, Gibbs, etc the AFL offers to sanction an auction of said players & due to Harvs great special agent work St Kilda is given the top 3 players for free.

Love it. Whilst on the subject, can anyone tell me how Judd can be employed by Visy on huge money and their Salary Cap not be affected?

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
yipper
SS Life Member

Eastern to shout all the good blokes on here a beer at the first game!! Only the good blokes now...

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:Eastern to shout all the good blokes on here a beer at the first game!! Only the good blokes now...
It's gunna be a cheap shout :wink: :lol: :wink: !!

jays
Club Player

2009 Premiership Cup all the way!

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

2009 Premiership to be the first of many.

esaint66
SS Life Member

A season where we prove all the critics wrong and finally play to the best of our ability and for Tom Lynch to win the rising star award.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Raph Clarke to have a Top 5 B&F finish

Max to have an injury-free season

Goose to return and make an impact

Kosi to shut all his detractors up

BJ to finish Top 3 in the Brownlow

..the flag as a given of course :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
yipper
SS Life Member

saint66au wrote:Raph Clarke to have a Top 5 B&F finish

Max to have an injury-free season

Goose to return and make an impact

Kosi to shut all his detractors up

BJ to finish Top 3 in the Brownlow

..the flag as a given of course :-)
Mate if all that happens, we will win the flag!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

World peace and an antifungal cream for this terrible itch I have.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:World peace and an antifungal cream for this terrible itch I have.
As above, minus the world peace ;)

kezza
Club Player

Go Sainters Go wrote:
Animal Enclosure wrote:Banger to reveal his secret identity as an AFL agent sent to Carlton to uncover more serial cheating (which he has successfully done & sees Carlton hit with a $50 million fine & loss of draft picks for the next 20 years). Unable to afford Judd, Murphy, Gibbs, etc the AFL offers to sanction an auction of said players & due to Harvs great special agent work St Kilda is given the top 3 players for free.

Love it. Whilst on the subject, can anyone tell me how Judd can be employed by Visy on huge money and their Salary Cap not be affected?
Judd is not on huge money from Visy, Ken Wood has ticked off the agreement just like many players have with other outside deals. Sorry to disappoint.

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

kezza wrote:
Go Sainters Go wrote:

Judd is not on huge money from Visy, Ken Wood has ticked off the agreement just like many players have with other outside deals. Sorry to disappoint.
What is the jolly red man bring you this week little Kezza? A dose of the Wake the F@#K up hopefully.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

kezza wrote:
Go Sainters Go wrote:

Back in the time when they were rorting the system, the AFL Investigations officer didn't find anything wrong with Carlscum's salary cap either. The AFL only found out because of a legal dispute involving Fraser Brown where tax returns showing different income than that declared by the rorters was discovered.

The rorting is not what Judd is earning at Visy today, its what's been promised to him down the track.

The one thing you can be assured of is that Carlscum have learned their lesson from the last time.
Not that they won't attempt to rort the system.
Just that they'll be more careful covering their tracks.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Mr Magic wrote:
kezza wrote:
Go Sainters Go wrote:

Back in the time when they were rorting the system, the AFL Investigations officer didn't find anything wrong with Carlscum's salary cap either. The AFL only found out because of a legal dispute involving Fraser Brown where tax returns showing different income than that declared by the rorters was discovered.

The rorting is not what Judd is earning at Visy today, its what's been promised to him down the track.

The one thing you can be assured of is that Carlscum have learned their lesson from the last time.
Not that they won't attempt to rort the system.
Just that they'll be more careful covering their tracks.
People also forget the sweet deal offered to his Missus. :?

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.