Conflicted.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Conflicted.

Hi fellow sainters.

A good mate of mine has two fully paid tickets to tomorrows grand final in a private box with all food and refreshments included.

Unfortunately , he didn't realise until much too late when he purchased the tickets that the grannie was on the same date as his wedding, so he can't go.

He has advised me to tell you that if you are interested and want to go instead of him, it is at 2pm tomorrow at St Paul's Catholic Church, Coburg and her name is Julie.

loris
Saintsational Legend

Re: Conflicted.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

saynta
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote: ↑Fri 29 Sep 2023 7:53pm πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:wink:

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: ↑Fri 29 Sep 2023 7:47pm Hi fellow sainters.

A good mate of mine has two fully paid tickets to tomorrows grand final in a private box with all food and refreshments included.

Unfortunately , he didn't realise until much too late when he purchased the tickets that the grannie was on the same date as his wedding, so he can't go.

He has advised me to tell you that if you are interested and want to go instead of him, it is at 2pm tomorrow at St Paul's Catholic Church, Coburg and her name is Julie.
If Julie has got teeth and a heavy articulated truck licence I know someone that could be interested.

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

Vortex wrote: ↑Fri 29 Sep 2023 8:54pm

If Julie has got teeth and a heavy articulated truck licence I know someone that could be interested.
Is his name Michael Barrett?

Better known in the 1980’s as Shakin Stevens.

There's only one rule in the jungle! When the LYON's hungry, he eats!
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
β€œIf we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
Banger9798
SS Life Member

I was half way through that thinking who I could get tickets for... no one needs an extra wife

The Artist formerly known as Fugazi
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Gave me a chuckle

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Saved your best form for the last game of the season Saynta. A Norm Smith Medal-worthy post.

Saint supporter since '62
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Good morning Saynta

Are you a child of the 70's???? Coz that joke is .....

It was good to hear the old ones - but I have one for you - "183".

A man spending his first night in prison hears other inmates calling out numbers, followed by laughter.

The next day he starts talking to one of the inmates and asks about it.

The inmate explains that after a few years there was no new jokes so they decided to just number all the good ones, that way they could save time in telling the joke.

That night the inmates are calling out numbers again followed by great bouts of laughter. Wanting to fit in the man calls out '22'. Everything goes quiet and the man doesn't understand why.

The next day he asks his new friend what went wrong, "was 22 not a funny joke?"

"22 is one of the best jokes" came the reply.

"Why did no one laugh then?" Said the man

"It was the way you told it."

The next night he tries again. This time he says: 183!

After a few moments of silence all inmates burst into laughter.

The next morning one of the inmates comes up to him and says: "Man, that was a good joke! Where did you come up with that one? First time we heard it."

β€œYouth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: ↑Sat 30 Sep 2023 8:15am

Good morning Saynta

A man spending his first night in prison hears other inmates calling out numbers, followed by laughter.

The inmate explains that after a few years there was no new jokes so they decided to just number all the good ones, that way they could save time in telling the joke.

That night the inmates are calling out numbers again followed by great bouts of laughter. Wanting to fit in the man calls out '22'. Everything goes quiet and the man doesn't understand why.

The next morning one of the inmates comes up to him and says: "Man, that was a good joke! Where did you come up with that one? First time we heard it."
Nah mate, but that joke is very funny no matter the decade,

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: ↑Sat 30 Sep 2023 11:48am
Sainter_Dad wrote: ↑Sat 30 Sep 2023 8:15am

Good morning Saynta

Nah mate, but that joke is very funny no matter the decade,
I agree - and I was a child of the 70's

β€œYouth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

"Child" of the '70's? That's some compliment for an old bugger, Saynta!

Saint supporter since '62
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

is it true the collingwood fans weren't welcomed to country ?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Joke of the week.

My boss was honest with me today. He pulled up to work with his sweet new car and I complimented him on it. He replied, β€œWell, if you work hard, set goals, stay determined and put in long hours, I can get an even better one next year.”

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote: ↑Sat 30 Sep 2023 5:13pm is it true the collingwood fans weren't welcomed to country ?
I think just the team got the invite.
Buggered if I know what happens if one of the competing sides isn't welcomed, but.
I can see how fans could be shown the door, but having just one team would make it awkward when a behind is scored.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Yorkeys wrote: ↑Mon 02 Oct 2023 11:52am
The Fireman wrote: ↑Sat 30 Sep 2023 5:13pm is it true the collingwood fans weren't welcomed to country ?
I think just the team got the invite.
Buggered if I know what happens if one of the competing sides isn't welcomed, but.
I can see how fans could be shown the door, but having just one team would make it awkward when a behind is scored.
yep just the ferals

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

Trev from the Bush wrote: ↑Sat 30 Sep 2023 3:39pm "Child" of the '70's? That's some compliment for an old bugger, Saynta!
1870’s?

There's only one rule in the jungle! When the LYON's hungry, he eats!