Crouch

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Re: Crouch

B.M wrote: Mon 16 Jan 2023 2:24pm What makes you sure any of those kids will be any good at all?

Outside of Windhager - the rest have done FA
I think it's called pissing in the wind. You haven't heard it?
Ross Lyon has 2 years to develop a recognisable game plan. I wouldn't be ba asing that on the availability of the senior playersmI mentioned above, that's what cost the other coached their jobs. If they wanna hang around and be very good depth on f*** all money, ok.

However, if by some chance Ross thinks he can throw together a plan A from Billings, Gresham, Jones, Webster, and McKenzie, who have been injury prone since 2017, then he might as well be Brett Ratten.

Never been a fan of Billings, Gresh at least has x factor, Jones is a clown, Webster and McKenzie are solid B graders.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 19 Jan 2023 1:27pm
B.M wrote: Mon 16 Jan 2023 2:24pm What makes you sure any of those kids will be any good at all?

Ross Lyon has 2 years to develop a recognisable game plan. I wouldn't be ba asing that on the availability of the senior playersmI mentioned above, that's what cost the other coached their jobs. If they wanna hang around and be very good depth on f*** all money, ok.

However, if by some chance Ross thinks he can throw together a plan A from Billings, Gresham, Jones, Webster, and McKenzie, who have been injury prone since 2017, then he might as well be Brett Ratten.

Never been a fan of Billings, Gresh at least has x factor, Jones is a clown, Webster and McKenzie are solid B graders.
I really can't see how Gresh stays on the list if Higgins becomes our number one small forward and clearly he's not a midfield....where to from here really.

happy feet
Club Player

Vortex wrote: Thu 19 Jan 2023 1:50pm
CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 19 Jan 2023 1:27pm

I really can't see how Gresh stays on the list if Higgins becomes our number one small forward and clearly he's not a midfield....where to from here really.
Prior to injury Gresh was one of our best and his skill and creativity was badly missed when injured. I would be extremely surprised if there is not a place for him on our list.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
maverick
Saintsational Legend

Can’t see Webster getting a game personally - we have moved passed him I think

Paton-Howard-Battle
Clark-Wilkie-NWM (or Sinclair if not midfield)

And then you have Coffield and Highmore as well.
Think Webster is 8th in line for a back 6 spot