Laughing stock

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St.Kenny
Club Player

Laughing stock

Last nights game and two weeks ago represent the two most embarissing displays of being out coached I have ever seen.
Last night for example
No answer to the Hawks cluster
Lack of intensity in game which could see us into a grand final
No answer to the centre square smozzle
No hardness at the ball

RL's backers (ie Saints Rising, Tossaboy, Teflogger) please explain why we end up the laughing stock in 2 finals with our super coach. Lets hear the excuses now!!!

At least when we played in the prelims a couple of years ago we had a red hot crack.

NO PRIDE IN THE JUMPER AT ALL BY THIS TEAM IN A MASSIVE GAME

Come on spinsters explain yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
matrix
Saintsational Legend

jesus kenny
theres a bit of difference between the two sides skill, abilty and good players.

decisions made upstairs werent great...cant argue with that.
but crickey
we were beaten in just about every friggin aspect of the game last night

maybe ross was daydreaming about his new house he won at auction.?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Oh look we had a loss and Kunny the drunken Scottish illigal immigrant has show up to show us all his undoubted AFL knowledge :D :D

Never here when we win. Alway here when we lose.

Mods isn't there a rule about this type of blatant trolling?? :roll: :roll:
Last edited by joffaboy on Sun 21 Sep 2008 11:10am, edited 1 time in total.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

They one five more games during home and away. They were better all year. They have a highly skilled, very physical and very even list.

They also had 15 days break before the prelim. We had 6.

Get over it, d**khead. We got done by a better team on the night.

wallbanger
Club Player

You are kidding Kenny.

Let's not be under any delusions - Geelong is one of the best sides going around for several years, and Hawthorn is quickly closing the gap and may even overcome them next week.

Our list is simply not in the same league as these two teams. Despite that, we have finished better on the ladder than 12 others teams, won a final and stormed home with some very positive and exciting footy.

When all is said and done (and not to reignite the RL versus GT debate), history will now show that RL has acheived the same level of success for the STKFC that GT did, with a team that is SIGNIFICANTLY less qualified, at least on paper.

Whilst I am gutted to be out, I believe the team achieved about the result it should have - maybe even a bit better than I would've expected. Whatever happens from now on, we need to be realistic about where the team stands and the positives and negatives of this years campaign.

Please...let's win a Premiership before GEELONG!!!! (O.k., so we've missed that opportunity...maybe let's win the next one before Geelong????)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Never here when we win. Alway here when we lose.
actually....yeah!!
tosser glory seeker
:twisted:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Consensus here is the the OP is an ignorant nuff nuff by the sound of it :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

OP obviously designed to bait

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor