I cannot read this forum --

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Quixote
SS Life Member

I cannot read this forum --

I've been home for TWO whole minutes and cannot read anymore of the vomit on here.

All I'll say is these things are clear -

1) Luke and Lenny need help and we need more legs!
2) That is - Hello Clint and Armo, bye-bye Raph and Aaron please
3) M Gardiner is fine, saw him tonight at the game
4) Yes it was a disappointing loss, but don't be so quick to eat your fuc*ing young you fools!
5) Geelong were 2-3 last year
6) I think there is only room for one of either tagger - Fish or Blake
7) Calm the fuc*k down! Didn't hear all of you screaming whilst the game was being played - it felt like we were playing interstate everyone was that quiet!
8) The umpires actually got the Dogs back into the game. Sure, they ran over us, but not before about FOUR (4) bloody goals were literally gifted to them by the pr*cks in yellow.
9) Don't be so bloody rash - give the Dogs credit FFS - they're up, we won't be tracking like that until about rnd 10!! But watch out when we are!!!

And lastly,

10) I think we'll beat Geelong next week. By 5 points.

Over and out.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Re: I cannot read this forum --

Quixote wrote:I've been home for TWO whole minutes and cannot read anymore of the vomit on here.

4) Yes it was a disappointing loss, but don't be so quick to eat your fuc*ing young you fools!
7) Calm the fuc*k down! Didn't hear all of you screaming whilst the game was being played - it felt like we were playing interstate everyone was that quiet!
8) The umpires actually got the Dogs back into the game. Sure, they ran over us, but not before about FOUR (4) bloody goals were literally gifted to them by the pr*cks in yellow.
9) Don't be so bloody rash - give the Dogs credit FFS - they're up, we won't be tracking like that until about rnd 10!! But watch out when we are!!!

And lastly,

Over and out.
oh thank you

thank you so much

4 free kicks in the first 5 mins of the 2nd quarter and a think 3 resulted in goals....

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
savatage
SS Life Member

Yeah I noticed the 3 centre clearances the umpires gave them at the start of the second quarter. It gave them momentum BUT a good football side should be able to absorb it & answer. It just showed that mentally we have a lot of work to do.

As a side-note, all games I've seen this year have been over umpired. Gone are the days of contests sadly.
Last edited by savatage on Fri 04 Apr 2008 10:17pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wollongong_saint
Club Player

Sure, maybe a lot of us are being a little pessimistic....but I think you are doing the exact opposite.

5) Geelong were 2-3 last year.

To even attempt to draw parallels is laughable. We are nowhere near the team Geelong was even after three games last year. Even if we has won tonight we wouldn't be. They were showing signs of things starting to happen.

If we beat Geelong I will happily admit I'm fickle and have no faith......but I think most of us have a more realistic view of how the season is unfolding so far.

Quixote
SS Life Member

As a major irony, there are currently some of the loudest fireworks I've ever heard going off in St Kilda.

:lol:

Bloody Bulldog supporters were shitting me to tears - constantly whinging about the free-kicks!! Even when they were being given goals from actual umpiring errors!! I counted 4 in the 2nd quarter alone.

Rowdy
Club Player

Wollongong_saint wrote: If we beat Geelong I will happily admit I'm fickle and have no faith......but I think most of us have a more realistic view of how the season is unfolding so far.

I'll also eat humble pie if we win, and make a song and dance about it on here.

"Our season is still alive," Lyon said. "It's not the end for Robert."

Harvey's mates stood listening to those words, perhaps planning to keep the AFL's longest career lingering a while yet. Then turned into softcocks and blew it YET again.
Quixote
SS Life Member

Wollongong_saint wrote: We are nowhere near the team Geelong was even after three games last year.

Complete rubbish.

Do you even remember the first stages of last year?

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote:I
4) Yes it was a disappointing loss, but don't be so quick to eat your
hmmm

Wollongong_saint
Club Player

Quixote wrote:
Wollongong_saint wrote: We are nowhere near the team Geelong was even after three games last year.

Complete rubbish.

ha! No, but I was playing the odds........sure they weren't THIS bad??? SURELY NOT.

Richter
SS Life Member

Agree with your first 8 Q - especially number 2. Armo, Clint and MG in for Aaron, Leigh Fish, Raph (woeful).

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

normally I would be backing you on this, but right now I am just to down about the whole game.
No doubt in the morning my positive spin will bounce back.

I am not going to rant on like some posters do, but I just can't be peachy and find the positives right now.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote:I've been home for TWO whole minutes and cannot read anymore of the vomit on here.

And lastly,

Over and out.
Agree Agree Agree....

It was bloody quite....Poor crowd for an all Victorian game.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Quixote wrote: 9) Don't be so bloody rash - give the Dogs credit FFS - they're up, we won't be tracking like that until about rnd 10!! But watch out when we are!!!

And lastly,
Over and out.
#9 But didnt we just win the NAB and 2 H&A
Full strength side apart from Baker, & MGardiner
This season you must win the games you are expected to and go down punching in the rest. EVERY game is important.

#10 are you a bookie by any chance?

Seeya
avid
Club Player

Quixote wrote:As a major irony, there are currently some of the loudest fireworks I've ever heard going off in St Kilda.
Just as we arrived at our front gate, gutted, these fireworks went off. They were unbelievably loud and magnificent. A very weird hollow experience watching them.

esaint66
SS Life Member

Quixote wrote:As a major irony, there are currently some of the loudest fireworks I've ever heard going off in St Kilda.

I saw them from the train on the way home and thought it was prbably the bulldogs fans ripping up our town :x

Saintschampions08
Club Player

Quixote wrote:

Complete rubbish.

Yeah actually i do, got beaten by a miserable Bulldogs team last year. Then came out and blasted Carlton and Melbourne. And were unlucky to lose to both Hawthorn and the Kangaroos. Difference was that they were always a breaths whisper away from winning (all but the dogs game), and accuracy cost them.

After five rounds, they looked like a team that were on the edge of coming good, which erupted when they mauled Richmond.

After 3 rounds, we look like a team who hasn't improved at all.

esaint66
SS Life Member

Had the most annoying dogs supporters behind me.
Bitching about frees to us.
Bitching about when they didnt get frees that wernt there
Always saying "must be a free to the dogs, its gotta be.

They had no idea.

Only good thing about tonight was when we won a free for a blantent hold off the ball and they were jumping up and down in anger and i said just quietly 'look at the screen' and they were still ranting and raving but did and as soon as they saw they sat down and shut the f**k up. I just laughed my ass off.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

i agree with you although i am gutted with the loss i do think we will improve but i wouldent say we would be one of the premier favs atm

Quixote
SS Life Member

Yeah actually i do, got beaten by a miserable Bulldogs team last year. Then came out and blasted Carlton and Melboure. And were unlucky to lose to both Hawthorn and the Kangaroos
Thta same miserable Dogs team beat us tonight fella. On their night they're not that bad!

Blasted Carlton and Melbourne? So could the Olinda U/14's!

Unlucky to lose to the Hawks and North Melbourne hey?

I suggest no - both Quality teams who beat the Cats on their day, early last season.

Football is NOT black and white.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

If we play with some heart and try our guts out next week and they beat us by 6 goals I won't be fussed.

What really forked me off against Footscray was how little ticker the boys showed.

Pull your forking fingers out you lazy so and so's and FFS show Old Man Harvs some farking respect you pricks!

No I'm not aiming that barb at all the players - some tried, but lots didn't.

Burn their arses on the track Rossy, and dump 3 or 4 of them for the pace of Armo and CJ (not that that will solve all our dramas).

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
spert
Saintsational Legend

Read on..its a forum after all. We were exposed by a fast running team -shock horror. Our onballers need an influx of youth.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote: 7) Calm the fuc*k down! Didn't hear all of you screaming whilst the game was being played - it felt like we were playing interstate everyone was that quiet!

And lastly,

Over and out.

GREAT POST....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

geelong were 2-3 last year

sydney were 0-3 in their year of glory...

there is really no need to panic yet

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Cirra
Club Player

Quixote wrote:
Yeah actually i do, got beaten by a miserable Bulldogs team last year. Then came out and blasted Carlton and Melboure. And were unlucky to lose to both Hawthorn and the Kangaroos
Thta same miserable Dogs team beat us tonight fella. On their night they're not that bad!

Blasted Carlton and Melbourne? So could the Olinda U/14's!

Unlucky to lose to the Hawks and North Melbourne hey?

I suggest no - both Quality teams who beat the Cats on their day, early last season.

Football is NOT black and white.
I'm with you Quixote.
I remember the start of last year and Geelong we certainly written off early and no-one, and I mean no-one saw what would come in the next four months with that team.

Who knows if we will do the similar...hope springs eternal.

"When we get back on November 5 and walk through that door, we're getting on a bus together and we're going down the road to a premiership. You're either on the bus or you get run over," Roo at the B&F 2007

In 2012, I'm still on the bus.
Ice Wolf
Club Player

The commented on 7 that the umpires had seemed to change their interpretaions this week. Not that is an excuse but it would be frustrating particularly when it undo's the good work. Choppng and grabbing the arms seemed to be ok last night and im baffled by the high tackles and in the back.