Berwick Auskick

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Berwick Auskick

couple of likely recruits in the grade 1.

theres one kid who can kick the ball 30m, he's pretty hardcore tanky pacey midfielder and his so pro at grade 1 he has full saints kit plus mouth guard. he's one of the best two kids!

another little blonde curly haired kid hit the centre of the hand pass with every handpass, in the hand pass drills, and ccan run and bounce, also take a mark, with a kick of around 20m to 25m.

two of the best 3 kids in grade 1 are sainters!!!!

theres eleventy billion richmond and pies guys but they dont turn up the rain, the saints were there in force on sunday!

get the recruiters down there for those complaining about lack of youth in the side :wink:

(my son rolls in the mud and bites the marker cones god bless his soul, he has more fun than anyone else, and tells all the other kids how crap their teams are and why the saints are going to win (sadly i've raised him as an eternal optomist which you need as a saints member :D))

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Yay for berwick, 8-)

''bites the marker cones '' lol now that is quality.

Carpe Diem
battye
Saintsational Legend

theres one kid who can kick the ball 30m, he's pretty hardcore tanky pacey midfielder and his so pro at grade 1 he has full saints kit plus mouth guard. he's one of the best two kids!
Would the Ross Lyon game plan suit him? :D

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i remember being at a boxingday picnic and there was this fairly big aboriginal kid (i would guess maybe 13 or 14) kickin a footy about 30m on both feet into a garbage bin then running to collect the ball to then run back and kick again i watched for bout 30 mins as he actually got bout 60% of them in on his left and 50% on his right foot then i think he though i was a pedo watching him so he ran off :oops: :oops: :oops:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
battye
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i remember being at a boxingday picnic and there was this fairly big aboriginal kid (i would guess maybe 13 or 14) kickin a footy about 30m on both feet into a garbage bin then running to collect the ball to then run back and kick again i watched for bout 30 mins as he actually got bout 60% of them in on his left and 50% on his right foot then i think he though i was a pedo watching him so he ran off :oops: :oops:
:oops:
Just tell me you didn't run after him.... "come back! come back!" :lol:

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

its like watching goddard shooting for goal, he can't miss at training.

i've already mentioned tim allen.

x clarke is another one that kicks a lazy bag in practice with apparant ease of a step.

perhaps there is too much in the run ups, x should just bang off a step like training?

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!