Our nine rookies for 2009

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

EB
Club Player

saintbrat wrote:
EB wrote:
saintbrat wrote:mmmmm nice 200 though- a couple of the boys were trying to get around the 3min for 400 m at training last week,

I'm thinking the numbers will be presented to the guys pre christmas break- maybe the QLd supporters can ask some non subtle questions tomorrow night,?
3mins for 400 metres?
Are you sure that's right cos imo I could do that running backwards.
I claim never to be sure of anything :P

what ever distance they were doing they were trying to get near or around the 3 min :)
Well out of the standard Olympic distances it may have been the 1500 . . . But I get the feeling 3 minutes would be too quick. And a 3 minute 800m is still snail pace . .
Dunno :p
Junior wrote:According to the NAB under 18's footy record Ross is listed as 178cm and 68kg.
Which, for those of you who met me at the last couple of forum games, is exactly how big I am.
Unfortunately I lack out and out leg speed and some of that magic only indigenous people seem capable of conduring!

avid
Club Player

Looking at the You-Tube clips, I reckon Sam McGarry might end up as one of our top picks all told.
Is there any particular downside to him? He looks great!