xavier clarke

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

i've never said x is soft.

I think he did look a bit lost though, and confidence sapped him.

when hes on fire as he was a couple of games early in the season he is AN excitiement machine.

for st trav WA, st mart gave a brief of how brooks is going in casey and given that report i dont know why he isn't selected for the seniors!

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Missed some easy goals which probably would have won the game for us.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Does X look a bit heavy?

Ive noticed it from the start of the season.....He dosnt look bigger as in musclesize either.....

Anyone else notice?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

X'S disposal was disapointing on Sat night but he did a job on Kennelly limiting his run out of defence which helped us a lot. He also tried to break the lines a lot with his run, its not his fault if he wins the ball and takes the player on only to look up to a flooded forward line. What do you do kick to the furthest 50/50 contest his your only option. Doest look the best but often he had no choice. Anyone who thinks X has no courage clearly your not watching his attack on the loose ball is sometimes stupid its that courageous. Defianatly no delisting for him or Raph who will be a great player for our club.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

I agree with Curly.

SaintWodonga
Club Player

CURLY wrote:X'S disposal was disapointing on Sat night but he did a job on Kennelly limiting his run out of defence which helped us a lot. He also tried to break the lines a lot with his run, its not his fault if he wins the ball and takes the player on only to look up to a flooded forward line. What do you do kick to the furthest 50/50 contest his your only option. Doest look the best but often he had no choice. Anyone who thinks X has no courage clearly your not watching his attack on the loose ball is sometimes stupid its that courageous. Defianatly no delisting for him or Raph who will be a great player for our club.
Mate he missed 2 sitters, turned the ball over way too easily. He has courage, but he was dismall on Sat night. He did not look like a palyer with 100 games under his belt. CJ had a poor one too, but does not have X's experience & was not number 5 in the dream draft.

I think X needs to be dropped (not delisted) for his performance. Absolute liabilty.

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM