Who is jealous?????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Just a question?
How long are you going to carry on like this over a decision not to recruit a player (recovering drug addict with suspect hamstrings) 2 months ago?
weeks?
months?
years?
decades? (So now I am carrying on because I reply to other people's statements on a decision that I do not think was correct)

Given that you're going apesh1t over this maybe I can ask another question that will set you off on a 'rampage'? (So now because I reply to statements I am going on a rampage, talk about sensationalism)

Do you think the Club (Butters) did the right thing in sacking Grant Thomas? (Yes, if the reasons they gave were correct in the media, which by the way was a lot more comprehensive than "confidential information")

Hopefully you'll go off on a tirade about this and cease the Ben Cousins 'campaign'?
I wouldn't call it a campaign

and if you were to call it a campaign

it's a campaign to make sure that the board don't make (IMHO) more decisions that hinder us from getting a flag (IMHO)

maybe you like the idea of languishing at the preliminary final stage

I don't
Great,
I can't wait to see you at the AGM, bringing the Board to account!

It'll be really good to see you actually put 'your money where your mouth is' and challenge the Board over this. Afterall it is the vital issue in the running of the Club. All the rest of the issues, including:-
Finances
Staffing
pale into insignificance when viewed against this decision not to recruit an aging, recovering drug addict, ex-brownlow medallist, who 14 other Clubs decided they either didn't need or want to risk a pick on.

BTW
Who's on your 'ticket'?
Have you sent in your correctly filled-in nomination form yet?
When should we expect the mail-out with your 'policy positions'?
If we sign our proxies with our saintsational nicknames is that acceptable and legal?

sainteronline

Mr Magic wrote:
Great,

It'll be really good to see you actually put 'your money where your mouth is' and challenge the Board over this. :?: (The more I think about it the more I realised that there is not much point in questioning the board over this, as all I am going to get in reply will be "confidential information", however I will still be there for the AGM) Afterall it is the vital issue in the running of the Club. All the rest of the issues, including:-
Finances
Staffing
etc (I don't believe this thread is about any of those)
pale into insignificance when viewed against this decision not to recruit an aging, recovering drug addict, ex-brownlow medallist, who 14 other Clubs decided they either didn't need or want to risk a pick on. (Sensationalism again, you're very good at that, let's be realistic there wasn't 14 other clubs looking at him, there was probably five clubs at the Max that he could have fitted into)

BTW
Who's on your 'ticket'?
If we sign our proxies with our saintsational nicknames is that acceptable and legal? (Sensationalism again, not very good this time though, of course it would not be acceptable or legal, fair dinkum) :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
never said I was running for the board

that was yours and somebody else's idea

I said I was going to question their decisions

after all I thought that's what AGMs were for

you should change your name to "sensationalist"

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Great,

It'll be really good to see you actually put 'your money where your mouth is' and challenge the Board over this. :?: (The more I think about it the more I realised that there is not much point in questioning the board over this, as all I am going to get in reply will be "confidential information", however I will still be there for the AGM) Afterall it is the vital issue in the running of the Club. All the rest of the issues, including:-
Finances
Staffing
etc (I don't believe this thread is about any of those)
pale into insignificance when viewed against this decision not to recruit an aging, recovering drug addict, ex-brownlow medallist, who 14 other Clubs decided they either didn't need or want to risk a pick on. (Sensationalism again, you're very good at that, let's be realistic there wasn't 14 other clubs looking at him, there was probably five clubs at the Max that he could have fitted into)

BTW
Who's on your 'ticket'?
If we sign our proxies with our saintsational nicknames is that acceptable and legal? (Sensationalism again, not very good this time though, of course it would not be acceptable or legal, fair dinkum) :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
never said I was running for the board

that was yours and somebody else's idea

I said I was going to question their decisions

after all I thought that's what AGMs were for
ROFL, you are a 'cracker'. :lol:

I love the way you've convinced yourself that you know it all.
Ascribing thoughts, decisions and motives to peopl and Clubs when you know, in all likelihood, absolutely zero about what is going on or even being discussed. :lol:

But hey, don't let me or all the other posters who think your position on this laughable stop you from continuing on with your delusions of grandeur.

I really do look forward to your 'big moment' at the AGM. It's probably worth attending just to see you bring the Board to account over this.

Disappointing you haven't arranged a competing ticket though

sainteronline

Mr Magic wrote:

Ascribing thoughts, decisions and motives to peopl and Clubs when you know, in all likelihood, absolutely zero about what is going on or even being discussed. :lol: (talk about a spin doctor, all I have done is aired my opinions, whether they be right or wrong they are my opinions, you really should take up advertisement)

But hey, don't let me or all the other posters who think your position on this laughable stop you from continuing on with your delusions of grandeur. (Didn't know that you had to have delusions of grandeur to question the board, there's that sensationalism again)

I really do look forward to your 'big moment' at the AGM. It's probably worth attending just to see you bring the Board to account over this.

never said I was going to arrange a competing ticket

so once again your disappointing yourself (now that's funny and apt) :wink:

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Ascribing thoughts, decisions and motives to peopl and Clubs when you know, in all likelihood, absolutely zero about what is going on or even being discussed. :lol: (talk about a spin doctor, all I have done is aired my opinions, whether they be right or wrong they are my opinions, you really should take up advertisement)

But hey, don't let me or all the other posters who think your position on this laughable stop you from continuing on with your delusions of grandeur. (Didn't know that you had to have delusions of grandeur to question the board, there's that sensationalism again)

never said I was going to arrange a competing ticket

so once again your disappointing yourself (now that's funny and apt) :wink:
As I said, you're a cracker! :lol:
Please keep posting - your unique view on Saints life is good entertainment in the off-season.

sainteronline

Mr Magic wrote: As I said, you're a cracker! :lol:
Please keep posting - your unique view on Saints life is good entertainment in the off-season.
go back to sensationalising your statements

with out it you are very boring to read

and your retorts and wit (? Bit of sensationalism myself there, because you couldn't really call it wit) leave a lot to be desired

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

sainteronline wrote:a gamble we never took
sainteronline wrote:if you are saying that they took a gamble on not picking him up

I would say you are correct
Aside from observing you're not above changing positions mid-argument... your horse-betting analogy doesn't stack up.
I would say it was a gamble that they were bluffed out of
I'd say you don't know the first thing about it.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Anyone read "How to win friends and influence people"? :shock:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
sainteronline

InkerSaint wrote:
I would say it was a gamble that they were bluffed out of
I'd say you don't know the first thing about it.
wanna game of texas hold 'em 8-)

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
Mr Magic wrote: As I said, you're a cracker! :lol:
go back to sensationalising your statements

with out it you are very boring to read

and your retorts and wit (? Bit of sensationalism myself there, because you couldn't really call it wit) leave a lot to be desired
Have you got any idea about some of the words you've been using and in what context you've been using them in?

Or are you actually posting in ESL (English as a second language)?

This is a bit like dancing with your sister - not very rewarding, so I'm afraid you're going to have to find another poster to amuse for a while.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

WayneJudson42 wrote:Anyone read "How to win friends and influence people"? :shock:
and that was my point about why would you drag up a thread from a month ago. But then as you said in response to saintspremiers2008, it was just about baiting.
And I still fail to see how I have been misquoting. You want to claim a foot in both camps. Cant be half pregnant can you.
When FF's board announced their 11th hour decision, you either agreed with it, or you didnt. Simple.

Seeya
sainteronline

Mr Magic wrote:
Have you got any idea about some of the words you've been using and in what context you've been using them in? (Please show me where I have missused them or in the wrong context)

Or are you actually posting in ESL (English as a second language)?
(To tell you the truth I don't think you even understand English as a first language)
This is a bit like dancing with your sister (I've never danced with my sister, maybe you can enlighten me as to what it's like)- not very rewarding, so I'm afraid you're going to have to find another poster to amuse for a while.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Any more bickering and I shall take great pleasure in locking this thread..

Its headed for the Oppo Forum soon anyway..its relevance to St Kilda FC decreases each day :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sunsaint wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:Anyone read "How to win friends and influence people"? :shock:
and that was my point about why would you drag up a thread from a month ago. But then as you said in response to saintspremiers2008, it was just about baiting.
And I still fail to see how I have been misquoting. You want to claim a foot in both camps. Cant be half pregnant can you.
When FF's board announced their 11th hour decision, you either agreed with it, or you didnt. Simple.
There you go again...

THat was a gag for 2008.

It was not a pro-cousins poster that dragged up a thread over a month old... some are trying to move on

WJ42 = rabid dog with fetid piece of meat
What is your post count of "BC not at saints, yeah footy first, get over it."?
I challenge you again to start a thread where ALL the anti BC people can put their name down for the world to see.

You made the running accusing me of being rabid and on some type of crusade... which is simply wrong.

I think I explained myself clearly, and I also stated why I posted again, in previous posts.

I appreciate that it may have been unwise to do so, and apologised accordingly.

But for the record, and hopefully the last time...

I was happy to have Ben if he was clean, and the club saw fit to recruit him.

I do not know enough about the true reasons why the board took their decision, and therefore, cannot agree, nor disagree with them.

Nor can I endorse them. But in this matter, and given my "mail", I'll trust them to have made the right decision. Until proven otherwise, this is where I stand. Does this mean I agreed? If so, then yes I have agreed.

Much of my arguments have been with supporters whom (IMO) have over reacted to the decision... none of them any wiser than the rest of us as to why.

I really can't be any clearer than this. If that makes me "half pregnant" or have a bet each way in your eyes, then that's cool with me.

BTW, what is wrong with raising an old issue? Just because something has passed, does not make it any less important.

If you've really moved on, why bother reading the thread and psoting again? You were obviously curios.

Cheers. :D

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Any more bickering and I shall take great pleasure in locking this thread..

Its headed for the Oppo Forum soon anyway..its relevance to St Kilda FC decreases each day :-)
Thank you!!!!!!!~!

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:[

BTW, what is wrong with raising an old issue? Just because something has passed, does not make it any less important.
yet you tell me not to raise the cousins issue

1 of the most important decisions this club has made since" footy first"

sorry the most important

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:

sorry the most important
Utter nonsense,
bicker, bicker, bicker, bicker, bicker, bicker, bicker, bicker, bicker, bicker

There's 10 more bickerings

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Any more bickering and I shall take great pleasure in locking this thread..

Just a question for you or anyone for that matter....

Does sainteronline actually post anything of relevance on here, or just set himself up for warfare?

First it was BigMart, now he's moved on to someone else.

Sad person.

Anyway, I reckon Lockwood will be coming out soon, together with a big bag of ice 8-)

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

If you'd locked it 5 pages ago would we have lost any valuable insight?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

There's a distinct pattern with all these threads that end up with girlish bickering.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
There's a distinct pattern with all these threads that end up with girlish bickering.
Yes, you seem to be in them.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Yes, you seem to be in them.
:lol: :lol:

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

degruch wrote:

If you'd locked it 5 pages ago would we have lost any valuable insight?
Deep, man... very deep. :wink:

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:

sorry the most important
never said it wasn't important.

I'd also contest that the rebuilding of the footy dept, hiring of fitness staff and development coaches waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over shadows the long term future of this club than recruiting BC.

And speaking of Texas Hold'em, I created a little ditty for you:

you gotta know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away...
Know when to stand
There's no point arguing...
with the 140 IQ man
Coz without Benny boy, there'll be no flag.

*with respect to Kenny Rodgers. :wink:

Never let it be said that WJ42 isn't doing his bit to have this thread locked... forever.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Wj42, you missed your true calling in life.

Satirical ditties are obviously your go.

I believe that's 2 winners out of 2 attempts? :lol: