Compulsery Social club

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

The writing is on the wall, sooner or later the average punter will be watching games on TV, enjoy live football while you can.
Being long term members means absolutely zero to the clubs, they have no incentive schemes in place which makes poor business sense in my mind.
Anyway the only way to do something about it is attend AGM'S and let them know.
Last edited by The Fireman on Wed 17 Dec 2008 10:32pm, edited 1 time in total.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:The writing is on the wall, sooner or later the average punter will be watching games on TV, enjoy live football while you can.
I would hope you come up the MW and join some of us there...

Obviously not as good a viewing as you have experienced in the past but it would be great to meet you :idea:

Please consider this and let's catch up :idea:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
The Fireman wrote:The writing is on the wall, sooner or later the average punter will be watching games on TV, enjoy live football while you can.

Obviously not as good a viewing as you have experienced in the past but it would be great to meet you :idea:

Appreciate the invite, have been to level3(MW) on occasions but will always try to get the best vantage point, (not trying to sound like a snob)we can always catch up. :)

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Appreciate the invite, have been to level3(MW) on occasions but will always try to get the best vantage point, (not trying to sound like a snob)we can always catch up. :)
No worries mate...

Please forgive me here, but do you need to just purchase a social club membership in order to gain access to level 2?

Or do you also need to obtain reserved seating??

Sorry, maybe I am just getting too old and not catching up..

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

No worries mate...

Please forgive me here, but do you need to just purchase a social club membership in order to gain access to level 2?

You can only purchase Lvl 2 reserved seating if you are a Social Club member starting next season
Previously you could purchase Lvl 2 seating without being a SC member.

To gain access to Lvl 2 you must have a reserved seat.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

No worries mate...

to have a reserved seat on L2 you must now be a social member.
How you can gain access on game day if there were seats available I'm not sure.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

No worries mate...

to have a reserved seat on L2 you must now be a social member.
How you can gain access on game day if there were seats available I'm not sure.
Okay, fair enough...

If their was apparently 500 social club members that were waiting on reserved seats I gather that that option may not be viable for your..

I would like the CLub to at least extend our membership area on Level 2 to be somewhere close to Essendon's classification...

To me, I feel that the Stadium is screwing us over and not the Club..

Just a thought :idea: