Brad Howard

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

iceman
Club Player

Brad Howard

Can somebody please clarify what exactly Brad Howard is on our list???

As far as I knew, he was on the main list and signed a 2 year extension mid way through the year, then all of a sudden he is picked up in the rookie draft, is his contract still valid and does he get paid what he had agreed to? or did that become void? when did he get delisted? why was he delisted after signing? etc. etc.

To be honest it has done nothing but confuse the hell out of me, I admit I havent paid a whole lot of attention, but i just don't understantd what has gone on!

Saints94
SS Life Member

Most likely because he signed a 2 year deal and we are doing what we did

to Mini....... put him on our rookie list so we don't have to pay him out

saintly
Saintsational Legend

Re: Brad Howard

iceman wrote:Can somebody please clarify what exactly Brad Howard is on our list???

As far as I knew, he was on the main list and signed a 2 year extension mid way through the year, then all of a sudden he is picked up in the rookie draft, is his contract still valid and does he get paid what he had agreed to? or did that become void? when did he get delisted? why was he delisted after signing? etc. etc.

To be honest it has done nothing but confuse the hell out of me, I admit I havent paid a whole lot of attention, but i just don't understantd what has gone on!
this is what i think has happened.

howard got a 2 year extention during the year. For some reason the football department decided to delist him (maybe becuase of money) at the end of the year. he has then been picked up as a rookie player. he will be paid the same amount as to what his contract payment would be.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Brad Howard

saintly wrote:
iceman wrote:Can somebody please clarify what exactly Brad Howard is on our list???

this is what i think has happened.

howard got a 2 year extention during the year. For some reason the football department decided to delist him (maybe becuase of money) at the end of the year. he has then been picked up as a rookie player. he will be paid the same amount as to what his contract payment would be.
but his salary is not included in our TPP (salary cap) because he is on the 'Rookie List'?