Gardner OK - Cousins NOT

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

yipper
SS Life Member

Geez you guys can drive a man to drink!! Whilst still at work!! And that's a fact ...err..opinion ... hmm.. I'm confused.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Oh come on stinger....there have been plenty worse!!

Check out the General Forum!

:lol:

Disclaimer: JLH Forum Queen thread is excluded from all scrutiny.

it was the adoption crap i was referring to.....
Specifically, my comment... or the ensuing BS?

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

It would appear that the 'infection' having done its damage in this thread has now jumped to another thread (the original ruck coach one).

It is busy spreading disease with the greatest of ease and is probably in need of a good dose of antibiotics?

Anyways, this thread can now get back to discussing the OP.

Of course the preceeding comments are just my opinion.
(in case the 'fact policeman' is concerned.)

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
I love smart arses who try to be witty and clever yet are deadset morons.
Thanks for letting us know how you really feel about yourself :wink:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Ok..

I note that RF still has not responded to my request for him to post FACTS to back up his claim that I was a liar in posting my opinion on Gardiner since he joined the Saints.

That he has not done so despite ample opportunity to do so I will take as public acknowledgement that his post was nothing but an unfounded and baseless personal attack on me.

Someone of character would have either have made good on their claim or have retracted it.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

saintsRrising wrote:Ok..

I note that RF still has not responded to my request for him to post FACTS to back up his claim that I was a liar in posting my opinion on Gardiner since he joined the Saints.

That he has not done so despite ample opportunity to do so I will take as public acknowledgement that his post was nothing but an unfounded and baseless personal attack on me.

Someone of character would have either have made good on their claim or have retracted it.
Is that your adopted position? :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:

Well :wink: that is my opinion.

Others may deem it to be a fact.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

Well :wink: that is my opinion.

Others may deem it to be a fact.
Lair.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

This thread is a perfect example of what happens, when blowup dolls have gone past their use by date!

FAIR DINKUM

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

barks4eva wrote:This thread is a perfect example of what happens, when blowup dolls have gone past their use by date!

FAIR DINKUM
Your comment is a perfect example of why women turn to inflatable dolls in the first place! :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol:

How is Rix BTW?

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:This thread is a perfect example of what happens, when blowup dolls have gone past their use by date!

FAIR DINKUM
So, that's the reason why you appear to be sh1tty with everything, and here's me thinking that it was just that time of the month for you.

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Is it fair that Richmond may get another PSD pick if Polaxed is allowed to be a mature aged rookie?

This is an obvious Cousins grab....a Tigers official was on SEN this morning and said they were interested in Cousins.

Why the F*** couldn't they draft him in the National Draft?

If the AFL allow Richmond another pick in the PSD, they are seriously compromising the whole competition and that INCLUDES ST KILDA!

Dimwit, please turn down Richmond's request in a heartbeat....

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Is it fair that Richmond may get another PSD pick if Polaxed is allowed to be a mature aged rookie?

This is an obvious Cousins grab....a Tigers official was on SEN this morning and said they were interested in Cousins.

If the AFL allow Richmond another pick in the PSD, they are seriously compromising the whole competition and that INCLUDES ST KILDA!

WHY??

Why, Polak nearly died and it still appears that he is not ready to return as quickly as the Club hoped??

Why the F*** would Richmond use a pick in a very talented ND for a 30 year old??

Just why do you feel that they are seriously compromising the whole competition and that INCLUDES ST KILDA?????

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

saintspremiers wrote:Is it fair that Richmond may get another PSD pick if Polaxed is allowed to be a mature aged rookie?

regardless of the circumstances, the whole situation is unique, special drug rules written "just" for Ben Cousins there is nothing normal about any of this. I see over at tigerland, they are very excited at the idea & I hope their board is brave enough to follow through.
We could have done exactly the same thing with Allen, but given the reasons stated by our board for not taking him, I dont think anything would have changed. We HAD our chance and kicked him in the guts.

Seeya
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:

WHY??

Why, Polak nearly died and it still appears that he is not ready to return as quickly as the Club hoped??

Why the F*** would Richmond use a pick in a very talented ND for a 30 year old??

Just why do you feel that they are seriously compromising the whole competition and that INCLUDES ST KILDA?????
Do you honestly think that Richmond just found out in the past couple of weeks that Polak was in deeper shyte than they thought???

To me, it's a stunt to get sympathy and an extra pick.

Very, very late decision.

And don't give me crap about a very talented ND.......do you honestly think that picks 80+ are "very talented".

Why the F*** did we pick up Begley then in the 80's?

Why couldn't Richmond have done the same for Cousins??

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

WHY??

Do you honestly think that Richmond just found out in the past couple of weeks that Polak was in deeper shyte than they thought???

And don't give me crap about a very talented ND.......do you honestly think that picks 80+ are "very talented".

Didn't Richmond 'pass' on their last pick in the ND so that they would have a pick in the PSD?

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote: WHY??

Why couldn't Richmond have done the same for Cousins??[/quote]

Would it have made any difference if Richmond had called this earlier??

If the AFL decide that the Polak is deemed legitimate under their new rule of special circumstances, that IMO is classed for non football injuries, just what difference does it make when they call for it??

Was there some sort or deadline in claiming this clause???

Hey I AM NOT TALKING CRAP about the very talented ND, that is fact ...

And Fact that GC will rape (please excuse that term) of young talent in the next couple of years, so yes it was/is imperative that young talent is selected IMO...

And as far as Begley is concerned ......

What a great way of welcoming him into the Club???

Farken Hell mate, you have hit rock bottom IMO...

Yes, Begley is our next forum basher...

I will no doubt see you stand up and applause on goals kicked against us, as I have noticed you do this season...

Thank F*** you sit further down the aisle, you brief one stay after swearing you head off was far more than I appreciate.

Saints94
SS Life Member

Mr Magic wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

WHY??

Didn't Richmond 'pass' on their last pick in the ND so that they would have a pick in the PSD?
Yeah.... but they want another pick in the psd to select Cousins :x

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

And that's the point St Fid.
I reckon this is more about Richmond trying to get an advantage than worrying about the health of Polak.
Maybe it's just the cynic in me when it comes to AFL Clubs and their motives when making decisions? :)

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Richmond will be sorry if they pick up Cousins.

And I am not a Cousins basher.

There are reasons why Benny hasn't been selected by an AFL club. He needs to concentrate on his health and his future life and mabye forget about football.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Thank you for your kind words Fid, much appreciate a public sledge like that one......NOT!

I am not a Begley basher....I think you're completely off the rails if you think that.

And thank you Mr Magic and Homie for also understanding my point.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Richmond will be sorry if they pick up Cousins.

There are reasons why Benny hasn't been selected by an AFL club. He needs to concentrate on his health and his future life and mabye forget about football.
WHat happens if Benny gets taken by Richmond and the AFL decide he should have one of his mandatory 'hair drug tests' before Xmas?
Please correct me if I'm incorrect, but I believe one of the conditions imposed on Cousins was that failure to provide 'an adequate hair sample' was tantamount to a drug test 'failure' and would incyur all the penalties.

This is a condition that he has apparently agreed to to allow him to be selected in either of the drafts.

I don't think his ability to provide ana adeqaute hair sample has changed markedly from when he turned up at the last one and couldn't provide one?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:

WHat happens if Benny gets taken by Richmond and the AFL decide he should have one of his mandatory 'hair drug tests' before Xmas?
Please correct me if I'm incorrect, but I believe one of the conditions imposed on Cousins was that failure to provide 'an adequate hair sample' was tantamount to a drug test 'failure' and would incyur all the penalties.

This is a condition that he has apparently agreed to to allow him to be selected in either of the drafts.

I don't think his ability to provide ana adeqaute hair sample has changed markedly from when he turned up at the last one and couldn't provide one?
yes good question.

The reason they need a 3cm hair is that it can be tested back three months - 3 months.

Why did Benny shave his head and get a full body wax when he knew he had to take a hair test?

If a club takes Cousins and he falls ass over tit again should that team also incur the wrath of the AFL?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

yes good question.

The reason they need a 3cm hair is that it can be tested back three months - 3 months.

Why did Benny shave his head and get a full body wax when he knew he had to take a hair test?

If a club takes Cousins and he falls ass over tit again should that team also incur the wrath of the AFL?
Not Richmond, they'll just promote their 'mature age Rookie' Polak and be back in exactly the same place as when they started this fiasco.

Saints94
SS Life Member

saintspremiers wrote:Thank you for your kind words Fid, much appreciate a public sledge like that one......NOT!

I am not a Begley basher....I think you're completely off the rails if you think that.

And thank you Mr Magic and Homie for also understanding my point.