Training Monday 18th December

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

66Iwasthere
Club Player

Training Monday 18th December

No report as such, I’ll leave that up to others. Just wanted to confirm that we have a running freak in our team. Darcy Wilson won the shuttle run this morning, quite comfortably from Windy and Allison.

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Re: Training Monday 18th December

OK, but Jack Steele is still the most handsome and Owens the strongest, Hill most aerobic over 120min and Rowan the best mark.

NickyDal
Club Player

Yorkeys wrote: Mon 18 Dec 2023 12:48pm OK, but Jack Steele is still the most handsome and Owens the strongest, Hill most aerobic over 120min and Rowan the best mark.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:

NeXus Nick
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
shrodes
SS Life Member

Apparently Marshall limped off with an ankle tweak? Any word on that?

CorioSaint

Today I made the journey from Geelong to have a look at training - very impressed with the playing surface and venue - along with what I saw out on the ground. Isaac Keeler really stood out for me with his grace and athleticism. Reminded me of the WA great ruckman Noongar man Stephen Michael. If Keeler is anything like Michael we really are blessed. I took the opportunity to speak to a couple of the Brains Trust cap wearers. Living in Geelong the Addy is devoted to reporting all things Geelong. I enjoy reading the reports of watchers like B.M and Saint Mike - they provide me with insights I would otherwise not know about. I mentioned coming to the ground many years ago and speaking to my favourite player - Bob Murray. One of the Brains Trust gents quickly had on his phone a picture of that marvelous player. Go saints...bring on 2024!

Big Max
Club Player

Hope you're right about Keeler, we desperately need that type to support Rowan and Max.

A skilled big man with grace and athleticism will will go close to complete the squad.