The Flux Report: (can't think of a title report)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The Flux Report: (can't think of a title report)

The Flux Report: (can't think of a title report) :roll:

is proudly sponsored by............

Guaranteed to work against Daughters of Beaches key forwards! :lol:

And /or (but not 'nor', right Nosh? :wink: ),

For when life just sucks.

As used and recommended by Scotty from Marketing, and saynt Nosher after watching the World Cup penalty shoot out. :mrgreen:

And /or (but not 'nor', right Nosh? :wink: ),

Report from last Friday - Goody Guys vs Club DrugsRUs

After a bit of 'asking around', here's what was learned from today's footy...

- When Fred steps down as Pres' and ITK, Gillon McLachlan will become our new Pres'.
- Aaron Steves is going to join player welfare service to help Tony Brown expand the programme, and do the KFC, whoops, make that, Red Rooster runs. :lol:
- After his success in securing us Ro$$y the Prick, Dal has switched his attention to putting in some early work on his cuz. Whilst contracted till the end of 2025, don't expect that contract to hold up.

Ok, tried to do the due diligence thing on the above by checking with a couple of ex-AFL footballers. But when they saw Ted coming, they ran off in the other direction.

Damn. 🤔

Thoughts on the actual game...

- Really liked that (for much of the time) we were looking for the shorter option when going inside 50.
- Wood probably BOG. Has been in career best form since the latter part of season 2022.
- Wood and the Headless Chook Squib are our wingmen. MacKenzie (if ever fit again) is our third wingman. And N-W-Aeon-M moves to the wing as his eventual position, once we've 'settled him into' playing senior AFL footy via the HBF.
- Clark (no f******g 'e'!!!) was the biggest surprise. Was really good as both an inside and outside mid-fielder. Played nothing like the poor performances that have been reported so far pre-season. He must play mid-field from now on.
- Owens on the other hand, played as described. Gets his hands on lots of pack marks, but doesn't (yet) hold on to them. Reckon though that within 1-2 years he'll be starring. Maybe even by later this season.
- The Marshall should not have been risked. Played really well. Was too good for Draper. But he appeared to tire. Campbell and Carl (if fit) should have been our rucks, and rested forward, not Cordy. Cordy did ok, and provided the height so the ball game to the ground, but he's not a long term answer.
- Pou Power! Another example of a young player with whom... you can see what's he's trying to do. Must be played! Once he's adjusted to the pace of senior AFL... will abso-bloody-lute-ly star!!!
- Bybes and Paton. Simply can't kick the footy, especially if under any sort of pressure. (Or in Paton's case, too often even under no pressure. :| ) This is going to curtail their AFL careers. Paton may be saved if we play him purely as a lockdown defender on the enemy's prime small forward. But geez, we don't want the footy in his hands!
- The Sharmanator. Saynt Nosher Powell was right! Should have blood-well been given a run! What did we kick? 10 goals...? (And 6 of those in one quarter.)
saynta wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 6:53pm f****** mean but par for the course from our retarded coach. :roll:

These users also thanked the author saynt Nosher Powell for the post:
Ryan Bybes (with a 's')
Saintmatt wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 11:15pmAlso - what’s a retreaded coach ?

According to the urban dictionary (Saynt Nosher Powell is partial to a bit of the urban dic from time to time :wink: ), a 'retreaded' cho ach is one who has fallen off the wagon. Hence that would be Alfred E Neuman.

What Saynt Nosh actually means above is our 'retarded' cho ach, as in, in his previous two cho aching gigs Ro$$y the Prick was retarded by our imbalanced salary cap, and then by the Purple Puke's double-dealing management.

Round 1 team...

B: Jimmy the Cat, Doogie, Callum Wilkie

HB: N-W-Aeon-M, Josh Battle , Sinkers

C: Headless Chook Squib, Hunter Clark (no f*****g 'e'! - and play him in the guts!), Billings (if fit)

HF: Mitchito, Members (if fit), Missy

F: Pou Power, The Hammer , The Gresh

R: The Marshall, Jack Steele , Brad Crouch

INT: Ross ( the other one - if fit - can't leave him out - we'd never heard the end of it from Saynt Nosher :lol: ), The Sharmanator, Tom Campbell (should probably play given The Purple Puke's ruck strength - if not, then Stocker back in), The Butler, Jack Bytel
E Nick Coffield (suspect he needs to rebuild some match fitness first), Liam Stocker (unlucky), Oscar Adams, Tom Highmore.

Ae-ins: Billings, Members, The Sharmanator, Tom Campbell.

Ae-Outskis: Paton, Bybes, Cordy. Windy (injured do not rush him back!), Liam Stocker (unlucky), Clark bloody Kent (can't be too sure :twisted: ).

66Iwasthere wrote: Mon 23 Jan 2023 12:22pm Campbell running today, light session.
saynta wrote: Sat 10 Dec 2022 9:46amWe will see how Campbell goes under the retarded coach. :roll:

Ryan Bybes (with a 's')

Meanwhile..........

Getting Kinky for Loris.
https://youtu.be/aLFCT8VDaz8

And Harrym goes for a (green) drive. (Just because.)

Onya Harry! 8-)

saynta wrote: Sat 04 Mar 2023 6:47pmI can't offer an opinion as I have no idea if he can sing or not having never heard any of his songs. I don 't listen to the radio and in the car have all my music on a little gadget called a USB.

Ryan Bybes (with a 's')

Take it away Edward...

Saoirse could be more problems for Syrian Girl. (Whatever that means.)

But anyway, if you liked that one Nosh, then according to a couple of ex-AFL footballers, word is that your tech-savvy missus could add it to your 'gadget'.

BadRossco wrote: Tue 07 Mar 2023 8:12pmBy the end of the season Keeler may have gone past Corey, Caminiti and Sharman. He could also be a better backup ruckman

This!

saynta wrote: Sun 05 Mar 2023 3:12pmDon't get me started on f****** Hill. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ryan Bybes (with a 's')

This!

Hopefully Ro$$y the Prick will sort him out. No more f****** squibbing whilst pocketing f****** $900k a year!

Nice work all of you. :D
Vortex wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 4:37pm
happy feet wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 4:08pm
Vortex wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 3:48pm
happy feet wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 3:26pm
Vortex wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 2:46pm Can absolutely confirm Pluggsy and I are genuine Saints men, ole Bentleigh Boys.

Not sure who that other poster was Gaz but he certainly added some light N shade.

P66 was ex McKinnon High school, turns out his sister was in my year.

He's a ripping bloke, knows his footy, has a wicked sense of humour.

It was the beginning of the end for this board when it lost his contribution.

He was a year above me at McKinnon HS. I remember him quite well. He was a handy footballer too. We banged heads for a while on here then roared laughing at each other when we figured out we knew each other.
Maybe one day we'll find out we know each other and roar laughing about how dodgy the whole ISO9001 accreditation system.
saynta wrote: Fri 10 Jun 2022 12:14pmRubbish, IMHFO. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ryan Bybes (with a 's')

Post of the Week:
happy feet wrote: Fri 27 Jan 2023 9:26pm
B.M wrote: Fri 27 Jan 2023 9:08pmFFS

Enough with the quoting

It makes reading a thread ridiculous

Do you have to keep quoting entire conversations to reply to???

If you have to quote (because obviously people are too dumb to work out who comments are directed at because they can’t follow a conversation!)
Can’t you just quote the last comment you’re replying to

It’s a fkn joke

Can I quote you on that?

:lol:

Post of the Week (runner-up):
saynta wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 3:29pmI just saw a T shirt I liked.

It said "I'm not argueing, I am just explaining why I am right".

Ryan Bybes (with a 's')
Spelly wrote: Wed 08 Mar 2023 1:25pm You need my help? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Flux Editorial:
http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 7#p1996427
Saints' Disco?

Fair dinkum? We're weren't abysmal on-field from the mid-70's till ~1990 because of the legendary Saints' Disco!

That was because we were bankrupted over our Moorabbin debt when interest rates skyrocketed! :x We couldn't buy established topline players. And we even had to sell off many of our good ones like Perovic and Greene. We also had to relinquish our 'Form Four' (remember them?) hold over Graeham Moss so that he could win a Brownlow with Essendung instead of us. :evil:

Fred Basset ITK wrote: Wed 08 Mar 2023 1:25pm
Dearest Aeon,

It's me Aeon honey, your Pres' and the only ITK that you need to know. The man who brought you N-W-Fred-M, Owens, Windhager, The 2023 No1 draft pick already delivered in 2022, Paddy Te Keeler and Saynt Nosher's favourite prick, Ro$$Y.

You're welcome. :mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing you at the footy again in 2023 Aeon honey. And remember, be good. Or if that's too challenging, be careful (like saynt Nosher :mrgreen: ).

Love and Fortius Quo Fidelius,

- Fred.

bergsone wrote: Thu 01 Dec 2022 12:02pmCredit to Prez and the board they acted and made some hard decisions

You're still a prick Fred.

Thoughts, Rodger? <swoon> Image

Thoughts, Saintsationalists...?

- Aeon.

Tim Whitmarsh, the A G Leventis Professor of Greek Culture at the University of Cambridge wrote:
Aeon is where the world’s best best thinkers share their insights into issues of central importance to our times. It is reliably the best place to find content that is punchy, insightful, accessible and always unpredictable.

https://aeon.co/
A top read according to saynt Nosher, that our prick Ro$$y, & P666.
(Well, P666 would agree, if, he was literate beyond Grade 3 level. :mrgreen: )

dalboy wrote: Sun 03 Apr 2022 7:40pmSecond worst thread ever!

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
AeonFlux
Club Player

Re: The Flux Untitled Report: (update)

Aeon's Mailbag:
Ro$$y the Prick's leaked video. (Language warning.)

Ouch! :shock:

saynt Nosher wrote: Wed 15 Mar 2023 9:05pm
The G Train Legacy wrote: Wed 15 Mar 2023 9:02pm
saynt Nosher wrote: Wed 15 Mar 2023 3:40pm Clearly the guy has mellowed. Well worth watching.
https://www.saints.com.au/video/1282461 ... 8842633001
Is he winning you over mate?

A little. But we will see how Campbell goes under the retarded coach.
Ryan Bybes (with a 's')

Vortex wrote: Wed 15 Mar 2023 12:45pmI'm not keen Saints fan or a true Saints fanatic, I'm a Grand Master Chess player and I use the footy forums to sharpen my strategy and tactics.

Thought so.

Should we call you Beth from now on? :D

(Should Syrian Girl be worried.....?)

saynt Nosher wrote: Sat 18 Mar 2023 6:42pmI'm tipping that for the good of the Saints, RTB will see out his 5 year contract and then get extended for a further 3 to 5 years. Ross ain't going anywhere but the saints are. But we will see how Campbell goes under the retarded coach.
Ryan Bybes (with a 's')

Friggin' post of maybe the friggin' year!!! :
Saints58 wrote: Wed 15 Mar 2023 10:35pmNow this might sound a bit crazy but why don't we play some games at Moorabbin each year.
Could start with 1 or 2 against GWS,GG which we would only get about 25 thousand about to each year.
Every cent we make is ours and if we put up portable stands around the far side of the ground we could possible get close to 15-20 thousand and we would make more money from that game then at Docklands with 30 thousand.
Make it a members only game the first in it would really go off.
Lets find a point of difference with the saints think outside the square.

:idea:

saynta wrote: Thu 16 Mar 2023 4:00pmCaminiti...FFS. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ryan Bybes (with a 's')

asiu wrote: Sat 18 Mar 2023 12:47am Image
ps
we will beat freo

says Aeon

actually , what she said was
"... we will beat the purple puke "

And we will too.

To channel everyone's favourite furry retired suburban sporting legion, and now on-line forum shock jock.......
the Purple Puke are overrated.

Spelly's Mailbag:
Spelly wrote: Sat 18 Mar 2023 8:46pm
saynt Nosher wrote: Thu 16 Mar 2023 9:54am
Vortex wrote: Wed 15 Mar 2023 8:47pmNow we just need to stay the coarse and not flinch in the face of adversity...be Geelong.
coUrse.... :roll: ie: race course...sandpaper is coarse
Ryan Bybes (with a 's')

You need my help (again)?

The correct use of capitalisation and punctuation is also important, of course. :)

Spelly wrote: Sat 18 Mar 2023 8:46pm
saynt Nosher wrote: Sat 11 Mar 2023 3:02pmAnd I think you mean Bizarre as BAZAAR is a Sth East Asian market place
Ryan Bybes (with a 's')
And it's a tad bizarre (an adjective btw, so the 'b' should be lower case) to capitalise 'bazaar'. :)

Prez Fred Basset ITK wrote: Sat 18 Mar 2023 9:50am
Dearest Aeon and fellow Saintsationalist peoples,

Aeon honey. I'm the man who brought you N-W-Fred-M, Owens, Windhager, The 2023 No1 draft pick already delivered in 2022, Paddy Te Keeler and Saynt Nosher's favourite prick, Ro$$Y. And the man who got rid of Alfred E Neuman (the retreaded cho ach), Clarke bloody Kent, and now, the Grapes of Rath is goneski too.

But that's not all. Just check out this team I tipped. How bloody close was this?

Round 1 team...

B: Jimmy the Cat, Doogie, Callum Wilkie

HB: N-W-Aeon-M, Josh Battle , Sinkers

C: Headless Chook Squib, Hunter Clark (no f*****g 'e'! - and play him in the guts!), Billings (if fit)

HF: Mitchito, Members (if fit), Missy

F: Pou Power, The Hammer , The Gresh

R: The Marshall, Jack Steele , Brad Crouch

INT: Ross ( the other one - if fit - can't leave him out - we'd never heard the end of it from Saynt Nosher :lol: ), The Sharmanator, Tom Campbell (should probably play given The Purple Puke's ruck strength - if not, then Stocker back in), The Butler, Jack Bytel
E Nick Coffield (suspect he needs to rebuild some match fitness first), Liam Stocker (unlucky), Oscar Adams, Tom Highmore.

Ae-ins: Billings, Members, The Sharmanator, Tom Campbell.

Ae-Outskis: Paton, Bybes, Cordy. Windy (injured do not rush him back!), Liam Stocker (unlucky), Clark bloody Kent (can't be too sure :twisted: ).
saynt Nosher wrote: Fri 27 Jan 2023 12:13pmAnother extremely insightful post. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ryan Bybes (with a 's')

You're welcome. :mrgreen:

Fred's Post of the Week:
The G Train Legacy wrote: Sun 12 Mar 2023 1:19pmWe f**ked up in extending Ratten and immediately identified the the error and others, then took immediate steps to rectify. As unpalatable or hard as it was. Hardly dysfunctional.

:mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing you at the footy on Sunday Aeon honey.

Love and Fortius Quo Fidelius,

- Fred.
The only ITK that you need to know or seek (see what I did there? :mrgreen: )

bergsone wrote: Thu 01 Dec 2022 12:02pmCredit to Prez and the board they acted and made some hard decisions

You're still a prick Fred. :evil:

Thoughts, Rodger? <swoon> Image

Thoughts, Saintsationalists...?

- Aeon.

Tim Whitmarsh, the A G Leventis Professor of Greek Culture at the University of Cambridge wrote:
Aeon is where the world’s best best thinkers share their insights into issues of central importance to our times. It is reliably the best place to find content that is punchy, insightful, accessible and always unpredictable.

https://aeon.co/
A top read according to saynt Nosher, that our prick Ro$$y, & P666.
(Well, P666 would agree, if, he was literate beyond Grade 3 level. :mrgreen: )

dalboy wrote: Sun 03 Apr 2022 7:40pmEighth worst thread ever!

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll: