Damian Hardwick’s remarkable recovery…

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Re: Damian Hardwick’s remarkable recovery…

D.B.Cooper wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 12:46pm
CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 12:39pm
D.B.Cooper wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 12:30pm
CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 12:23pm I always love the references to:
Being close to someone who has great integrity, like a board member, past board member or a sponsor.

Then in the next line, we strip off the integrity and say, cause I'm close to them and trusted, I can announce that they have great integrity and that statement above isn't true.

I wish I had connections to people of great integrity. I'd tell everyone too. Lol
I assume you refer to my post and that of Vortex.

Not sure why you inserted the word integrity?
Most board members I am associated with (outside of the NFP sector) would never use that word when describing themselves, I also would not use that term to describe myself.

Perhaps credibility is the word you were seeking?

Definitely quoting board members past and present could be deemed to be validating the credibility of the information source.
No. Board members are trusted to have integrity. Your mates clearly don't.
You haven’t spent too much time on Boards I take it 😉
I've spent as much time as you have, on forum boards, that is.

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 12:48pm
Being close to someone who has great integrity, like a board member, past board member or a sponsor.

Then in the next line, we strip off the integrity and say, cause I'm close to them and trusted, I can announce that they have great integrity and that statement above isn't true.

I wish I had connections to people of great integrity. I'd tell everyone too. Lol

Most board members I am associated with (outside of the NFP sector) would never use that word when describing themselves, I also would not use that term to describe myself.

Definitely quoting board members past and present could be deemed to be validating the credibility of the information source.
Next you are going to tell me that governments also act with integrity :D

There's only one rule in the jungle! When the LYON's hungry, he eats!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Which most on the forum, would call bulls*** on anyway. :roll:

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 12:14pm
Vortex wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 12:09pm
D.B.Cooper wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 12:06pm
Devilhead wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 9:59am The plan for him going to Gold Coast was set in motion before he left the Tigers for sure

Hey Damien ..... we are looking replace Stewie and have you earmarked for the job on a very nice package but how do we get you out of the Tigers ...... sounds great .... let's say I cite exhaustion and quit and then head overseas after which you can come over for a couple weeks of European summer sun and fun and I can be magically refreshed and say I am ready to go again ..... can't be harder than leaving my wife and family for some young floozie ..... let's do this!!
I can tell you that is not true.
I am very close with a current plus a past board member at the Suns.

The Suns were targeting Hinkley, been told that by both board members.
When Port started performing and Hinkley became less likely, along with Harwick leaving the Tigers, the focus changed.

The AFL were very heavy in directing & assisting the Suns to secure Hardwick.
yup, was hearing the same thing from connections through one of their major sponsors.
Going to the Gabba today Vortex?
Unfortunately no, always enjoy the Gabba games, have a mate with a place on the river at Kangaroo Point who is severely devoid of integrity that leads me astray in a really enjoyable way.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 1:25pm

Id expect integrity and credibility to lead to prediction, I'd also expect of you knew before hand you'd have eagerly shared it.

What I'm telling you, is that hindsight is cheap.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Otiman wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 9:45am If he was burned out before, he'll be burned out again in a year.

There are two alternatives, the burnout was bulls*** or he will sit back and cruise a bit more at GC.
Reminds me of Blight. Does Dimma like golf?

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

I'd be very pissed of if I were a Tiger supporter. People still bang on about Ross dumping us for Freo but that was under different circumstances. Hardwick claimed he was burnt out when he quit, he must have discovered some magical water.

The Suns might fall for the same trap we did when we signed Blight the Messiah. Who just turned out to be a very naughty boy!

Saint supporter since '62
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

cwrcyn wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 5:54am It's amazing how much mythology builds around coaches who have had a premiership with an outstanding playing list with a host of superstars.

The way the media slobber and and grovel around Hardwick is embarrassing. The endless fawning is nauseating, especially from the likes of Gearard Whately, whose flowery language and faux intellectualism combine to produce a bile inducing soliloquy every time he speaks about Hardwick. Pass me the bucket.

Have people forgotten how he played his football? I haven't. It's my view that the way people play their football is a reflection of their core character. Nasty piece of work was Mr Hardwick.

And now the AFL have handed him their golden child. All others were sacrificed for this moment. All the heartache, the hard slog, the list building was done by others, and now he walks in like the Emperor with a pile of talent amassed before his arrival. No doubt the AFL will do everything in their power to provide every privelege possible for Emperor Hardwick.
+1

Great post. Love the beautiful prose re Whately

B.M
Saintsational Legend

It’s a myth - the role of a coach in winning premierships

In 2016 Hardwick was a struggling coach who had been at Richmond for 6 years and done FA - he barely survived a review

Suddenly he was a super coach the following year?!

Was he all of a sudden a different coach to the year beforehand- my guess was he was the same person, perhaps a different Game Plan? Or not?? But Dustin Martin matured, and won every award in sight Cotchin went from being a s*** captain who should be replaced to a star captain Jack Reiwoldt from a selfish nitwit to a selfless team player?!

Of course none of that is true

It was just a bunch of talented core of players who matured and were at their peak. Bit like Geelong 2007-11 or StK 2008-2010

The whole mythical effect of super coaches is peddled by a moronic media and swallowed up by desperate and clueless supporters!

Again,
Give me a great coach who has success and I’ll name half a dozen star players that got them success!

Most influential person in the 1966 premiership

Was not the coach
Was not the captain

It was clearly Ian Stewart!

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 3:17pm
D.B.Cooper wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 1:25pm

Id expect integrity and credibility to lead to prediction, I'd also expect of you knew before hand you'd have eagerly shared it.

Perhaps if you under take the search “thingy” function on this site you may find it posted a few months back.

Sorry it was not shared as eagerly as you may have wished, but I’ll try and lift my game in the future 👍

Enjoy the game today, the Gabba is currently baked in sunshine and about a dozen Saints are currently walking the ground with a casual kick to kick.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Wish I was at the game..go you good things

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

There is only one way forward.. ChatGPT

And so I asked ,
"Integrity" and "credibility" are related concepts but have distinct meanings:

1. **Integrity:**
- "Integrity" refers to the quality of being honest, ethical, and having strong moral principles. It involves doing what is right even when no one is watching and maintaining consistency between one's actions, values, and beliefs. Integrity often relates to an individual's character and adherence to ethical standards.

2. **Credibility:**
- "Credibility" refers to the quality of being trustworthy and reliable. It involves being seen as believable and having a reputation for providing accurate information or fulfilling commitments. Credibility is often associated with competence and consistency in delivering on promises.

As for St Kilda supporters, whether they have both integrity and credibility would depend on the actions, behaviors, and perceptions of the individual supporters. Being a supporter of a sports team does not necessarily guarantee possessing both qualities, as these qualities are personal attributes that apply to individuals across various contexts. Some St Kilda supporters may indeed have integrity and credibility in their personal and professional lives, while others may not. Just like any group of people, St Kilda supporters would likely have a diverse range of individuals with varying levels of these qualities.

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Plenty of competent people lack integrity, such as real estate agents, journalists, and lawyers.

Politicians lack both integrity and credibility.

I hope that my doctor lacks neither.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

A board member who gives out privileged company information, lacks integrity.

A mate of a board member who shares that info, on an anonymous forum, desires credibility.

I understand now.

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 7:59pm A board member who gives out privileged company information, lacks integrity.

A mate of a board member who shares that info, on an anonymous forum, desires credibility.

I understand now.
Lol, keep plugging away CQ, you’ve now had a few shots at this topic so far and haven’t got one correct as yet.

I’m guessing your internet point scoring tally hasn’t hit your budgeted target today 🥲

Here, I’ll throw you a bone…
Although I desperately seek credibility and the approval of the senior and respected posters like you on this (anonymous) forum,I am sadly lacking in integrity and therefore remain unable to achieve my desired result. Therefore my one ambition is likely to forever remain unfulfilled.

Perhaps someone could consider mentoring me, to assist me in becoming a more credible forum contributor?

👍

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 10:20pm
CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 7:59pm A board member who gives out privileged company information, lacks integrity.

I understand now.
Lol, keep plugging away CQ, you’ve now had a few shots at this topic so far and haven’t got one correct as yet.

I’m guessing your internet point scoring tally hasn’t hit your budgeted target today 🥲

Here, I’ll throw you a bone…
Although I desperately seek credibility and the approval of the senior and respected posters like you on this (anonymous) forum,I am sadly lacking in integrity and therefore remain unable to achieve my desired result. Therefore my one ambition is likely to forever remain unfulfilled.

Perhaps someone could consider mentoring me, to assist me in becoming a more credible forum contributor?

👍
OK. I'll bite.

May 23rd Dimma pulls the pin.

July 14th you said you had been told that GCS had been talking to Hinkley's manager for 4 weeks.

So, somewhere around the 14th of May, after Port were on a 4 game winning streak, GCS approach their coach, via his manager.

Interesting.

So here's what you said after Dimma was appointed.

'I can tell you that is not true.

When Port started performing and Hinkley became less likely,
along with Harwick leaving the Tigers, the focus changed.

The AFL were very heavy in directing & assisting the Suns to secure Hardwick'

Seems that week before Dimmer pulled the pin was a long four weeks.
Seems Port were already well into a decent winning streak and looking at top 4 and its not likely Hinkley was talking to anyone.
Seems like your ITK buddies might be full of s*** and taking the piss.

Unless the AFL got wind that their project club was trying to make decisions for themselves (I've heard from this random dude on a footy forum that those GCS executive types have loose lips) and within a week the got Dimma to quit.

Hit me with some credibility please bloke, forget the integrity. I've given up on integrity.

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

11:03 PM, interesting way to spend your Saturday night Nancy Drew, but who am I to judge, each to their own.
CQ SAINT wrote: Sun 27 Aug 2023 12:03am
OK. I'll bite.
Actually, you have bitten multiple times, made assumptions and accusations based on fabrications of the truth and you continue to get it wrong. However monotonous it has become, I'm still happy to correct you yet again and look forward to correcting your next nibble!
July 14th you said you had been told that GCS had been talking to Hinkley's manager for 4 weeks.
After your stated my post of 26.8.23 was made in hindsight, you then confirmed I posted on this topic on July 14. Thank you for confirming you were factually incorrect, it’s heartwarming that such a “credible member” of this anonymous forum readily admits to fabricating their input.
Id expect integrity and credibility to lead to prediction, I'd also expect if you knew before hand you'd have eagerly shared it.
July 14th you said you had been told that GCS had been talking to Hinkley's manager.
Again, thank you for admitting your post 2:17 pm “eagerly sharing” and “not knowing beforehand” was a also incorrect.

I had a conversation mid-June and another around 14 July, and posted only after Dew was sacked & when it became topical on this board despite hearing at least 4 weeks before this date.

As my daughter is in the same class at school and friends with Frankie, and my wife is acquaintances with Sarah (check if that has been eagerly shared on this site before :lol: ), I chose not to post about the Suns chasing Hinkley back in June when I was first told this information. I posted it after Dew was sacked.
CQ SAINT wrote: Sun 27 Aug 2023 12:03am A board member who gives out privileged company information, lacks integrity.

I understand now.
Look, I’m an uneducated Bogan, and I’m taking a wild stab at this one, and more than happy to be set straight by the educated Saintsationalists, but wouldn’t the desire of an “anonymous forum identity” trying to gain “credibility” be contradictory references? Wouldn’t one want their personal details shared to gain said credibility?

Intriguingly, how exactly does an anonymous identity gain, maintain, and more importantly measure their level of credibility on an anonymous internet forum? Does this credibility on an anonymous forum frequented by a few dozen older Saints fan earn you internet points?
Or is there a tangible benefit to said credibility that I am missing?
Seems Port were already well into a decent winning streak and looking at top 4 and its not likely Hinkley was talking to anyone.
Another fabrication by you of what was written, at what point did I ever state GCS were talking to Hinkley? If you are desperately trying to debunk a post, perhaps stick to the facts that were posted and not attempt to introduce conjecture or fabricate the supporting commentary.

If you quoted my posts, instead of your edited version of what was written, you would of course show you are making up the story as you go. I wrote that GCS were in discussion with Hinkley’s manager. Most clubs will speak at length to the managers of coaches and players without speaking with the target directly.

No-one said Hinkley was interested or open to discussion with GCS, merely he was the preferred target of the Suns and they were speaking to his management. Have a crack at re-writing that comment and twisting the truth to suit your purpose. Perhaps you should be in journalism, misquote, fabricate a story then double down time and time again.
CQ SAINT wrote: Sun 27 Aug 2023 12:03am The AFL were very heavy in directing & assisting the Suns to secure Hardwick'

Unless the AFL got wind that their project club was trying to make decisions for themselves (I've heard from this random dude on a footy forum that those GCS executive types have loose lips) and within a week the got Dimma to quit.
Your current inane ramblings are senseless, difficult to follow, and not factual. Were you on the grog Saturday night?
If you wish to continue to pick apart the posts, can I suggest a bullet point chronological timeline and copies of my posts as a starting point.

When proven incorrect on multiple occasions throughout this topic thread, you have attempted to revert to locking in some timelines from posts over a period to support your fabricated version of events.

Perhaps you could do a bit more work Miss Marple and validate your information before posting your fabricated version. You appear to be free Saturday evenings, so there’s a job for you next weekend.

As written in the past, I’m not a smart man, in fact I am an uneducated Bogan and more than happy with my heritage. What tickles my fancy is other easily identifiable not very bright people, desperately try to portray intelligence to gain credibility on an anonymous forum, only to embarrass themselves.
Hit me with some credibility please bloke, forget the integrity. I've given up on integrity.
Don’t think I need to hit you with anything, you're doing a pretty good job of hitting yourself right between the eyes. By all means, continue posting fabrication and conjecture as fact and misquoting my input as your reference point, I guess you're determined to add to your tally of internet points scoring for this week.

I think you should stick to the topics in your wheel house, you know the ones where you're competent, such as:

1. Anglophopia
2. Questioning the courage of AFL players
3. Fabricating stories

Now go back to work Jessica Fletcher, quote my posts in chronological order, and write an accurate summary and timeline of events. I’m waiting fella, get to work!

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Wed 30 Aug 2023 8:06pm 11:03 PM, interesting way to spend your Saturday night Nancy Drew, but who am I to judge, each to their own.
OK. I'll bite.
Actually, you have bitten multiple times, made assumptions and accusations based on fabrications of the truth and you continue to get it wrong. However monotonous it has become, I'm still happy to correct you yet again and look forward to correcting your next nibble!
What I'm telling you, is that hindsight is cheap
After your stated my post of 26.8.23 was made in hindsight, you then confirmed I posted on this topic on July 14. Thank you for confirming you were factually incorrect, it’s heartwarming that such a “credible member” of this anonymous forum readily admits to fabricating their input.

Id expect integrity and credibility to lead to prediction, I'd also expect if you knew before hand you'd have eagerly shared it.
July 14th you said you had been told that GCS had been talking to Hinkley's manager.
Again, thank you for admitting your post 2:17 pm “eagerly sharing” and “not knowing beforehand” was a also incorrect.

I had a conversation mid-June and another around 14 July, and posted only after Dew was sacked & when it became topical on this board despite hearing at least 4 weeks before this date.

As my daughter is in the same class at school and friends with Frankie, and my wife is acquaintances with Sarah (check if that has been eagerly shared on this site before :lol: ), I chose not to post about the Suns chasing Hinkley back in June when I was first told this information. I posted it after Dew was sacked.
CQ SAINT wrote: Sun 27 Aug 2023 12:03am A board member who gives out privileged company information, lacks integrity.

I understand now.
Look, I’m an uneducated Bogan, and I’m taking a wild stab at this one, and more than happy to be set straight by the educated Saintsationalists, but wouldn’t the desire of an “anonymous forum identity” trying to gain “credibility” be contradictory references? Wouldn’t one want their personal details shared to gain said credibility?

Intriguingly, how exactly does an anonymous identity gain, maintain, and more importantly measure their level of credibility on an anonymous internet forum? Does this credibility on an anonymous forum frequented by a few dozen older Saints fan earn you internet points?
Or is there a tangible benefit to said credibility that I am missing?
Another fabrication by you of what was written, at what point did I ever state GCS were talking to Hinkley? If you are desperately trying to debunk a post, perhaps stick to the facts that were posted and not attempt to introduce conjecture or fabricate the supporting commentary.

If you quoted my posts, instead of your edited version of what was written, you would of course show you are making up the story as you go. I wrote that GCS were in discussion with Hinkley’s manager. Most clubs will speak at length to the managers of coaches and players without speaking with the target directly.

No-one said Hinkley was interested or open to discussion with GCS, merely he was the preferred target of the Suns and they were speaking to his management. Have a crack at re-writing that comment and twisting the truth to suit your purpose. Perhaps you should be in journalism, misquote, fabricate a story then double down time and time again.
CQ SAINT wrote: Sun 27 Aug 2023 12:03am The AFL were very heavy in directing & assisting the Suns to secure Hardwick'

Your current inane ramblings are senseless, difficult to follow, and not factual. Were you on the grog Saturday night?
If you wish to continue to pick apart the posts, can I suggest a bullet point chronological timeline and copies of my posts as a starting point.

When proven incorrect on multiple occasions throughout this topic thread, you have attempted to revert to locking in some timelines from posts over a period to support your fabricated version of events.

Perhaps you could do a bit more work Miss Marple and validate your information before posting your fabricated version. You appear to be free Saturday evenings, so there’s a job for you next weekend.

As written in the past, I’m not a smart man, in fact I am an uneducated Bogan and more than happy with my heritage. What tickles my fancy is other easily identifiable not very bright people, desperately try to portray intelligence to gain credibility on an anonymous forum, only to embarrass themselves.
Don’t think I need to hit you with anything, you're doing a pretty good job of hitting yourself right between the eyes. By all means, continue posting fabrication and conjecture as fact and misquoting my input as your reference point, I guess you're determined to add to your tally of internet points scoring for this week.

I think you should stick to the topics in your wheel house, you know the ones where you're competent, such as:

1. Anglophopia
2. Questioning the courage of AFL players
3. Fabricating stories

Now go back to work Jessica Fletcher, quote my posts in chronological order, and write an accurate summary and timeline of events. I’m waiting fella, get to work!
Haha.

It's fairly simple.

Dimma quits in May. The whole world expects he will coach Gold Coast.

On the 11th of July, another poster here predicts Dew will be sacked that day.

Somehow with your two close mates and your family ties to the Dews, you didn't scoop the sacking.

Nonetheless, probably because your daughter is in the same class as young Frankie, 3 days later you come up with this.

'Heard something this afternoon from a very good source at Suns. Suns have been in discussions with Ken Hinkley’s management for the past 4 weeks about head coach role.'

GCS have had the hots for Hinkley since 2017. Huge scoop there.

Hence my reference to 'hindsight'.

However, in the same thread, you came up with this.

'What I heard was senior players were asked about Dew and responded unanimously to move him on and the Suns target for some weeks has been Hinkley'

I hope young Frankie wasn't reading, could be a bit awkies with Sara at the play dates.

Now you're saying.

Yeah, sure. I believe you.

So we jump forward to Dimma's appointment.

Devilhead wrote: ↑The plan for him going to Gold Coast was set in motion before he left the Tigers for sure

Hey Damien ..... we are looking replace Stewie and have you earmarked for the job on a very nice package but how do we get you out of the Tigers ...... sounds great .... let's say I cite exhaustion and quit and then head overseas after which you can come over for a couple weeks of European summer sun and fun and I can be magically refreshed and say I am ready to go again ..... can't be harder than leaving my wife and family for some young floozie ..... let's do this!!

And you reply

I can tell you that is not true.

When Port started performing and Hinkley became less likely, along with Harwick leaving the Tigers, the focus changed.

The AFL were very heavy in directing & assisting the Suns to secure Hardwick

So, in mid June, not May (you didnt pick me up on that earlier for a very good reason) after Port had won 11 in a row, I repeat, 11 in a row, Peter Blucher (I actually know Peter Blucher and, after the Kurt Tippett suspension, its not at all likely he was talking to poachers) is approached by someone, as yet we don't know who, from the Gold Coast Suns, to see if Hinkley might be interested.

That all sound pretty credible to me. Even with the revision and changes. Pfft.

I actually thought you'd have the sense to, well, just not reply. But here we are again. Another bite, we'll done.

I dont believe you. You sound like a wannabe and you keep changing your story, which just sounds worse now than it did when you said it.

Have another chew. Lol
Last edited by CQ SAINT on Thu 31 Aug 2023 8:31am, edited 1 time in total.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Oh. If you're wondering about my sleeping habits, I'm working.

I own and manage 2 x 4 bed, 24 hour semi independent living facilities, among other business interests, and I'm on call all night, 251 nights a year.

So, I do have better things to do, than catch you out big noting yourself, but its been fun. Cheers

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 31 Aug 2023 4:35am
So, I do have better things to do, than catch you out big noting yourself, but its been fun. Cheers
I own and manage 2 x 4 bed, 24 hour semi independent living facilities, among other business interests, and I'm on call all night, 251 nights a year.
Post of the decade, I laughed so hard I nearly pissed my pants.

You accuse me of big noting, then give your life story in an inane attempt to impress me, and I guess gain credibility on an anonymous internet forum.

But that's not even the funny part, the absolute gold is you are a self confessed, hands on operator of bark yard small shitkicker businesses, and you tried to use this to impress me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suspected you were small time, but this exceeds even my thoughts of your menial vocation.
An what is better, is you trying to impress with your shitkicker status :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, a night shift, backyard, hands on operator of shitkicker businesses trying to use that status to impress - too good to be true.

Now let's get back on topic, we have proven that you have:
- Fabricated input that I did not write
- Have admitted in multiple posts that you were wrong with your fabrications

Come on fella, get with the game, and I'm begging you Conrad Hilton, please, please, please give me some lore details of your business "success".

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Thu 31 Aug 2023 10:00am

You accuse me of big noting, then give your life story in an inane attempt to impress me, and I guess gain credibility on an anonymous internet forum.

But that's not even the funny part, the absolute gold is you are a self confessed, hands on operator of bark yard small shitkicker businesses, and you tried to use this to impress me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suspected you were small time, but this exceeds even my thoughts of your menial vocation.
An what is better, is you trying to impress with your shitkicker status :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, a night shift, backyard, hands on operator of shitkicker businesses trying to use that status to impress - too good to be true.

Come on fella, get with the game, and I'm begging you Conrad Hilton, please, please, please give me some lore details of your business "success".
I still don't believe you.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Thu 31 Aug 2023 10:00am

You're the only one fabricating anything here.

I'm in debt up to my eyeballs, just getting started and 6 years off what I'd call success.

Thats why I'm working my ass off. But the long game is well and truly in my favour. All I have to do is show and motivate others to do the same.

Now, back to topic.

You made up two different stories and when questioned blamed people who don't exist and some sort of moral code you follow because of who your kid attends school with.

Hmmm. Good story.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Un f****** readable.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Gawd Harold.. :?

Nasty business.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

CQ you really should consider strengthening your chess game.

It could come in handy when mental jousting.