Lance Collard

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lance Collard

He didn't get dropped because he didn't touch the footy

He got dropped because he stunk it up after his team mates chose not to honour his lead.

That happens...you don't get shirty with your team mates full stop. Especially a star forward in the side like King

Just my opinion too...I could be wrong and Lance might have been dropped purely for balance reasons

SAINT-LEE
Club Player

Scollop wrote: Wed 20 Mar 2024 8:00pm He didn't get dropped because he didn't touch the footy

He got dropped because he stunk it up after his team mates chose not to honour his lead.

That happens...you don't get shirty with your team mates full stop. Especially a star forward in the side like King

Just my opinion too...I could be wrong and Lance might have been dropped purely for balance reasons
I dunno...Matthew Richardson made a career outta cryin like a baby everytime the ball wasnt fired into his lap.

Nick DalSanto Claus
Club Player

Nick Riewoldt anyone?

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Wed 20 Mar 2024 8:00pm He didn't get dropped because he didn't touch the footy

Evidence???? Cite your sources.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!